• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vietnam veteran in Massachusetts assaulted for supporting Trump, police say

Biden had asthma. They examined him and gave him a "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency. Different story.

He oddly played a lot of football.

In his book "Promises to Keep," Biden recounted his active childhood, working as a lifeguard and excelling at high school football, but never mentioned asthma.

He lied and you know it.

He would have used the asthma to prop his " street cred " as a tough guy.

He oddly played a lot of football.

In his book "Promises to Keep," Biden recounted his active childhood, working as a lifeguard and excelling at high school football, but never mentioned asthma.

He lied and you know it.

He would have used the asthma to prop his " street cred " as a tough guy.

A friend of mine who played college football joined the Marine Corps in 1966. When they found out he had asthma at Paris Island they sent him home. You're pissing into the wind. They examined Biden and gave him a "1-Y" classification.

A friend of mine who played college football joined the Marine Corps in 1966. When they found out he had asthma at Paris Island they sent him home. You're pissing into the wind.

Biden lied about the asthma like everything else he lies about.

He's Trump 2.0

Sure pal. The issue was childhood asthma

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

He's a a Trump Lite when it comes to lying.

Yeah, well, since you're making zero sense you probably weren't in the service so forget about it.

That's what's known as a constructed question which means you knew your answer before you asked it while knowing that over here reason and rationality say to ignore it.

So here's hoping there's a rational post in your future.

Fat chance eh.

It's unlikely that rationality will be recognized by you.

Dude, they accepted Trump's doctor's letter. There was no doctor's letter in Biden's case.
Total BS. I went through a draft examination. If you had a doctor's letter they sent you to one of their contract doctors to verify. Biden was deferred 5 times yet was fit enough to play athletics and be a life guard. His medical records make no mention of him ever being hospitalized or taking medication for asthma.

Total BS. I went through a draft examination. If you had a doctor's letter they sent you to one of their contract doctors to verify. Biden was deferred 5 times yet was fit enough to play athletics and be a life guard. His medical records make no mention of him ever being hospitalized or taking medication for asthma.

Total BS. After a medical exam in April 1968, Biden received a "1-Y" classification. Had Biden passed the exam he would have been classified 1-A. Trump sent a BS letter in, lied his ass off, and cheated because that's what Trump is, a lying cheat. Furthermore, he's a coward.

You have a real good day now. :)

Last edited:
Said the PutinTrump Rower.

Making America Russia Instead.

Working furiously in Putin's behalf.

You seem to be stringing together random words that end up with no rational interpretation.

Total BS. After a medical exam in April 1968, Biden received a "1-Y" classification. Had Biden passed the exam he would have been classified 1-A. Trump sent a BS letter in, lied his ass off, and cheated because that's what Trump is, a lying cheat. Furthermore, he's a coward.

You have a real good day now. :)
Same kind of coward Biden is. Just a couple of draft dodgers. In truth, being Biden was not even bright enough to get out of third grade, they may have found him too stupid to serve.

Republicans-Conservatives have become what we fought to defeat throughout the 20th century.

Are you posting from nazi Germany?

Republicans are striving to reduce regulation, increase free speech, increase free access to the marketplace of ideas, reduce taxes, decentralize government authority and return power to the people.

Democrats are striving to do EXACTLY the opposite.

WTF are you talking about?

Are you posting from nazi Germany?

Republicans are striving to reduce regulation, increase free speech, increase free access to the marketplace of ideas, reduce taxes, decentralize government authority and return power to the people.

Democrats are striving to do EXACTLY the opposite.

WTF are you talking about?

Republican Party and Conservatives have become the largest pro Russia political party outside of Russia itself.

Making America Russia Instead.

You meanwhile can't possibly say to me with a straight face you don't know what's going on.

Because you remind me of the old Russian black humor joke about the guy getting arrested in Red Square for handing out leaflets. At the police station the policeman noticed the leaflets were blank so he asked the guy why he was handing out blank leaflets. And the guy says, "Why say anything when everybody knows what's going on."

You can't tell me you don't. Because if you don't know what's going on then you'd be a complete blank. Indeed, your posts to me at the thread doing Putin's bidding says you do know and you love it.

I doubt it, you served didn't you? ;)
I had no problem getting though the third grade, like your hero did. How about you? It is obvious you are no Rhodes Scholar.

Apparently spelling wasn't part of the curriculum.
Maybe that is why he is always sniffing up little girls. Helps his asthmatic condition. I am sure you would swear to that.

Maybe that is why he is always sniffing up little girls. Helps his asthmatic condition. I am sure you would swear to that.

What does that have to do with the fact that you can't spell? "I had no problem getting though the third grade......."

What does that have to do with the fact that you can't spell? "I had no problem getting though the third grade......."
Never could spell. But I still made it through the third grade. How dumb does someone have to be to fail the third grade? Even the special needs students get through the third grade. Biden is the guy the retards point at and say, boy is that guy stupid.

Back
Top Bottom