• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:233] Virtually all hospitalized Covid patients have one thing in common

OMG! An appeal to emotion preceded by personal criticism.
Both logical fallcies in debate.

You have no valid argument. Push on with your bs.
Nope, its a valid assessment considering how many of the idiots on the right have found themselves 6 foot under or those of their loved ones 6 foot under, because of their refusal to believe in science.

Nope, its a valid assessment considering how many of the idiots on the right have found themselves 6 foot under or those of their loved ones 6 foot under, because of their refusal to believe in science.
Wrong as usual you are.

Nope, not wrong...although you have become champion at being wrong.

Again you are wrong as usual.
Will wonders never cease?

Wrong as usual you are.

Again you are wrong as usual.
Will wonders never cease?
have you bothered to realize that not a single poster agrees with you in this thread? You can yell from the mountaintops that a person is wrong, but that does not make them wrong...in fact, evidence has been provided to you multiple times and you have simply ignored it...I guess the FDA isn't an authority on what they authorize? Only you are all knowing about what is or isn't authorized by the FDA....the agency itself doesn't know and is wrong right?

have you bothered to realize that not a single poster agrees with you in this thread? You can yell from the mountaintops that a person is wrong, but that does not make them wrong...in fact, evidence has been provided to you multiple times and you have simply ignored it...I guess the FDA isn't an authority on what they authorize? Only you are all knowing about what is or isn't authorized by the FDA....the agency itself doesn't know and is wrong right?
Wut? An appeal to the numbers? Another logical fallacy.
Say it ain't so joe.
Hilarious. Just another sign you have no valid argument.

You just continue to be wrong over and over again. As proven.

I suggest not feeding the trolls

Who in hell is gonna read that word salad of a post?? NO ONE!
The above shows the level you and mrjurr are, Its not debating its sticking your tongue out. The two of you need to grow up and stop acting like self entitled brats having a tantrum when you hear someone tell you something you don't agree iwth.
The fact that you do not respect the individuals right to privacy and autonomy of their body is the problem.
Using that logic you do not respect the right of others is the problem.

Its going to take more than simplistic generalizations to grasp this issue. No you can't go through life doing whatever you want and the hell with everyone else. The problem if anything is you see no needs other than your own.

The above shows the level you and mrjurr are, Its not debating its sticking your tongue out. The two of you need to grow up and stop acting like self entitled brats having a tantrum when you hear someone tell you something you don't agree iwth.

Its going to take more than simplistic generalizations to grasp this issue. No you can't go through life doing whatever you want and the hell with everyone else. The problem if anything is you see no needs other than your own.
Do I know you?

You are not making any sense. Those receiving the mRNA genetic therapy will always be the test subjects of this experimental treatment regardless of any adversity arising or not.

You make no sense because you pretend the info you disagree with does not exist:

You might want to have mjrurr read the above statistics he claims others are too lazy to provide M but he refuses to acknowledge.

Now for someone who stated and I quote: Y"ou sure did a lot of typing to post nothing import."..what was your point? Finish one sentence can you do that? You can't even complete a thought. Any medical or scientific process is experimental and so? Using your logic do we infer anything experimental is dangerous and so we should never engage in research? Well. Finish one thought. Can you? Provide your statistics that show the adverse effects of covid 19 vacccines outweigh using it. You can't. SO what the phack is your point other than to be obtuse or petulent. Here ignore the numbers again:

"Although monitoring is still ongoing, the number of people who reported a severe reaction after the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is still a far lower number than those who become severely ill from the virus itself. (A severe reaction includes allergic reactions and non-allergic adverse events.)

According to the CDC, as of February 11, 2021, there have been a total of 27,127,858 cases of COVID-19 in the U.S., and 470,110 deaths. It is estimated that approximately 10-15% of people with COVID-19 become severely ill.

In contrast, on January 10, the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine had been administered to 4,041,396 people in the United States, and 1,266 (0.031%) adverse events were reported with only 108 being classified as severe.

On January 20, an additional 1,893,360 people received the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and 4,393 of them reported an adverse event (.23%), and only 175 of these were classified as severe. None one who had a reaction to either mRNA vaccination has died.

You can see that becoming ill with COVID is far more dangerous than getting an mRNA vaccine. Additionally, if you contrast the rate of adverse events to that of other vaccinations, these rates are comparable and lower than many. Of course, we will need to see if these rates remain the same after the second dose, but these numbers are similar to those seen in the clinical trials."

The above comes from the first article I produced and you won't read. Lol. I know it has more than one sentence in the article but it does have pictures for you.

I have to admit your point about autonomy is perplexing.
Do you feel the same about womens rights when it comes to pregnancy? Do you support anti-abortion laws?

Is a woman who is pregnant capable of passing her pregnancy to another person and causing them illness? Can you think before you pull analogies out your rear end. Thanks.

Maybe but none that I know of.
Are you really that unaware of the world you live in. You know what a rabies shot is? You know what a tetanus shot is? Are you that oblivious to the obligations of an employerto make sure their work place is safe for all employees under state and federal regulations? You have never heard of an employee asking people with mumps, chicken pox, to stay home? You think if you walk around with Bubonic Plague or Cholera or TB the government has no mandate to quarrantine you? Yah I know, not that you know of. What do you know?

Being unvaccinated in a pandemic is dangerous both to the person and those around them.

He's having a problem with that. He equates pregnancy to covid 19. LOL What can I say other than the school system is producing geniuses and there is a lot of confusion in sex education classes.

If you can't debate the facts move on. Trying to get personal with me to deflect from your ignorance as to the facts won't hide from your ignorance.
When you present one, we can debate it. Your personal opinions about me dissing someone for posting 9 links are your opinion.

When you present one, we can debate it. Your personal opinions about me dissing someone for posting 9 links are your opinion.
You are full of personal opinions and when you throw them out they can be thrown right back in your face. Stop whining and debate. You were presented info you deliberately ignore and pretend does not exist.

all the unvaccinated people that are dying will never again say another word regarding politics, religion, abortion, the national debt, etc. their votes no longer count.

they will also never again give their children advice or watch them grow, get married and have their own kids.

get vaccinated.

Those 9 links were not opinion. Educate yourself as to the difference between opinion and fact.

You make no sense because you pretend the info you disagree with does not exist:

You might want to have mjrurr read the above statistics he claims others are too lazy to provide M but he refuses to acknowledge.

Now for someone who stated and I quote: Y"ou sure did a lot of typing to post nothing import."..what was your point? Finish one sentence can you do that? You can't even complete a thought. Any medical or scientific process is experimental and so? Using your logic do we infer anything experimental is dangerous and so we should never engage in research? Well. Finish one thought. Can you? Provide your statistics that show the adverse effects of covid 19 vacccines outweigh using it. You can't. SO what the phack is your point other than to be obtuse or petulent. Here ignore the numbers again:

"Although monitoring is still ongoing, the number of people who reported a severe reaction after the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is still a far lower number than those who become severely ill from the virus itself. (A severe reaction includes allergic reactions and non-allergic adverse events.)

According to the CDC, as of February 11, 2021, there have been a total of 27,127,858 cases of COVID-19 in the U.S., and 470,110 deaths. It is estimated that approximately 10-15% of people with COVID-19 become severely ill.

In contrast, on January 10, the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine had been administered to 4,041,396 people in the United States, and 1,266 (0.031%) adverse events were reported with only 108 being classified as severe.

On January 20, an additional 1,893,360 people received the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and 4,393 of them reported an adverse event (.23%), and only 175 of these were classified as severe. None one who had a reaction to either mRNA vaccination has died.

You can see that becoming ill with COVID is far more dangerous than getting an mRNA vaccine. Additionally, if you contrast the rate of adverse events to that of other vaccinations, these rates are comparable and lower than many. Of course, we will need to see if these rates remain the same after the second dose, but these numbers are similar to those seen in the clinical trials."

The above comes from the first article I produced and you won't read. Lol. I know it has more than one sentence in the article but it does have pictures for you.
iLOL Nothing you provided is relevant to what I stated.

You are full of personal opinions and when you throw them out they can be thrown right back in your face. Stop whining and debate. You were presented info you deliberately ignore and pretend does not exist.
it's easy to debate when a person has no shame and won't honor their word.

if you want to see examples of just how wrong that poster has been about COVID just PM me. i bookmarked all of his vile and dangerous stuff along the way.

Look, in spite of the fact I am here a lot, I don't live here and don't want to take the time to pour through several links, which is rude for someone to slap up anyway, and shows someone with a lack of proof because just one link would suffice IF he had the goods. 95% of the time, when I post a link, I include an excerpt or two and that excerpt tends to either show what it is I am referring to or in many cases, prove me right. If I have found several links, I may include two of them or hold some for another post. This site is not meant to require that others read novels as big as Atlas Shrugged (though I heartily recommend that as required reading for all leftists)

I have been there and done that, made the mistake of not pinning down the poster first, came back and showed the poster was wrong and the poster disappears for a long time. Can't do that anymore unless I really feel like it and have nothing better to do.

Nah this is a political forum for such things. Its why we come to the zoo.
That doesn’t mean that the normal people here have to respond to abject ignorance. When we give ignorance a platform we risk allowing it to propagate.
Better to just let the blatantly ignorant howl at the moon.

If you have evidence of someone intentionally infecting you, I support your right to pursue a legal remedy, but you don't have any.

I purposely drove through the intersection without the intention of running over and killing that pedestrian in my way. I knew by not being vaccinated and using masking he might get infected and die, but that was not my intention.

You tell me which right that I don't have, that I mistakenly believe that I do:

The individuals right to bodily autonomy

The individuals right to privacy

The individuals right to be presumed innocent before being found guilty.

Which of those 3 rights don't I have?

Is a woman who is pregnant capable of passing her pregnancy to another person and causing them illness? Can you think before you pull analogies out your rear end. Thanks.
Is an uninfected person capable of passing a virus they don't have? Maybe it's you who needs to think before coming at me in your condescending way.

Back
Top Bottom