• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:253] The 17 yer old shooter has several arrests!

You guys had this election in your hands. The coronavirus pandemic, and ensuing loss of jobs was enough to give you guys a sound victory over a president whose only real accomplishment was the economy. So what do you geniuses do? You decide to go on a 3 month rage spree, burning down entire neighborhoods, shooting law enforcement officers, and causing independent voters to once again become nauseated by the behavior on the left. You've managed to erase the unfavorable opinion of Trump by being even more reckless, more hellbent on death and destruction than those Charlottesville boys managed to be.

You've stolen defeat from the jaws of victory. Your public opinion polls are again lulling you into the false security haze that gels so nicely with the druggy haze most leftists are under. Everything is going to be just fine...

Yep, everything will be "just fine" for us liberals when Trump is gone and the racist Repug Party is destroyed in 7 weeks.

It won't be "just fine" for all the racists that support Trump and the Nazi Repug Party.

You're using the premise of systemic racism, and I'm not buying it. Poor neighborhoods tend to be more dependent on government, and there is no incentive for them to succeed in everyday life. Is it "systemic racism" or over-dependency on government?

It's systemic racism. Cops should stop patrolling these poor areas so much and then fewer minorities will get killed by the police.

Maybe the cops should spend more time arresting white kids in the suburbs, who use drugs just as much as minorities. There's your systemic racism.

You need to look up the legal definition of "murder". Justifiable homicide done in self defense is NOT murder. Then while you are at the library looking up the definition of murder, maybe check out the history section and open up a few books about WW2 and Germany during the 1930s and 1940s to get a correct perspective on who the Nazis were, what they believed, what they did. Gets some facts, educate yourself a little more--- then maybe people like you wouldn't toss the term "nazi" around like like they are tossing a Frisbee around in the park with their tie-dye t-shirt wearing pals smoking reefer.:2wave:

I read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. I've forgotten more about Nazi Germany than you will ever know.

However, I'll be more than happy to embarrass you if you want to have a debate on the topic. Because I can already tell a Repug like you don't know jack ****.

Yep, everything will be "just fine" for us liberals when Trump is gone and the racist Repug Party is destroyed in 7 weeks.

It won't be "just fine" for all the racists that support Trump and the Nazi Repug Party.

You see Nazis and racists everywhere, because as I said, the left are too mentally challenged or compromised to accurately assess reality.

I read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. I've forgotten more about Nazi Germany than you will ever know.

However, I'll be more than happy to embarrass you if you want to have a debate on the topic. Because I can already tell a Repug like you don't know jack ****.

It appears that you've forgotten all of it. The Nazis didn't pass legislation that helped free black people from lengthy prison sentences, or sign executive orders intended to fight anti-Semitism. You may need to brush up on your reading.

You see Nazis and racists everywhere, because as I said, the left are too mentally challenged or compromised to accurately assess reality.

Yet only uneducated, working class white people still vote for the Nazi Repug Party in large percentages. Why is that?

All of the educated, smart white people have left the Nazi Repug Party. In droves. Which is why the party has no future.

It's systemic racism. Cops should stop patrolling these poor areas so much and then fewer minorities will get killed by the police.

Maybe the cops should spend more time arresting white kids in the suburbs, who use drugs just as much as minorities. There's your systemic racism.

^ idiocy on proud display. As Brett Weinstein said, the Democratic Party are now the party of the uneducated, ignorant voter.

Last edited:
Yet only uneducated, working class white people still vote for the Nazi Repug Party in large percentages. Why is that?

All of the educated, smart white people have left the Nazi Repug Party. In droves. Which is why the party has no future.

Because you've sent the message loud and clear that the white working -middle class are the bourgeoisie that must be destroyed, in order to usher in utopia. 95% of our farmers are white working folks. 75% of our military are white working class. The country couldn't run without these people, and won't thrive when you've replaced them. Your hordes of angry, ignorant sociology degree holders couldn't run a Wendy's drive thru, much less run a productive business.

^ idiocy on proud display. As Brett Weinstein said, the Democratic Party are now the party of the uneducated, ignorant voter.

Yet you can't refute what I said. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Like all Repugs.

Because you've sent the message loud and clear that the white working -middle class are the bourgeoisie that must be destroyed, in order to usher in utopia. 95% of our farmers are white working folks. 75% of our military are white working class. The country couldn't run without these people, and won't thrive when you've replaced them. Your hordes of angry, ignorant sociology degree holders couldn't run a Wendy's drive thru, much less run a productive business.

Yeah? Then why are most of these educated middle class white folks voting for Biden? Because they know that Trump and the Nazi Repug Party are ****ing crazy.

75% of the military are white working class. Yet the majority of military members plan on voting for Biden. Because Trump hates the military and so do all of his mentally disturbed supporters.

And I never thought I would see the day when most military members are supporting a Democratic. That tells you how ****ed up Trump is and how ****ed up the Repug Party has become.

What would be the outcome if police stopped patrolling "poor areas?"

What would be the outcome if police stopped patrolling "poor areas?"

Less dead black people. Less black people arrested for meaningless drug crimes, while white people in the suburbs continue to get away with it.

Well, woop-de-do! So your read a book. But you calling Republicans and Trump a "Nazi" only makes you look foolish. Maybe you should go back and read that book again to freshen up a bit?

I'm not a Republican, see the little tag under my avatar that says "independent". I thought you could read? I really don't think you want to debate me, you are already embarrassing yourself. Maybe go and debate Old Sleepy Joe Biden, that should be more in your wheelhouse.... LOL

Call me up after you move up from A ball to AA... and then if you happen to get to AAA-- I'll come down from "the show" and let you take batting practice with me.

Less dead black people. Less black people arrested for meaningless drug crimes, while white people in the suburbs continue to get away with it.

This is so stupidly wrong. A lack of police presence in poorer neighborhoods will result in more crimes committed against the people who live there. Just take a look at who CHOP attracted once the idiot mayor expelled the police from the area.

Perhaps it's because more crimes are committed in these areas? So using your logic, law enforcement should ignore high crime areas and patrol lower crime areas ... just so there are "less dead black people?" What about black-on-black crime and deaths?

Did you get tips from Ted Wheeler, Jenny Durkan or Lori Lightfoot?

Well, woop-de-do! So your read a book. But you calling Republicans and Trump a "Nazi" only makes you look foolish. Maybe you should go back and read that book again to freshen up a bit?

I'm not a Republican, see the little tag under my avatar that says "independent". I thought you could read? I really don't think you want to debate me, you are already embarrassing yourself. Maybe go and debate Old Sleepy Joe Biden, that should be more in your wheelhouse.... LOL

Call me up after you move up from A ball to AA... and then if you happen to get to AAA-- I'll come down from "the show" and let you take batting practice with me.

Most Nazi supporters in the 1920s and 1930s were ignorant, unsuccessful, uneducated pissed-off bigots. That is the vast majority of the ignorant uneducated racist white people who support the Repug Party. The only people who still vote for the Repug Party in large percentages are uneducated white people. That tells you the party is doomed. All of the educated white people are leaving the Repug Party in droves and voting for Biden.

You're not an independent. Stupid comments like "sleepy Joe" shows that you're not, not to mention your other Trump-prostitution comments.

Perhaps it's because more crimes are committed in these areas? So using your logic, law enforcement should ignore high crime areas and patrol lower crime areas ... just so there are "less dead black people?" What about black-on-black crime and deaths?

Did you get tips from Ted Wheeler, Jenny Durkan or Lori Lightfoot?

How do you know? Studies have shown white people use illegal drugs just as much, if not more, than minorities. Maybe your prejudiced beliefs make it difficult for you to understand this.

This is so stupidly wrong. A lack of police presence in poorer neighborhoods will result in more crimes committed against the people who live there. Just take a look at who CHOP attracted once the idiot mayor expelled the police from the area.

I didn't say less crime. I said less dead black people. Let's make the cops arrest some white people in the suburbs for all of the illegal drugs they use.

I didn't say less crime. I said less dead black people. Let's make the cops arrest some white people in the suburbs for all of the illegal drugs they use.

More black people will be killed without police presence.

More black people will be killed without police presence.

I disagree, and you have absolutely no way of knowing that. There has been lots of black-on-black crime for decades, despite the heavy police presence.

The police presence only exacerbates the problem. Because their training sucks, their culture is toxic, and they don't know how to de-escalate situations before they become violent. There are too many cops that piss their pants and start shooting the moment they get scared or don't know what to do, like that idiot in Wisconsin.

I disagree, and you have absolutely no way of knowing that. There has been lots of black-on-black crime for decades, despite the heavy police presence.
and you have no way of knowing how much more black on black crime would have been perpetrated but for the police presence

The police presence only exacerbates the problem.
yep, just like the firemens' presence at a fire exacerbates the destruction [/s]

Because their training sucks, their culture is toxic, and they don't know how to de-escalate situations before they become violent.
pretty broad brush you are painting with
most cops are decent people. yet there are bad cops. let's focus on dealing with the bad cops and not assume all police are bad actors
and you have no idea how many situations the police de-escalated because they were successfully de-escalated ... they were no longer newsworthy and we did not hear about them

There are too many cops that piss their pants and start shooting the moment they get scared or don't know what to do, like that idiot in Wisconsin.
yea, i guess working in and among the dregs of society might make someone a bit cautious. the bad guys are not wearing uniforms to distinguish from the good guys, not unlike our troops trying to ferret out the terrorists from the innocent bystanders. any wonder why they are on edge
how the police behave may also be a function of one's political inclinations:
White Democrats and white Republicans have vastly different views of how black people are treated by police and the wider justice system. Overwhelming majorities of white Democrats say black people are treated less fairly than whites by the police (88%) and the criminal justice system (86%), according to the 2019 poll. About four-in-ten white Republicans agree (43% and 39%, respectively).
Race and policing in America: 10 things we know | Pew Research Center
The stereotype of the dangerous black man is burrowed so deep in our collective imagination that even many black Americans see black men as automatic threats.
Consider this famous statement: "There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."
That quote came from the Rev. Jesse Jackson ...
Fear of black men in public spaces is one epidemic we may never find a vaccine for - CNN
then there is the 'snitches get stitches' manifesto in the poor black community which impairs law enforcement's ability to solve crimes/identify criminals within that same community

given those circumstances, it would seem police officers have sound basis to profile black men as potential suspects. their lives may depend on not overlooking them as the possible bad guys they are looking to apprehend
just as we do not lock black men up without justification neither should we dismiss them as suspect because they are black
yea, the perp could be a white grandmother ... but how infrequently is that the actual situation

and you have no way of knowing how much more black on black crime would have been perpetrated but for the police presence

yep, just like the firemens' presence at a fire exacerbates the destruction [/s]

pretty broad brush you are painting with
most cops are decent people. yet there are bad cops. let's focus on dealing with the bad cops and not assume all police are bad actors
and you have no idea how many situations the police de-escalated because they were successfully de-escalated ... they were no longer newsworthy and we did not hear about them

yea, i guess working in and among the dregs of society might make someone a bit cautious. the bad guys are not wearing uniforms to distinguish from the good guys, not unlike our troops trying to ferret out the terrorists from the innocent bystanders. any wonder why they are on edge
how the police behave may also be a function of one's political inclinations:
Race and policing in America: 10 things we know | Pew Research Center
Fear of black men in public spaces is one epidemic we may never find a vaccine for - CNN
then there is the 'snitches get stitches' manifesto in the poor black community which impairs law enforcement's ability to solve crimes/identify criminals within that same community

given those circumstances, it would seem police officers have sound basis to profile black men as potential suspects. their lives may depend on not overlooking them as the possible bad guys they are looking to apprehend
just as we do not lock black men up without justification neither should we dismiss them as suspect because they are black
yea, the perp could be a white grandmother ... but how infrequently is that the actual situation

Police reform needs to happen, your moronic opinions not withstanding. That's why there are discussions in cities throughout the country about reforming police departments.

Too many people get killed by cops for stupid, trivial reasons. If cops can't handle the pressure, then they shouldn't be cops. Period.

Police reform needs to happen, your moronic opinions not withstanding. That's why there are discussions in cities throughout the country about reforming police departments.

Too many people get killed by cops for stupid, trivial reasons. If cops can't handle the pressure, then they shouldn't be cops. Period.

not saying there should not be reform
hell, i support defunding so that we hire psychologists and social workers to perform many of the functions we ask the under-trained police to now handle
where we diverge is in your approach to the problem
you try to paint all police as bad guys
and all black perps as good guys who were victimized by the police
just look at each situation where a black man was killed by the police and find out whether the suspect responded appropriately to the police authority. in most situations, if you choose to be objective, you will find they did not

Back
Top Bottom