• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:233] Virtually all hospitalized Covid patients have one thing in common

You tell me which right that I don't have, that I mistakenly believe that I do:

The individuals right to bodily autonomy

The individuals right to privacy

The individuals right to be presumed innocent before being found guilty.

Which of those 3 rights don't I have?
You have all those rights!
OSHA also has the right to limit danger in the workplace.
Businesses must follow OSHA directives and soon one of those directives will be a vaccination requirement for businesses with over 100 employees. If you don't wish to get vaccinated you are free to find another job!

You tell me which right that I don't have, that I mistakenly believe that I do:

The individuals right to bodily autonomy

The individuals right to privacy

The individuals right to be presumed innocent before being found guilty.

Which of those 3 rights don't I have?

The right to infect others.

You have all those rights!
OSHA also has the right to limit danger in the workplace.
Businesses must follow OSHA directives and soon one of those directives will be a vaccination requirement for businesses with over 100 employees. If you don't wish to get vaccinated you are free to find another job!
Why find another job? Maybe I will just do what progressives do. I will claim I am unemployable and live off your social security contributions.

I purposely drove through the intersection without the intention of running over and killing that pedestrian in my way. I knew by not being vaccinated and using masking he might get infected and die, but that was not my intention.
And the if nobody was killed the driver isn't charged with homicide.

You don't get to convict people of crimes they may commit in the future. Minority report is a fictitious story. We have the right to be treated as being innocent is the absence of a crime and a conviction in a court of law.

Why find another job? Maybe I will just do what progressives do. I will claim I am unemployable and live off your social security contributions.
I don’t think that’s going to be possible. I believe I read that people who refuse vaccination and are terminated for that reason aren’t eligible for unemployment. I know that United Airlines for example is putting their covidiots in unpaid leave-not firing them. There are some covidiot NBA basketball players who refuse to do the right thing and won’t be eligible to play in certain arenas like San Francisco and New York. They will forfeit millions of dollars.
I’ll try to find out more about what the covidiots will lose if they continue to be stupid so that you can hear it from me first.

Here you go-no unemployment benefits for people who violate company policy:

"Unemployment is available to employees who lose their jobs through no fault of their own," explained Lindsey Self, an attorney with Eastman & Smith in Toledo, Ohio.
In most states, employees are not eligible for unemployment benefits if they are fired for violating a company policy, because it is considered misconduct. So if a company has a vaccination policy and the consequences for violating that policy are clear, Self said, the employee may be ineligible for such benefits unless the worker was exempt from the policy for medical or religious reasons.”

😁😁😁

So the right to infect is non existent.

Those who do not get the vaccine are a clear and present danger to everyone.

Everyone.

Both vaccines and natural immunity are not 100%. Nor permanent.

The selfish are a danger to others.
You are assuming everyone is infected. That is the antithesis of how our justice system works.

You are assuming everyone is infected. That is the antithesis of how our justice system works.
And you are confusing the justice system with a public health issue

I don’t think that’s going to be possible. I believe I read that people who refuse vaccination and are terminated for that reason aren’t eligible for unemployment. I know that United Airlines for example is putting their covidiots in unpaid leave-not firing them. There are some covidiot NBA basketball players who refuse to do the right thing and won’t be eligible to play in certain arenas like San Francisco and New York. They will forfeit millions of dollars.
I’ll try to find out more about what the covidiots will lose if they continue to be stupid so that you can hear it from me first.
I'm not talking about going on unemployment. I'm talking about claiming a disability and living off your contributions to S.S. Everybody wins in my scenario. You don't need to be around me and I don't need to be around you. I just need you keep working.

Here you go-no unemployment benefits for people who violate company policy:

"Unemployment is available to employees who lose their jobs through no fault of their own," explained Lindsey Self, an attorney with Eastman & Smith in Toledo, Ohio.
In most states, employees are not eligible for unemployment benefits if they are fired for violating a company policy, because it is considered misconduct. So if a company has a vaccination policy and the consequences for violating that policy are clear, Self said, the employee may be ineligible for such benefits unless the worker was exempt from the policy for medical or religious reasons.”

😁😁😁
I would claim disability.

I'm not talking about going on unemployment. I'm talking about claiming a disability and living off your contributions to S.S. Everybody wins in my scenario. You don't need to be around me and I don't need to be around you. I just need you keep working.
Good luck with that.
While in general covidiots might be considered disabled I doubt that you would be considered disabled after refusing vaccination if you weren’t disabled before it.

And you are confusing the justice system with a public health issue
I'm not confusing anything and once again your smugness betrays you.

Our legal system dictates what we are allowed or not allowed to do.

This is a matter for our courts. Claiming that health concerns is justification enough to usurp peoples civil rights is a legal question not a health question.

Good luck with that.
While in general covidiots might be considered disabled I doubt that you would be considered disabled after refusing vaccination if you weren’t disabled before it.
That will be up to a court to determine not you.

Based on what?
What new condition would you lie about?
Why would I lie? I can legitimately claim that I am unhireable because health concerns prevent me from taking the vaccine and with the hypochondriacs in charge, I can't ever work again. That is a permanent disability.

I'm not confusing anything and once again your smugness betrays you.

Our legal system dictates what we are allowed or not allowed to do.

This is a matter for our courts. Claiming that health concerns is justification enough to usurp peoples civil rights is a legal question not a health question.

Try to support the right to infect in a court of law.

For the umpteenth time. The uninfected can not infect anyone. You seem to want to try to ignore that, instead of confronting it.

For the umpteenth time. The unvaccinated can catch COVID as this is one of the most transmissible diseases to date and then infect anyone. You seem to want to try to ignore that, instead of confronting it.

For the umpteenth time. The unvaccinated can catch COVID as this is one of the most transmissible diseases to date and then infect anyone. You seem to want to try to ignore that, instead of confronting it.
The vaccinated can also spread the virus. What should we do about those people?

Why would I lie? I can legitimately claim that I am unhireable because health concerns prevent me from taking the vaccine and with the hypochondriacs in charge, I can't ever work again. That is a permanent disability.
You only get unemployment if you are currently working and lose your job through no fault of your own as the article I quoted noted.
You must get a doctor to verify that you are disabled to get disability and that won’t be easy unless you are actually disabled. Refusing to get vaccinated isn’t a disability-it’s stupidity.
Face it-if you are working at a place that requires vaccination and you refuse you will be unpaid.
And that’s what you will deserve.

Back
Top Bottom