• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:246]MAGA. When was America ever great?

Commies have taken over everywhere. The schools, that bit between the mattress and the floor, everywhere.
Schools first. It’s Marxist doctrine. Are you a Marxist or a deluded progressive that doesn’t think he’s a Marxist?

1955 would be a nice reset

Schools first. It’s Marxist doctrine. Are you a Marxist or a deluded progressive that doesn’t think he’s a Marxist?
Am I a Marxist or am I a Marxist? I feel you’ve rather stacked the deck with this question.

This seems a bit hyperbolic, as we live in a country, and the only country, with free speech and the right to carry / own a firearm. While Democrats are attempting to introduce some stupid idiocracy with policies, we already live in a damn good country compared to anywhere.
WHAT????
Tell us you have no idea about other countries without telling us you have no idea about other counties

LMAO wow that was a dumb post🤦‍♂️
🍿

Questions? As a Canadian, assuming from your profile, are you able to use invalid pronouns with the LBGTQ-ABC group without punitive measures?
Yes.

So, deluded progressive. OK.
I mean, we can have a discussion about the tenets of Marxism if you like? I rather feel I might be holding up both ends of the conversation though. Nothing I’ve ever read from you suggests you have the education or the intelligence to conduct such an exchange. Let’s give it a shot, what the hell. I would propose that the 1840s world critiqued by Marx and Engels no longer really exists in the west and so their analysis is a little outdated. Would you agree?

When people of all races were proud to be Americans.
The only people who are not proud to be American "Attacked Our U.S. Capitol on Jan 6, 2021 along with those who back and support them, are the people who are not proud to be American, they are proud to engage "savagery" upon and against America!!!
image so you get the picture clear:

These are Trump Cultist, Trump is not America, he's a Mobster, Swindler, and a Belligerent Con Man, who engagged Subversion and Sediton Against America.
1645241234286.png 1645241339999.png

This IS NOT a supporter of American, the S.O.B. is a Confederate Sympathizing Traitor
1645241303136.png

Last edited:
About the 60s or so.
(Increased font size, so you get the message):
You ARE NOT going to get Jim Crow Recreated !!!!! So that level and obsession of lusting... is just a waste of your time.

This is a question I’ve heard multiple times. The answer? Before the commies took over our education system. America was great then. Not now.
This alone has done more to destroy America than any other single issue.
??????????? You don't much History, do you?

The Commies never took over, for one thing.......

This is a question I’ve heard multiple times. The answer? Before the commies took over our education system. America was great then. Not now.
This alone has done more to destroy America than any other single issue.
Besides bitching about it, what is your plan to deal with it pappy?

Back
Top Bottom