• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:253] The 17 yer old shooter has several arrests!

Three records for Kyle. The older two are a speeding ticket and not having a valid license. The officer put on both of those "Hispanic." Is this the same Kyle? Could his car have been stolen or borrowed by a Hispanic?

The newest one is about this shooting incident.

Yes, the other Kyle Rittenhouse has the middle name of Joseph. Not Howard, and was born in '89.

It'd be a pretty huge coincidence that Kyle just happened to loan his car to a Hispanic with same birthday and address, with the exception the traffic violations say apt 104 and the recents charges apt 10. As the "i" next to the race states that field is subjective and comes from the agency that filed it. In this case State patrol.

It is not self defense if you picked the fight. Like Rittenhouse, Zimmerman was looking to kill someone

Good grief, man. :screwy

Does that mean every time I "pack" when I go to Nashville, I'm looking for someone to kill?!? :roll:

Does that mean every time I "pack" when I go to Nashville, I'm looking for someone to kill?!? :roll:

No...unless your actions are similar to Zimmerman or Rittenhouse

Until these recent charges he had no arrest record. You can look it up yourself.

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

Did Trayvon have an arrest record? No....but Zimmerman did. But you guys still called Trayvon a thug. So I say that Rittenhouse was and is more of a thug because he carried a big gun looking to kill someone

No...unless your actions are similar to Zimmerman or Rittenhouse

Yeah, I know. After I find myself in a life-threatening situation and use my gun, I will become a Zimmerman or Rittenhouse according to you. /s

Yeah, I know. After I find myself in a life-threatening situation and use my gun, I will become a Zimmerman or Rittenhouse according to you. /s

I you put yourself in a life threatening situation solely to kill someone you are an ass. No one would do that but an ass

Assuming this is all true, I guess the court should throw the book at him (if we are to be consistent with our conservative brothers and sisters).

Yeah go figure. Every time a black dude gets shot in the back they pull up every loosie he ever sold, every shoplifting charge at 13, evey parking ticket, or in the case of Trayvon Martin, a hoodie pic. They of course ignore the criminal precedents of the shooters - officers with a history of brutality or wannabe neighborhood watch wife beaters.

It'd be a pretty huge coincidence that Kyle just happened to loan his car to a Hispanic with same birthday and address, with the exception the traffic violations say apt 104 and the recents charges apt 10. As the "i" next to the race states that field is subjective and comes from the agency that filed it. In this case State patrol.

Ah... but one of the tickets was not having a valid drivers license. Ever get pulled over and left your IUD at home? The police go to their MDT and see who the car is registered to.

Until these recent charges he had no arrest record. You can look it up yourself.

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

Yep.

Only the one arrest entry. The other two entries are traffic tickets.

Now... Only people who have never been guilty of driving over the speed limit, or not having their license with then have any right to complain about those two.

How often is your confirmation bias wrong?

Only a fool relies on their confirmation bias as fact.

I you put yourself in a life threatening situation solely to kill someone you are an ass. No one would do that but an ass

Your honesty in admitting that defending property during one of these BLM protests is "a life threatening situation" is frankly refreshing. But I don't think that is the message the organizers want to put out.

Did Trayvon have an arrest record? No....but Zimmerman did. But you guys still called Trayvon a thug. So I say that Rittenhouse was and is more of a thug because he carried a big gun looking to kill someone

Look, I've already told you I didn't follow that case so please stop with the baseless accusations that I called anyone in it a thug.

In this case, Rittenhouse has two charges for traffic violations and no previous arrests unless they are sealed due to his age.

Ah... but one of the tickets was not having a valid drivers license. Ever get pulled over and left your IUD at home? The police go to their MDT and see who the car is registered to.

Honestly no I've not. And I've never locked my keys in the car either. :2razz:

I'm going to take a wild guess that the 2017 kia was his moms, because part time life guard probably didn't haul in much $$, but then who knows, maybe his AR15 loaning buddy also loans out his car. And then maybe again, Kyle H Rittenhouse doesn't even have a drivers license to begin with. :shrug:

Both violations were August 4, so he was initially pulled over for speeding and then found to have no valid license. Everything other than race and the apt # are the same.

Regardless, it's kind of irrelevant given the charges he's now facing, but I suppose it's guaranteed he'll make that Sept 9 court date.

Ok so I think most of us have seen the claims (and photos) that Rosenbaum was a life registered sex offender. His full name is Joseph D Rosenbaum and I've not found him on the sex offenders websites for WI, AZ or TX. Or using the national sex offender website. That's rather curious.

Look, I've already told you I didn't follow that case so please stop with the baseless accusations that I called anyone in it a thug.

In this case, Rittenhouse has two charges for traffic violations and no previous arrests unless they are sealed due to his age.

Yeah, I am sure you did not follow the case:roll:

Your honesty in admitting that defending property during one of these BLM protests is "a life threatening situation" is frankly refreshing. But I don't think that is the message the organizers want to put out.

We don't need your kind of vigilante justice. Stay your ass at home

Yeah, I am sure you did not follow the case:roll:

As I've already said, bring proof. I've found I did actually make one comment two years ago and guess what? It wasn't about Martin, it was about Zimmerman. So move along or state your case beside rolling your eyes.

Ok so I think most of us have seen the claims (and photos) that Rosenbaum was a life registered sex offender. His full name is Joseph D Rosenbaum and I've not found him on the sex offenders websites for WI, AZ or TX. Or using the national sex offender website. That's rather curious.

He was in prison in Arizona for most of 2003-2017, and has numerous charges on his record. He was sentenced to 10-12 years for the sex offense against a minor. The exact details of his crime aren't available online, but no one does 12 years for a sex crime, unless the crime was particularly awful.

Print Inmate

He was in prison in Arizona for most of 2003-2017, and has numerous charges on his record. He was sentenced to 10-12 years for the sex offense against a minor. The exact details of his crime aren't available online, but no one does 12 years for a sex crime, unless the crime was particularly awful.

Print Inmate

I'm asking why this guy who people keep claiming is a pedo and life register doesn't show up in the national registry or the states of his conviction or the state of wisconsin. Or even Texas where his fiance and daughter live.

As I've already said, bring proof. I've found I did actually make one comment two years ago and guess what? It wasn't about Martin, it was about Zimmerman. So move along or state your case beside rolling your eyes.

I already stated my case

Back
Top Bottom