• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia governor's yearbook page shows 2 people in blackface, KKK garb

Just because he admitted that one of the people in the picture is him dosn't mean that it's him. Remember, he's a Democrat and Democrats don't do stuff like that. What probably happened is that Trump sent a good squad to intimidate him into confessing to a doctored photo that Trump and his people actually set up. In due time we'll get the truth and a special prosecutor will be appointed to find how how Trump managed to pull this off.

I think we need to have a conversation about infanticide now....
Honestly, how can this closet racist not KNOW the difference between abortion and infanticide?

I wouldn't be sad if he decided to resign.

Virginia's Lt. Governor is Justin Fairfax. He's black.

Ordinarily, I would agree, but I won't only because I want the present day, clowncar congressional Democrats to know how SC Justice Kavanaugh may have felt to have his HS yearbooks rubbed in his face.
What's that saying? What goes around, comes around?

Goes around comes around would imply that Kavanaugh should be sexually assaulted.

Ordinarily, I would agree, but I won't only because I want the present day, clowncar congressional Democrats to know how SC Justice Kavanaugh may have felt to have his HS yearbooks rubbed in his face.
What's that saying? What goes around, comes around?

What's sad about this is Northam appeared to say that infanticide is the right of a mother, if her doctor agrees with killing her baby, and we're left with having to play some ridiculous game of racial politics in order to oust him.

Infanticide < racism? Wtf has gone wrong in this country?

I think we need to have a conversation about infanticide now....
Honestly, how can this closet racist not KNOW the difference between abortion and infanticide?

I wouldn't be sad if he decided to resign.

Do you?

What's sad about this is Northam appeared to say that infanticide is the right of a mother, if her doctor agrees with killing her baby, and we're left with having to play some ridiculous game of racial politics in order to oust him.

Trump might have won, but it's the Left whose games we're playing.
Two can play at that game.

I guess conservatives are now learning what it's like to see your fellow citizens tolerate unethical behavior from a public official, so long as that official defends the majority of the policies they support.

He didn't defend infanticide, you can stop spreading that lie now.

He was defending the right of mothers to remove dangerous pregnancies, caused by defective births, and leave the parents to decide whether those babies should have life support efforts, once they are removed from the womb.

He was defending the right of mothers to remove dangerous pregnancies, caused by defective births, and leave the parents to decide whether those babies should have life support efforts, once they are removed from the womb.

He may have been, but the bill he was supporting went further...That's just a fact.

Yes, he did defend infanticide.
Women are free to legally abort, but mothers can legally decide to commit infanticide? What about father's rights, their say? Where are they in the picture when it comes to decisions of their newborn child?
Let's see is you actually know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
I guess conservatives are now learning what it's like to see your fellow citizens tolerate unethical behavior from a public official, so long as that official defends the majority of the policies they support.
Were you politically aware in the 90's?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I guess some wacky leftists are now learning what it's like to see their fellow Americans not tolerate infanticide.

Politically I am pro choice, but infanticide is murder.
Who the hell could be for that but a ****ing far left partisan nitwit?

Somebody rat holed this little tidbit. Like I said in the other thread: I wonder who he pissed off.

He embarrassed the left by admitting that killing already born or half born children is the policy of the left.

Were you politically aware in the 90's?

You're going to seriously compare everything we've seen from Trump and his gang to a blow-job? :rolleyes:

Find somebody else to shovel that **** on.

Yes, he did defend infanticide.
Women abort, and ONLY mothers can decide to commit infanticide.
Let's see is you actually know what I am talking about.

The real question is, does anyone, including you know what you are talking about.

You're going to seriously compare everything we've seen from Trump and his gang to a blow-job? :rolleyes:

Find somebody else to shovel that **** on.
:) the Clinton's misdeeds are legion beyond a single affair with an intern. It wasn't Conservatives, for example, who came up with the One Free Grope rule to explain that politicians who vote a certain way should be allowed to get away with sexual assault, it was leftist feminists.

One more thing...it is clear with you that ethics and morality is an afterthought when it comes to the murder of newborn children. It's all about winning, dirty politics as usual.

Blech

Back
Top Bottom