• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:31]Cindy McCain: ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever get over’ Trump’s attack on husband

Re: Cindy McCain: ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever get over’ Trump’s attack on husband

Look at how important McCain has been in the directing of America over the last decades, then look at where we are.

1 + 1 = 2

Yep and I it is still maintained he has done more good for this country than you have. I’m glad you’ve demonstrated you can add, if that is the extent of what you have done for amaerica than you have proven me right .

Re: Cindy McCain: ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever get over’ Trump’s attack on husband

Maybe Trump will apologize to Cindy McCain.

Maybe Trump will apologize to Cindy McCain.

That would require remource and empathy. Both qualities Trump lacks due to his narcissistic personality disorder. The man needs a mental health professional.

No Cindy, think of this, none of the families of the 134 servicemen killed aboard the USS Forestall at the hands of your diabolical husband will never get over it.

Oh for ****'s sake how many times does the McCain caused the fire on the Forestall have to be disproven before people keep spouting the nonsense. Even if your post had a sane point to it(it does not), it would be lost due to the stupidity of your buying into an idiotic conspiracy theory.

I have a hard time believing Trump's words hurt her and her family. It's Trump after all, and he says crazy stuff like this consistently against his opponents. Not to mention that fact that McCain's been in Washington most of his life, you'd think the family would be used to political attacks, both incoming and outgoing.

I think it's more likely that she envies his position as president and wants to try to take him down a peg.

Moderator's Warning:
The topic is not each other. Stick to commenting towards the news story and the OP.

The comments from the President were inappropriate.

Still, That's hardly surprising. There is no bar too low for him and many of his supporters. Don't forget, this is the same man who insulted Ted Cruz's wife and linked his father to the John F. Kennedy assassination. Despicable.

After reading this thread, I think I need a vacation from DP, I felt so much better during the week I was on the road to Tulsa.

Re: [W:31]Cindy McCain: ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever get over’ Trump’s attack on husband

McCain should have handedly beat Obama in 2008.But then Obama was Never vetted by
this lapdog media.
McCain graduated very bottom of his class at Annapolis where he got in c/o of his
Father and Grandfather { Both Admirals.}
he was a prankster at Annapolis.
McCain grew popular only when he decided to Go on - Hardball - and criticize
Bush 43 ... eventually on most things.Starting with the Tax cuts.
McCain,in my book was similar in respects to John " Johnny Frauds " Kerry.
He became the darling of the Left for being such a GOP Maverick.Meaning ...
complaining about fellow Republicans and their policy's.
A True RINO.I grew to despise McCain.His chipmunk antics and constant complaining
about Republican policy's. he had no business being a Republican.I resent that he
acted like he was a Republican.He also unfairly campaigned for Senator against a much
better man { J.D.Hayworth }. McCain in typical *Bulldog Drummond fashion,railroaded Hayworth at every
opportunity.

* acting as if his sense of humor and excitement make him that much more appealing.
As if some latter day American nobleman,just doing his best for flag and country.
Great truthful post. Thank you!

Re: [W:31]Cindy McCain: ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever get over’ Trump’s attack on husband

I have a hard time believing Trump's words hurt her and her family. It's Trump after all, and he says crazy stuff like this consistently against his opponents. Not to mention that fact that McCain's been in Washington most of his life, you'd think the family would be used to political attacks, both incoming and outgoing.

I think it's more likely that she envies his position as president and wants to try to take him down a peg.
Her husband greatly envied his position as president. Like Hillary, his two attempts to become president failed.

I don't think I'll ever forget how John McCain became a complete double crossing liar to everyone who voted for him in his never-ending temper tantrum over losing in his Obama-lite presidential run.

Probably the worst senator in my lifetime:

1) McCain stirring up trouble with the worst of the Ukraine Nationalists at the Kiev maidan

Far-right group at heart of Ukraine protests greeting their new best pal a US senator

https://www.channel4.com/news/ukraine-mccain-far-right-svoboda-anti-semitic-protests

McCain was repeatedly photographed with Oleh Tyahnybok, the leader of the right wing nationalist party Svoboda.
In 2004 Oleh Tyahnybok gave a speech attacking what he called “the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine” and in
another speech declared: “the Moskali, Germans, Kikes and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian
state.” After being pictured on stage at a rally with Svoboda’s Oleh Tyahnybok, McCain declared: “Those brave
men and women should know that they are not alone. Their friends across the world stand in solidarity with them.”

2) McCain pretending he was a Tea Party supporter in order to win his close
2010 reelection to the senate:

McCain attended and spoke at Tea Party events here in Tucson. At one time even he even donated $1000 to the
campaign of a Tea Party candidate. But then again, he also said " repeal and replace Obamacare" and " build the dang fence"

Conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch obtained IRS documents
revealing backstabber Senator John McCain’s staff director
urged the IRS, including the corrupt Lois Lerner to engage in “financially ruinous”
targeting of conservative Tea Party groups.

3) McCain's said last ventures

On his way out, McCain did everything he could do to slime Trump. And of course, the Dems love it, as
McCain knew they would. In effect, McCain is leaving the stage as a RINO. He won't be missed by
Republicans. In his own state, he only has a 20% approval rating by Republicans, which is extraordinary
when you consider that he was dying and no doubt garnered some sympathy from that remaining 20%
.John violated an old fashion rule: you should leave the dance with the one that brung you. McCain's last-minute
Liberal heroics on Healthcare, while "gutsy," was short-sighted. And it ignored the wishes of his constituents.
If McCain did in fact intend to get a last dig in at Trump, it was a failed, petty gesture.

I could go on & on about McCains failures but 3 of his indulgences will suffice for now

Last edited:

Her husband greatly envied his position as president. Like Hillary, his two attempts to become president failed.

Maybe Trump should apologize to Cindy. Maybe he should apologize to Hillary. Maybe he should apologize to Melania.

I don't think the family is use to Republicans questioning his military service.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

I don't think the family is use to Republicans questioning his military service.

Even more reason to find Trump's comment ridiculous rather than valid and hurtful to the extreme.

Not to worry.

She WILL get over what President Trump said.

Oh for ****'s sake how many times does the McCain caused the fire on the Forestall have to be disproven before people keep spouting the nonsense. Even if your post had a sane point to it(it does not), it would be lost due to the stupidity of your buying into an idiotic conspiracy theory.

No right wing CT is ever disproven. Come on man you know that! It was part of when Obama stole our freedom, took our guns and locked everyone up in FEMA camps, and helped the terrorists win, remember?

No right wing CT is ever disproven. Come on man you know that! It was part of when Obama stole our freedom, took our guns and locked everyone up in FEMA camps, and helped the terrorists win, remember?

Now we are waiting on the Nazi trains to ship us off, esp those of us who aren't lily white.

Now we are waiting on the Nazi trains to ship us off, esp those of us who aren't lily white.

No we're not, come on now, EVERYBODY know TRUmp freed us from Barack HUSSEIN Obama's tyranny and we are MAGAing to the groove, do try and keep up. Some even say we are 125% freer under TRump. In fact almost everybody says that, all the time. Numbers like you've never seen, it's YUGE!

No we're not, come on now, EVERYBODY know TRUmp freed us from Barack HUSSEIN Obama's tyranny and we are MAGAing to the groove, do try and keep up. Some even say we are 125% freer under TRump. In fact almost everybody says that, all the time. Numbers like you've never seen, it's YUGE!

Wow, we're 125% freer under Trump. I was wondering why I wasn't allowed to drive my car 4 years ago.:roll:

And Western states are free to fight wildfires with only the funds they have available...

Wow, we're 125% freer under Trump. I was wondering why I wasn't allowed to drive my car 4 years ago.:roll:

Well that's just what the MAGA people tell me anyway.

Well that's just what the MAGA people tell me anyway.

I didn't know what MAGA was, and I had to look it up. Got it!!!

trump-buy-american.jpg

Even more reason to find Trump's comment ridiculous rather than valid and hurtful to the extreme.
It's ridiculous to not be use to people on your side attacking you? Lol, sure.

Yeah, it's fairly easy to get over inept,idiotic presidents like Trump

View attachment 67244737

Yeah, but how can you top Trump for sheer idiot power?

Although a good chunk of the American population does look up to him intellectually, and that's the scary part.

Well she's always got her pills to fall back on! The question should be..... Will America ever get over what fake war hero John Songbird McCain did to our country? It makes me feel so good inside that our blessed natural born Citizen president can live rent-free in her head (like he does with the rest of the Liberals in America). No Cindy, think of this, none of the families of the 134 servicemen killed aboard the USS Forestall at the hands of your diabolical husband will never get over it. President Trump should be praised for speaking the truth about the former evil entity known as John Songbird McCain.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/21/cindy...f-ill-ever-get-over-trumps-attack-on-husband/

John McCain’s widow will “never get over” President Trump attacking her late husband’s record as a war hero because he was “captured,” she said Wednesday.

“I don’t know if I’ll ever get over it to be honest but I’m the wife — that’s my prerogative — I don’t have to,” Cindy McCain, 64, said in an interview with the BBC.

While on the 2016 campaign trail, Trump said McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of war after his plane was shot down over Vietnam, was only considered a hero because he got captured.

“I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump had said.

Cindy McCain called the comments “inappropriate and wrong.” “It hurt the family and it hurt the other men that served with John.”

Why lie about what happened on the USS Forrestal?

Back
Top Bottom