• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W: 1411] Video: Woman Killed in Capitol was Executed. Cop Should Face Charges.

Oh, I have no doubt there will be retribution. But rest assured - and you can read this over and over again from our history - anyone who takes up arms against the United States of America will justifiably be ground into dust.
Enjoy being ground into dust then.

Graph view. Use discretion. I don’t believe he had probable cause to fire his weapon, let alone go for a head shot.

Yet you can't understand why people would be upset over a man detained by police begging for air as the officer places pressure on his back with his knee as the detained man is handcuffed facedown and dies.

Or when some guy with his hands up gets shot in the back.

Or when a kid who happened on a work site, continued jogging after looking around, was hunted down and shot.

And they happened to be minorities.

And people like you demonized them and said they had it coming.....but when it happens to a white woman...you lose your $h!t.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry it happened. Especially to a veteran. But you don't get to ride high on your horse.

She broke the law. She was told to stay back by the authorities and she didn't. If you changed her skin color to black, then you would be dismissing this and the other outrages that the BLM protested over. And honestly, that's the only difference here: she was white, so you feel outrage, but are fine when it happens to non-whites. When BLM protesters said the use of force was not appropriate, people like you shrugged it off and went to lengths to explain how it was. But now people are complaining about a white woman, and suddenly, you cry about excessive force.

Talk about white privilege.....

Of course. Who wouldn't? But that wasn't a realistic option in this case seeing as though they were so largely outnumbered. All you can do is take the first one who dares to try out and hope the rest get the message.
Don't forget she had illegally entered the building and was apparently trying to break through a doorway to get to the house or senate chamber. Now, that doesn't mean she has to be shot and a proper investigation needs to take place. Perhaps we are looking a poorly trained officers. Investigate first then make a decision.

I left the States a few decades ago thinking it had no where but down to go. Best decision of my life.
Only been 1 for me, don't regret it yet.

Of course. Who wouldn't? But that wasn't a realistic option in this case seeing as though they were so largely outnumbered. All you can do is take the first one who dares to try out and hope the rest get the message.

and they did get the message, not a one of them tried after the lady was shot

When the election is rigged, no everybody is a victim. If this is the new way of doing things it can be used against you.

Just stop it. Stop with your lies and your conspiracy theories and all the rest of your regurgitated insurrectionist crap. We're sick of hearing it.

When the election is rigged, no everybody is a victim. ...
The election wasn't rigged. Quit posting stupid dishonest shit.

You seem to be unaware of a lot of LEO training. And no one said "shoot to kill" only. Shoot to stop the threat, which means aiming center mass.

And the main reason to shoot for center mass is it is a bigger target, much less likely to miss and hit someone other than who you are aiming for. It is also considered cruel and leaves a potentially wounded suspect pissed off and still a threat.

The evidence has been posted for why police are trained to shoot center mass. It is also considered policy. Shooting to wound is wrong. Even civilian training presents this, teaches this.
Why the word "legally" then?

When the election is rigged, no everybody is a victim. If this is the new way of doing things it can be used against you.

Please post proof that the election was rigged.....OOPS! We all know that a TRUMP SUPPORTER was caught trying to vote as a dead person. I mean some other proof. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, just shelf your arrogance.

It is not arrogance to claim to be correct when you have the weight of evidence on your side.

It is not arrogance to be pissed off when someone who claims to love this country takes down the American flag and throws it on the ground to put up a Trump flag....the real question is why that does not piss you off as much as it does me.

Why should I listen to your false claims about real facts? Your arrogance and self centeredness won't amount to anything when push comes to shove.

These people think they are fighting for their country. They don't care about you.

And I'm done listening to you snobs.
You sound like you're ready to strap on a suicide bomber vest. Why don't you EXPLAIN what the issues are that you feel so strongly about?

Back
Top Bottom