• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Vote for the Nicest

Who si the nicest that you have talked to?

• CaptainCourtesy

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Fantasea

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Mr. D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CoffeeSaint

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Stace

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Tashah

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Are you freaking kidding me???????

:rofl
I was not aware of what happened in the other thread two days ago, when I wrote this :mrgreen:

There is a level of "Niceness", that can be reached while maintaining the respect needed to seriously debate. But I personally dont consider the pleasant nature I might use in communication, as a benefit when debating, particularly when giong up against those who are....uh...less inclined to reciprocate.
Certain elements of the membership are also, detrimental to the overall health of the site and must be shown the door through less than direct means....thus I cannot claim to be "Nice".

I wouldn't have it any other way

I mean, come on: my avatar is a hell-spawned demon from the farthest reaches of space, whose very aspect is enough to melt your brain into goo. Into GOO!!! How nice can I possibly be?

I just thought it was an octopus.

Sorry, I don't post in the Basement. But if I did, you wouldn't get my vote. Though we disagree, a lot, you have several redeeming qualities that I admire (your comments in the Pearl Harbor thread, for example). That, in iself would prevent me from voting for you. :2wave:

Darn........;)

I just thought it was an octopus.

An octopus?? AN OCTOPUS??? It's Cthulhu, greatest and most horrible of the Old Ones. In his home in dead Rl'yeh, Great Cthulhu lies dreaming, until the time comes for him to awake and destroy all life. Ia! Shub-Niggurath!

(It's a monster from one of the earliest and best science fiction writers, H.P. Lovecraft. And yeah, he does look kind of like an octopus.:lol: )

And really really scary too! aaaAAHHHH! :lol:

Darn........;)

Yes, you have garnered enough respect from me to not earn my vote on that other thread. ;):2razz: You see...we can get along, 'my conservative friend'. :mrgreen:

Define "nicest"
define "si"
the nicest is not me ! I was once banned from a group before I even joined ! Political correctness be damned !

I voted for no one, because I was not on the list. lol My goal is to bother the right wingers enough that they will vote me as AssHat of the year.

The Right Wingers, make it so easy. They use lies and inuendos as a way of spreading propaganda, rather than fact. They are trying to trick americans out of their democracy.

I keep reading in polls taken of Americans, that at least 1/3 of All Americans believe that it was the right wing gangsters that attacked the twin towers, and the Pentagon. I have never believed this. I cannot believe that right wing idiots would do such a terrible thing.

Have you notice how bad our president is looking? I have read speculation and heard speculation that there is something seriously wrong with Bush, besides being mentally ill. Doe he have serious illness? Is he back on the Booze again? Is he using illegal drugs? I have read and heard all of these speculations.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, for the right wing will not bless America.

I vote for Irmeion.

Int he couple of discussions I've had, it's been pleasant and understanding towards each other, even though we were on diametrically opposite sides of the coin.

I view Irmeion like I view myself.... friendly and understanding unless "you" start something and bring the BS garbage to "me".

Originally posted by W.I.Crippler:
Well I voted for Tashah, since she posted pics of the females serving in the IDF. All you other moderators would do well to post pics of nice looking, young women as well.
Ask and you shall recieve.

Check this bitch out!

worldsugliestdogxj6.jpg

N-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-C-E!

It was close between CC and Tashah but she's got better legs so that was the tie breaker:mrgreen:

A moderate libertarian. Not that I have any inside information on Gunny or anything. :mrgreen:

I'm not touching that one. ;):2razz:

AlbqOwl is always nice. I am not an a$$hat or nice. What am I? ;)

It was close between CC and Tashah but she's got better legs so that was the tie breaker:mrgreen:

So I lose votes because I look horrible in a bikini and because my legs can't hold a leg to Tashah's legs. Fine. If I wasn't so nice, I'd have something to say about this. :doh:mrgreen:

So I lose votes because I look horrible in a bikini and because my legs can't hold a leg to Tashah's legs. Fine. If I wasn't so nice, I'd have something to say about this. :doh:mrgreen:

I will reconsider if you post a picture akin to what Tashah Did:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

break out the razor :smile:

dragonslayer

None of that was very nice! ;)

I am a conservative on the right, and most of that is ridiculous crap...
Nice crap, but crap nonetheless...

Political Threads regarding this are in abundence in the appropriate area.
Thanks.

:2razz:

:2usflag:

I just want to thank all of those that took time to acknowledge others that they appreciate.

:good_job:

It was nice to have a little "Nice" break and I am glad that is lasted as long as it did.

:bravo:

:tink: I hope that everybody has had and will continue to have a great holiday season!

My top picks would be
the captain
Mr D.
Synch
Pacridge
Mixedmedia
Shuamort
Kandahar
AlbqOwl
Vergiss
Independent thinker
and So Democrat