• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W: 1411] Video: Woman Killed in Capitol was Executed. Cop Should Face Charges.

When the election is rigged, no everybody is a victim. If this is the new way of doing things it can be used against you.

Thank god the election was not rigged according to 58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th .

Thank god the election was not rigged according to 58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th .

Dude, he is just trolling, he needs attention.

But not the federal government. It's unconstitutional.

If it were then SCOTUS would have taken up the case after getting the briefs from all parties.

You sound like you're ready to strap on a suicide bomber vest. Why don't you EXPLAIN what the issues are that you feel so strongly about?
I'm flattered I can cause you so much angst just by understanding history and communicating it to you.

No I'm not interested in speaking with you about it any more I have been for months. That ship has sailed.

Our 50 states each establish, organize and run their own approach to voting laws and procedures.
Our Founding Fathers set it up that way because they would never have gotten all the Colonies to agree to form a nation if Virginia, South Carolina and New York couldn't rule over much of their own business.

This is a conservative folks, listen to him or violence will be used against you.

Meh.. they’ve tried before.. burning down whole southern cities, say Atlanta, is not beyond our capabilities

I'm flattered I can cause you so much angst just by understanding history and communicating it to you.

No I'm not interested in speaking with you about it any more I have been for months. That ship has sailed.
So why do you linger in this forum if unwilling to engage?
Months ago I took a break from posting here because all the Trump supporters mostly wanted to throw bombs and insult those of us who are affronted by Trumpism.

Why the word "legally" then?
I didn't say "legally". I said shoot to maim or wound is considered against policy or illegal by almost all US LE and is even illegal for civilians as well (have you ever taken a firearms safety course?). That is not saying "shoot to kill". There is a difference. Shoot to stop the threat, aim center mass. That is training and the most common policy in the use of deadly force, aka firearms.

Our 50 states each establish, organize and run their own approach to voting laws and procedures.
Our Founding Fathers set it up that way because they would never have gotten all the Colonies to agree to form a nation if Virginia, South Carolina and New York couldn't rule over much of their own business.
That's why Texas has some weird laws that I would not wish to be governed by.

Stop lying.

You get off it.
I don't accept your explanation for them being grossly unprepared to deal with what appeared to be an unarmed mob. The cop could have stopped her if he had tased her, shot off a can or two of tear gas, or used rubber bullets. IF that didn't work and she became a lethal threat to him, then he could use his gun. The Capitol police have a lot to answer for. No wonder their captain was fired.

YMMV, and frankly I don't care if it does.

I don't think this is on the Capitol police. The decision to have so few people defending the Capitol and not have the equipment they needed wasn't theirs:

A spokesperson for D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser's office said it was the Army secretary, not the city, responsible for the key decisions in the National Guard's response, including their delay in mobilizing when violence escalated.

The Army secretary, not D.C., set the number of National Guard troops at about 300, decided not to use armored vehicles and "established that the guard members were not to move East of 9th Street NW," roughly nine blocks away from the foot of the Capitol, said D.C. Mayor's Office spokeswoman LaToya Foster.

Foster said the Army also delayed the use of the National Guard to back up the Capitol Police after the Capitol had been breached.

But defense officials said they provided the support that the Capitol Police and the D.C. government requested and never turned down requests from city officials.

Looks like there's a lot of finger pointing and it's not clear who is responsible. Hopefully it becomes more clear how things could have gone so wrong because this cannot happen again.

If it were then SCOTUS would have taken up the case after getting the briefs from all parties.
It absolutely is the Constitution is very clear about that. The scotus refused so they didn't take the case up.

But don't worry about this just go on dumping your chest and carrying on about how you're going to grind me into dust Mister tough guy computer keyboard warrior. I'm so threatened.

But don't worry about this just go on dumping your chest and carrying on about how you're going to grind me into dust Mister tough guy computer keyboard warrior. I'm so threatened.

have you been drinking tonight? I have never said any such thing to you.

So why do you linger in this forum if unwilling to engage?
just FYI I'm here for my reasons and they were never to convince the unconvincible wallow in your ignorance and arrogance.
Months ago I took a break from posting here because all the Trump supporters mostly wanted to throw bombs and insult those of us who are affronted by Trumpism.
I'm sorry you got a little butt hurt because people you despise won't listen to you and mock You in torment you.

Take any of that time off to do any retrospection to think that maybe just maybe there might be something wrong with you.

No of course not you are pure to the Bone. You are Jesus Christ himself you walk on water.

This arrogance you are living with is a problem with you and it will be your undoing. This isn't a threat it's supposed to be psychological help. Narcissism is a disease.

You didn't get enough hot pockets and twizzlers today, did you.

have you been drinking tonight? I have never said any such thing to you.
I'm glad you're back pedaling it shows you have a conscience but you lack integrity. You should own up to what you said.

If you don't like me twisting your words don't do it to other people right now what you're having is it taste of your own medicine.

Not all cases decided upon the state supreme court are handled by the federal court. This has already been handled many times.

It is not unconstitutional .

This is the way the law of the country works. This election is over.

Not all cases decided upon the state supreme court are handled by the federal court. This has already been handled many times.

It is not unconstitutional .

This is the way the law of the country works. This election is over.
Okay you need to read the Constitution if you're not willing to even know the laws of your country you can't have a discussion about it.

The Constitution is the supreme law not the states. If it violates the Constitution it isn't legal. I don't care if 33 States courts find that it is. Did you ever learn about the last Civil War it was fought over exactly this. You were taught that it was about slavery and I guess people ignorant of their own history are doomed to repeat it.

It's okay I knew you wouldn't listen because you want to win so bad.

Back
Top Bottom