• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:22:181]They ARE coming for our guns.

Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

People only take care of their guns in partisan hack world?

Gee bud, sounds like you don't deserve a firearm if you aren't going to treat it with the proper respect.

And yet, nothing has ever happened, nor will it.

Yes, you are crying and yelling quite a bit.

Why do people want to pretend that someone is coming for their guns when nothing of the sort is happening?

You obviously don't know what the word BAN ****ing means.

I am done with your "they are not taking your gun" when you don't even know if I have one, lol.

Why do people want to pretend that someone is coming for their guns when nothing of the sort is happening?

In VA the democrats in the state legislature are purposing to make it illegal to own an assault weapon. No grandfather clause. They are also trying to redefine an assault weapon to be any weapon holding more than ten rounds. If passed they would indeed be comming for roughly 2/3rds of all the guns I own. Hopefully there is enough opposition and the bill will die quickly and never make it to a vote.

I am done with your "they are not taking your gun" when you don't even know if I have one, lol.

Ah, I see you are throwing an tantrum because people aren’t buying your hysterical bull****.

Noted.

It’s been made extremely clear that no one is coming to take your gun.

Not being able to make a profit selling your gun is not anywhere near someone taking your firearm.

Ah, I see you are throwing an tantrum because people aren’t buying your hysterical bull****.

Noted.

It’s been made extremely clear that no one is coming to take your gun.

Not being able to make a profit selling your gun is not anywhere near someone taking your firearm.

rather than trying to weasel around on the definition of what a ban is, do you support the law that BD is opposed to-and if so-WHY? it is already illegal for people adjudicated dangerous with firearms to own a firearm. It is already illegal to use a gun in just about anyway that objectively harms or threatens another person.

No one is going to take it.

If I had a dollar for every time a conservative posted a fantasy about their guns getting taken away I'd be rich enough to simply buy every single gun myself.

Since when do you have to go all the way to "take" to infringe on a right?

Why is it that people want to pretend, yes as in fantasy that grandfathering in makes it magically not a ban.

One of the intended consequences of this proposed ban is that you may not not transfer even to family and even if you die. I not too long ago owned around 40 weapons. Mostly family guns. They now reside in my son's secure gun vault in another state. This type of transfer would be illegal.

One of the intended consequences of this proposed ban is that you may not not transfer even to family and even if you die. I not too long ago owned around 40 weapons. Mostly family guns. They now reside in my son's secure gun vault in another state. This type of transfer would be illegal.

Yep. I mentioned that earlier. I agree 100%. Don't try and tell them that. They just want to say a law with the word "ban" in is is not a ban, lol.

Since when do you have to go all the way to "take" to infringe on a right?

Hysterically shrieking about someone coming for your guns requires someone to, you know, actually come for said guns.

Otherwise it is nothing more than hysterical whining of the same sort we've seen numerous times over the past couple years.

rather than trying to weasel around on the definition of what a ban is, do you support the law that BD is opposed to-and if so-WHY? it is already illegal for people adjudicated dangerous with firearms to own a firearm. It is already illegal to use a gun in just about anyway that objectively harms or threatens another person.

For the nine hundredth time......no one is coming for your guns.

I'm sick of listening to the apocalyptic hysteria every time so much as a thought of any sort of legislation crosses anyone's mind.

No one has the time, interest or energy to bother with it.

It's literally nothing more than an excuse for people to hoard up and start fantasizing about living out Red Dawn

For the nine hundredth time......no one is coming for your guns.

I'm sick of listening to the apocalyptic hysteria every time so much as a thought of any sort of legislation crosses anyone's mind.

No one has the time, interest or energy to bother with it.

It's literally nothing more than an excuse for people to hoard up and start fantasizing about living out Red Dawn

and for the hundredth time-I am not worrying YET about the police breaking down doors and confiscating guns. I am asking if you support the law in question

Re: They ARE coming for our guns.

Why does anyone need a gun to stop a home invasion? Dont their homes have walls?

I have been told that walls are an effective way to stop illegal entry

I would agree with you if my house had a 30 foot concrete wall around it.
As it does not,...the sheet rock and cheap bricks are not enough.
That is why I have my Johnny 7 OMA.
Scary, ain't it.

Mall Ninja Mode - OFF

johnny7oma.jpg

Last edited:

I would agree with you if my house had a 30 foot concrete wall around it.
As it does not,...the sheetrock and cheap bricks are not enough.
That is why I have an RPK with 75 round drum.
There better be 76 of them, because 75 of them are not going to make it.

Mall Ninja Mode - OFF

chances are-even if you cut 10 of them down, the rest will find someplace else to try to invade

chances are-even if you cut 10 of them down, the rest will find someplace else to try to invade

I realized that. That is why I edited my post to reflect me using a Johnny 7 OMA.
That should get them all.:shoot
It doesn't get much more bad-assed than that.

johnny7oma.jpg

What if I own an AR pistol?
You get to keep it. That arm brace isn't a firearm, tho, so if you keep that you have to hide it forever.

Where did you come up with that[...]?

I have the capacity to observe the obvious, is where.

I realized that. That is why I edited my post to reflect me using a Johnny 7 OMA.
That should get them all.:shoot
It doesn't get much more bad-assed than that.

View attachment 67247831

WTF IS THE BAYONET? you cannot do a drive-by stabbing without a bayonet!!!!!

They know that you'll protest but ultimately roll over. The amount of people who would actually attempt violent resistance on this is so small that they'll be easily squashed by the government.

I have the capacity to observe the obvious, is where.

Obviously your observations are suspect.

They know that you'll protest but ultimately roll over. The amount of people who would actually attempt violent resistance on this is so small that they'll be easily squashed by the government.

depends what the government does.

The country of Texas has a history of just the opposite.
Take your tyranny someplace else.

Come_And_Take_It_Mural.jpg

Then how do you explain this...

'Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder 'assault weapons' ban with mass noncompliance.

Only 342 “assault weapons,” or semiautomatic rifles, were certified by Boulder police before the Dec. 31 deadline, meaning there could be thousands of residents in the scenic university town of 107,000 in violation of the sweeping gun-control ordinance.

“I would say the majority of people I’ve talked to just aren’t complying because most people see this as a registry,” said Lesley Hollywood, executive director of the Colorado Second Amendment group Rally for Our Rights. “Boulder actually has a very strong firearms community.”
- https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/3/boulder-colorado-assault-weapons-ban-met-mass-non-/

I would suggest observation lessons.

Correct, walls are not magical forcefields and thus do not prevent illegal entry, because walls have holes in them; these holes are referred to as doors and windows.

...or firing ports. They can also be referred to as firing ports if needed.

I would not be allowed to own it under the 2019 AWB:

Updates to Assault Weapons Ban of 2017:

Bans assault pistols that weigh 50 or more ounces when unloaded, a policy included in the original 1994 ban.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...eases?id=EFC76859-879D-4038-97DD-C577212ED17B

I have no idea what an assault pistol is. A pistol used to assault people I suppose. I weighed my Ruger .44 Bisley. 7.5 barrel. It barely makes the cut at 49.8 oz. There are heavier pistols than mine, though not many.

Anybody remember the last time a single action 3 pound revolver was used in a crime?

depends what the government does.
The reason I don't think so, is because this is exactly how the Clinton AWB went down. Gun owners just rolled over. Same with machine guns.

Back
Top Bottom