• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#183]Humans in the Americas before last Ice Age

The claim was that evolution violates thermodynamics. Thermodynamics is satisfied because an animal can experience net energy input from the sun. This is not the same thing as saying that sunlight causes evolution.

Do you agree?
Life also breaks down, not the other way around. Evolution is a so-called process of life becoming more developed in intelligence and biological complexity. But, that isn't possible because as time goes on, life becomes less complex, not more. There is no scientific evidence that thermodynamics causes life forms to increase biologically and intellectually. Take evolutionary big bang scientists. They are devolving into an ideological race... :)

Life also breaks down, not the other way around. Evolution is a so-called process of life becoming more developed in intelligence and biological complexity. But, that isn't possible because as time goes on, life becomes less complex, not more. There is no scientific evidence that thermodynamics causes life forms to increase biologically and intellectually. Take evolutionary big bang scientists. They are devolving into an ideological race... :)

Are you now more or less complex than when you were born?

Thermodynamics doesn't cause evolution, it just doesn't prevent it.

Are you now more or less complex than when you were born?

Thermodynamics doesn't cause evolution, it just doesn't prevent it.
Are you sure it doesn't prevent evolution? Any proof? I mean, we don't even have any proof that lower forms of life evolve into higher forms of life. None. No missing links either. Just hyperbole and guessing.
Actually, I'm not any more complex now than I was when I was born. Neither are you. Neither is anyone. Same DNA working to allow me to grow in stature. But, not to evolve into a higher form of life.

Are you sure it doesn't prevent evolution? Any proof? I mean, we don't even have any proof that lower forms of life evolve into higher forms of life. None. No missing links either. Just hyperbole and guessing.
Actually, I'm not any more complex now than I was when I was born. Neither are you. Neither is anyone. Same DNA working to allow me to grow in stature. But, not to evolve into a higher form of life.

You need to understand that thermodynamics was never part of my argument, it was part of yours. I am merely refuting your points.

You have claimed nothing can become more complex, but this is not how thermodynamics works. Something can become more complex if it has an energy input. If you're unfamiliar with the sun, let me know.

You are more complex. You are larger, your muscles are better developed, your brain has more connections. You became more complex than a baby. Or at least, I did. Maybe you didn't.

You need to understand that thermodynamics was never part of my argument, it was part of yours. I am merely refuting your points.

You have claimed nothing can become more complex, but this is not how thermodynamics works. Something can become more complex if it has an energy input. If you're unfamiliar with the sun, let me know.

You are more complex. You are larger, your muscles are better developed, your brain has more connections. You became more complex than a baby. Or at least, I did. Maybe you didn't.
Being larger isn't being more complexed. Nor is the number of connections in our brain. It's all part of the same DNA we have at birth. Our level of intelligence doesn't change. The amount of information collects more and more as we get older. But, that isn't becoming more complexed where we end up with larger brains or two of them. We aren't going to progress as a species into a more intelligent race of people either.

Being larger isn't being more complexed. Nor is the number of connections in our brain. It's all part of the same DNA we have at birth. Our level of intelligence doesn't change. The amount of information collects more and more as we get older. But, that isn't becoming more complexed where we end up with larger brains or two of them. We aren't going to progress as a species into a more intelligent race of people either.

Doesn't matter. An energy input exists, therefore thermodynamics is satisfied.

You have again proved our point that your science is ideologically driven theories. You interpret the science to conclude what you want it to conclude. And, anything that deviates from this is sacrilegious and evil. Not only you must condemn this, you must silence this as well. By the way, energy is not increasing in the world nor the universe. It's decreasing. Scientists are getting stupider and stupider. They even believe their own lies that climate change is all man-made and man can stop it. As the sun loses energy, burns it up, it's expanding outward. The heat is increasing and that is driving up your carbon dioxide. All man is doing is creating more pollution. But carbon dioxide is not pollution no matter how many Al Gore's say it is. Yet, the grand wizard Gore has created an ideology supported by your scientists who claim the earth is 5 billion years old. LOL!!! Oh, the hypocrisy.

This post was parody, right?

Nope. It's dumb and wrong.
WOW! School yard bantering from the left. Normal. No, you are wrong because of obvious reasons about the lack of understanding of what energy independence brought us.

WOW! School yard bantering from the left. Normal. No, you are wrong because of obvious reasons about the lack of understanding of what energy independence brought us.

That's all your post rated.

Ah..."but you be you." Good one. Same to you but more of it...I do not lie and it is against the forum rules to say someone is lying. Repent...

It is not against the rules to comment on a post.

It is not against the rules to comment on a post.
It is when you say something derogatory directed at a person. Why is it that liberals, leftists, Democrats can't simply debate. They always have to resort to lowering themselves below dogs and cats. Why is that?

It is when you say something derogatory directed at a person. Why is it that liberals, leftists, Democrats can't simply debate. They always have to resort to lowering themselves below dogs and cats. Why is that?

At no point did I say anything about you. I made fun of the post. Which was rated.

And we don't debate dumb ideas. Sorry, try posting some smart ones.

No
At no point did I say anything about you. I made fun of the post. Which was rated.

And we don't debate dumb ideas. Sorry, try posting some smart ones.
No, you said specifically that I'm a liar. I may have different references for information than you but that doesn't make me a liar. It does make me more open-minded than you. I use references from liberal and conservative media and outlets. You, not at all. Also, I just may also say I don't want to debate ideas from you because I view them as dumb, ignorant, biased and so on. You just don't want opposing thought which is a liberal ideology in today's world. 50 years ago, liberals wanted opposing and liberty-freedom of thought. Now, it's "my way or the highway and by the way, shut up." Why is that?

And you seem to be unaware that china isn't.

They could be, but they decided to import theirs so they would have theirs when the world starts to fight over resources.

Way to stick it to the libs, though!

Back
Top Bottom