• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

++ Day one attacks, if they did occur, were well deserved: The guy came into office with a reputation as a crook (his University and Foundation), a spreader of hate (Central Park Five ads), and lies about the legitimacy of Obama as president. His campaign kickoff was an attack on illegals, not as them presenting a law-enforcement problem, but them as bad people, offering no proof of his allegations. He then moved on to spread hate and fear towards blacks, Muslims, and others. Trump presented a target-rich environment, his administration’s bookends were chaos at airports in January 2017 and chaos at the Capitol on January 2021 — a chaos president, as Jeb Bush predicted.

Central America and parts of Mexico are a mess, in part thanks to past US policy and current US drug use. What would you do on the border in light of US law and US ratified treaty that imposes obligations on us to consider asylum claims? Of course Trump didn’t care about law and treaties.

++ You may have noticed a pandemic going around, hence the heavy reliance on mail in ballots, which some states have used primarily for years. I assume Trump mailed in his ballot as well. And give us a break about electoral fraud — name any election where Trump has NOT claimed fraud. The Arizona audit is a bad Monty Python skit, and no one has been able to explain how a decentralized election system like ours could be rigged with no one but Trump noticing, his own people denying that fraud occurred, and none of the many staff needed to rig things coming forward to cut a deal with prosecutors and sell the story of the century.

Of Nixon they said, “would you buy a used car from this man?” Trump supporters have bought every car on the lot.
So Trump results ignored giving us Biden as you are one of those who voted against Trump out of hatred. Feel sorry for those who did that

I got the results I voted for, more spendable income, stronger US, recognition that China is the problem

Think about what the OP has said about COVID, he was massively wrong, and now what he says about this corrupt audit, he was massively wrong.

Why would anyone believe what he says?

This is nothing but your opinion.

Biden won the Presidency fair and square because he was able to appeal to a good amount of people as at least a tolerable alternative to who was in office, Trump. That is a good reason to vote for someone and how Trump was basically elected in 2016.

Why do you keep bringing up JFK?
Still no justification for your vote. I bring up JFK because he was "my" President not supporting the liberal entitlement mentality and personal selfishness. Your attitude is always asking for what your government can do for you paid for by someone else

Still no justification for your vote. I bring up JFK because he was "my" President not supporting the liberal entitlement mentality and personal selfishness. Your attitude is always asking for what your government can do for you paid for by someone else
It is a simple justification for my vote, and 80M+ more. You don't get to determine how or why others vote, regardless of your feelings.

Trump lost, including in Arizona, because people don't have to live by your ridiculous rules and hypocritical stances.

As said to someone who served in the military for 20 years. Yep, always looking for a handout, that sure sounds like me. :rolleyes:

His goal in the economy was to create a situation in which the common man would have a better opportunity to benefit.

Result? Median Household Income increased while the growth of the debt slowed. In passing, Biden is working the opposite relationship between debt growth and MHI.

400 kids held at the border turned into 20,000 in a few weeks after Biden scrapped the Trump program that was working based on better enforcement and negotiated international agreements.

50 Arab nations united to fight terror. Three Mid East Peace deals. Unemployment at about 3.5%. US becomes net energy exporter. First flight ever from Saudi Arabia to Israel.

The only thing that got in the way was the Covid Crisis. Trump determined that the answer to Covid was an effective vaccine. Guess what? Turns out he was right. AGAIN.

The mitigation measures recommended by the folks STILL recommending them proved to be useless as the highest counts for cases, hospitalizations and deaths occurred at the point of the greatest use of the mitigation measures.

Just because the propagandists issue lies to deceive the weak minded, there is no reason to dismiss the real world benefits delivered by Trump.
So are you the one that has the charts that show the "trump bump"?

Because last I saw all the economic metrics were just following the same arc they had been for years. So of trump did something amazing it should show the difference in the graphs.

It is a simple justification for my vote, and 80M+ more. You don't get to determine how or why others vote, regardless of your feelings.

Trump lost, including in Arizona, because people don't have to live by your ridiculous rules and hypocritical stances.

As said to someone who served in the military for 20 years. Yep, always looking for a handout, that sure sounds like me. :rolleyes:
Selfish attitude is the cause for entitlement minded people who always want someone else to pay for personal responsibility issues to vote for Biden so admit it

Why would anyone from the military vote for Harris on the ticket

So Trump results ignored giving us Biden as you are one of those who voted against Trump out of hatred. Feel sorry for those who did that
trump results were one of the worst economic records of any US president lol.
I got the results I voted for, more spendable income, stronger US, recognition that China is the problem
you voted for negative GDP and negative job growth, doubling the deficit, increasing the debt faster than his predecessor despite a booming economy he inherited, and a botched response to a worldwide pandemic? lol

So are you the one that has the charts that show the "trump bump"?

Because last I saw all the economic metrics were just following the same arc they had been for years. So of trump did something amazing it should show the difference in the graphs.
It's amusing watching trumpers completely detach themselves from reality. It's like they don't understand that we have the actual data showing every single economic metric remained on the same, unchanging trend line from 2010 until the pandemic hit. There was no magic wand waiving by trump. There was no trump bump. All he managed to do was continue what he inherited from obama, while slashing revenue, doubling the deficit and exploding the debt, all of which was pre pandemic.

Selfish attitude is the cause for entitlement minded people who always want someone else to pay for personal responsibility issues to vote for Biden so admit it

Why would anyone from the military vote for Harris on the ticket
I don't know why anyone who served in the military would ever vote for Trump, ever.

Pretty sure I'm not the one being selfish here. And considering Trump is probably one of the most selfish and entitled people on the planet, your argument falls very flat.

Trump lost in AZ. There is no credible evidence of fraud, regardless of the ridiculous claims and innuendos put out by Cyber Ninjas.

I don't know why anyone who served in the military would ever vote for Trump, ever.

Pretty sure I'm not the one being selfish here. And considering Trump is probably one of the most selfish and entitled people on the planet, your argument falls very flat.

Trump lost in AZ. There is no credible evidence of fraud, regardless of the ridiculous claims and innuendos put out by Cyber Ninjas.
What results did Trump generate as President to support your claims

Well he lied to everyone about losing the election, about fraud being the reason he lost. He is a liar and AZ is showing us that once again. (He also lied to military about their pay and took money from them/us.)

That's not how that works, at all.
Perhaps not in your head but I'm talking reality here. If you find any factual errors you can point them out.

Perhaps not in your head but I'm talking reality here. If you find any factual errors you can point them out.
First of all, how many military personnel actually read or cared about that article, what was written there? Some random article from France does not at all show why military members should not support Trump.

Trump attempted to not only give us a smaller pay raise than even suggested, despite a good economy, he lied about it by trying to claim that he gave the biggest one in a decade (he didn't, Congress did, since, like I said, he asked for smaller than Congress), and he lied when he said it was the only one. He also took money from our/the military's programs for his wall. He has absolutely no integrity. He tried to compare being in a military academy for high school to being in the military.

And to top all this off, well respected military leaders spoke out against Trump and/or his policies.

Plus, when it comes to the election was stolen story, Trump's allies/goons tried to present military members overseas as illegal voters, as their votes being illegally cast simply because those idiots either have no clue or wanted to make whatever claims they could to fool the rubes.

Well I could have voted out of hatred, as Trump referred to my father and other legal immigrant relatives as poisonous snakes, as I have Muslim friends and Trump created chaos in Jan 2017 with his stupid attempt to ban Muslims, as I worked with refugees and asylum seekers and Trump wanted to break years of precedent, violate US law and treaty obligations with respect to asylum seekers, as I knew victims of torture in other countries and Trump endorsed torture, and as I am a proud US citizen, and Trump suggested that our military should commit war crimes, crimes we hanged Germans for, and in fact pardoned murderers our military honorably prosecuted. Lots to hate there. But Trump, with his "Make America Hate Again" rhetoric was the master of resentment, fear and hatred. No way I could challenge him.

But something that Trump did early on represents the reason I voted against him. He decided that a firm's record of deaths and injuries on the job should not be taken into account in the granting of government contracts. He also legalized a pesticide that had been withdrawn for further study since it caused birth defects. I was injured on the job, and almost crushed to death by at a plant that was rather unsafe. I also knew workers harmed by pesticides, and lost a child to a fatal birth defect. That pattern of indifference to human suffering characterized Trump's years. Why do you think there was unprecedented celebration in the streets at his loss?

As to China, I can see your point. I assume that like Trump, however, you don't believe that Russia is in Ukraine, and that Putin is not a murderer who got involved in our elections.

negative job growth, negative GDP, doubled the deficit, increased the debt at a faster pace than obama, PRE PANDEMIC, weakened our national standing. He was literally the worst president in modern US history. It's why he was rejected in 2016 by the american voters and rejected again in 2020 by the largest margin in US history.

This is why. Trump wins wars, Biden and Obama lose them.
uh, what war did trump win? lol. ISIS is not defeated Al Queda is not defeated. Seriously, what war did he win? And just an FYI, but the US has not won a war since 1945.

Ok. ISIS was not defeated under Trump. you're welcome.

This is why. Trump wins wars, Biden and Obama lose them.
No, Trump proposes war crimes, pardons those who commit them, and complains when terrorists families aren't killed.

First of all, how many military personnel actually read or cared about that article, what was written there? Some random article from France does not at all show why military members should not support Trump.
In fact that article is 0n many publications, That was just one of the choices. And of course the military knows about their victories and retreats, although this appears to be news to you.
Trump attempted to not only give us a smaller pay raise than even suggested, despite a good economy, he lied about it by trying to claim that he gave the biggest one in a decade (he didn't, Congress did, since, like I said, he asked for smaller than Congress), and he lied when he said it was the only one. He also took money from our/the military's programs for his wall. He has absolutely no integrity. He tried to compare being in a military academy for high school to being in the military.
This has nothing to do with the post you challenged.

Back
Top Bottom