• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy'

why is this site overrun by Russian bots or Russian bot types?

Truth has no meaning in the discussions here.

All this started 4 years ago.

Trump needs top be jailed.

The Crafters of The Declaration of Independence would have taken IMMEDIATE "swift justice to the highest punishment for Sedition and Treason" upon Trump, his family members and All of the Current Day Republican Politicians that have devoted themselves unto him. They would be backed by every person who supported the Independence of America!!!

If The Veterans who fought against Hitler's Vile in World War II were still young and able, they would have "Vanquished Trump and The Republican Political Cult"... they knew first hand the vile of what Hitler did in his Rise and what Hitler Did as a Result... They know how to identify "Hitler Styled Agenda"...

We need to learn from the Iranian people; even as they were under great siege and duress, they were able to uphold and use their Justice System to carry out Justice upon Saddam.

Holding perpetrators responsible for violations is vitally important and accountability should be the result of due process and a fair trial.
There is a volumes upon volumes of evidence upon and against Trump and Republican Politicians for their seditious acts, support of seditious acts, and treasonous conduct, that includes Misprision of Treason, and Treason.

Last edited:
Last edited:
FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag.

I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.
What “notorious propaganda” rag are you referring to?

Also, what makes you think Bolton would be privy to every stupid and ****ty thing Trump said during that trip?

What “notorious propaganda” rag are you referring to?

Also, what makes you think Bolton would be privy to every stupid and ****ty thing Trump said during that trip?

The Atlantic is a notorious propaganda rag for the Democrats.

Kayleigh McEnany is just another one of the string of: Trump's Personal Joseph Gobbles

i think some people actually still believe the words coming out of the White House.

some of us just need to be thankful that we're not that stupid/gullible.

The Atlantic is a notorious propaganda rag for the Democrats.
Just because The Atlantic leans left you call it a “notorious propaganda rag”? That’s a really weak argument. If you have evidence/proof that the publication peddles lies/disinformation, post it.

It makes no sense why anyone who considers themselves an American, would even consider voting for Trump or the Republican members of the Senate or the House!!

What it does tell us is: The Confederate Idealist who invaded our Political System have continued their attacks on American Democracy, and that the Various Regiment (who use the labels of Various Right Groomed Political Parties) have been attacking America for the 150+ yrs since the Confederate Defeat On the Battle Fields of bullets and cannon balls, these Confederate Idealist, simply move their war into our United State Governance Offices.... Federal, State and Local... and go by a variety of regiments with various names, they call political ideal groups.

It's no different than any factions that goes to war, create a variety of "regiments" to attack from "a variety of angles'. We know them as Modern Day Right Wing Republicans, Republican Conservatives, Right Leaning Independents, Right Groomed Libertarians, Right Leaning Centrist, Right Leaning Democrats, Right Leaning Green Party and Etc...

We need to recognize it, know it when and as we see it, and stand against it at all time, and work as a unified American Democratic Society to once and for all Vanquish These Confederate Treasonous and Seditious Actors and their Followings. We have technology that can identify "all of them" and outline the elements and facts of their support of Seditious Ideals, and the acts that are Treasonous Against the Principles and Values of American Democracy.

We do know that much of the constituency that makes up their following are Illiterate to Civics and Illiterate to Truth in and of The History of America, Many are illiterate to the basic principles of THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, and their Confederate Ideals Detest The Values and Responsibilities laid out in THE PREAMBLE... and we know they have no comprehensive understanding of THE UNITED STATE CONSTITUTION

Be Alert, and Know...
How to Discern and Clearly Identify Seditious Confederacy Idealist and their Confederacy Agenda....

People ... take time and read these documents... it is critically important that you know conclusive "for yourself" of the Liberal Principles and Liberal Values and the Liberalism of what is American Democracy.

Many skip by posting that speak in this context and address these principles. It is important that you not only learn this information, but that you "know it" without wavering, and without holding reservations.

If you fail to learn these things... then you make yourself susceptible to the means and ways of being manipulated, influenced by foreign actors and misled by belligerent and vile people like Trump and Republican Confederacy.

If you waver... you become complicit by your own lack of conviction to understand and uphold the virtues of these documents, and you embed within yourself a question of your understanding of the Liberalities These Documents were built upon and built for and built to promote.

The question then becomes:

WHO ARE YOU?

This question will likely frighten many.. and awaken some..

A con man's ruse can only last so long.

To hell with Trump.

There was a time when I thought the military and veterans would vote for a Democrat for the first time since 1964 back in 2015. That was when Trump dissed McCain and our other POW's held in Hanoi for being bad military men because they got caught. Then he added insult to a gold star family. Going to my VFW and American Legion meetings, that was all we talked about prior and after the meetings. Then the Democrats blew the military vote by nominating Hillary Clinton. If there was a person back then the military thought less of, disliked more than Trump, it was Hillary Clinton. Hence the military went for Trump in 2016.

I highly doubt they will again. Biden isn't Hillary Clinton. There are many reasons why the military, to include active duty, retired and just plain veterans vote Republican. They have since Vietnam, but I think this year that is going to change.

The perception to most military folks, at least a majority is the democratic party is anti-military. Trump seems to have either changed that perception or he is seen being more anti military than the Democratic Party. Time will tell if I have this right, things can change and they always seem to. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Biden win the veterans vote this time around.

Just because The Atlantic leans left you call it a “notorious propaganda rag”? That’s a really weak argument. If you have evidence/proof that the publication peddles lies/disinformation, post it.

LOL!!

The Atlantic is owned by an organization that actually calls itself a "collective" and last year they called for Trump's impeachment. They are decidedly progressive in their political lean and have been so for maybe a hundred years. It's kind of the Boston answer to the New Yorker.

This lie is being destroyed as I type by White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

It's no surprise you see the same goofballs peddling this fake news.

I hate to bust your bubble, but by 4:30 pm today, Fox News has confirmed the majority of this story and they won't be the last. You should know better than to trust anyone that speaks for Donald Trump.

FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag.

I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.

Bolton wasn't there, that is why.

I hate to bust your bubble, but by 4:30 pm today, Fox News has confirmed the majority of this story and they won't be the last. You should know better than to trust anyone that speaks for Donald Trump.

No they didn't. In fact, John Bolton was there and he's already discredited the story.

...and John Bolton hates Trump. You're parroting fake news.

^^This is what hysteria looks like; hyperbole, exaggeration, and panic over fake news.

Put on your Red Hat and continue with the Cult Worship....

^^This is what hysteria looks like; hyperbole, exaggeration, and panic over fake news.

Trump had already lost support within the military before this scandal. He's well under 50%. What ever support he had left, he just lost.

And just for the record, a new poll today shows him losing support of whites over all. Polls ought to look pretty bad for Trump next week.

There was a time when I thought the military and veterans would vote for a Democrat for the first time since 1964 back in 2015. That was when Trump dissed McCain and our other POW's held in Hanoi for being bad military men because they got caught. Then he added insult to a gold star family. Going to my VFW and American Legion meetings, that was all we talked about prior and after the meetings. Then the Democrats blew the military vote by nominating Hillary Clinton. If there was a person back then the military thought less of, disliked more than Trump, it was Hillary Clinton. Hence the military went for Trump in 2016.

I highly doubt they will again. Biden isn't Hillary Clinton. There are many reasons why the military, to include active duty, retired and just plain veterans vote Republican. They have since Vietnam, but I think this year that is going to change.

The perception to most military folks, at least a majority is the democratic party is anti-military. Trump seems to have either changed that perception or he is seen being more anti military than the Democratic Party. Time will tell if I have this right, things can change and they always seem to. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Biden win the veterans vote this time around.

The Democrats are not Anti-Military...
They RESPECT what Eisenhower said, which was
"Beware of the Military Industrial Complex"

Before and during the Second World War, American industries had successfully converted to defense production as the crisis demanded, but out of the war, what Eisenhower called a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions emerged. This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience Eisenhower warned, "[while] we recognize the imperative need for this development...We must not fail to comprehend its grave implications we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influenceThe potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." Eisenhower cautioned that the federal government’s collaboration with an alliance of military and industrial leaders, though necessary, was vulnerable to abuse of power. Ike then counseled American citizens to be vigilant in monitoring the military-industrial complex.

Ike also recommended restraint in consumer habits, particularly with regard to the environment. "As we peer into society’s future, we–you and I, and our governmentmust avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering, for our own ease and convenience, the precious resources of tomorrow," he said. "We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without asking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage."

Last edited:
but..... but ..... but...... the judges. Wait till we again hear than rationalization of treason.

The Democrats are not Anti-Military...
They RESPECT what Eisenhower said, which was
"Beware of the Military Industrial Complex"

The perspective of quite a lot of vets is that Democratic Party is anti military. That began back in 1972 with McGovern, the peace at any cost candidate. We in the military at the time were calling the Democratic Party the Peace Dove party.

Just 4 years earlier, many of use were sad that LBJ decided not to run. The Peace dove party continued with Jimmy Carter cutting the military way down. To where it was called a hollow army. Reagan rebuilt the military and as such more veterans were voting Republican. Then came the cuts once again from Bill Clinton, from a total military strength of 1.8 million down to 1.3 million. The army from 710,000 down to 480,000. G.W. Bush increased the army from 480,000 up to 550,000.

It seems every word that comes out of a Democratic Party's candidate mouth is cut, cut, cut the military. You can look at this way, a perspective I heard from many vets, the Democratic party wants to take money and personnel from those on the front line defending this country and give it to those who refuse to work and contribute nothing to society.

Having said the above. I actually blame both parties for the military's budget. Congress uses the military as a civilian jobs creator and maintainer. There's been many times JCS, the military has told congress the military doesn't need this, can't use that, has way too many of this and yet, congress make the military to continue buy these things. I personally think if congress actually gave the military what it needs, no more, no less. You could cut DOD's budget by a 100 billion with no harm to national defense, readiness or the security of this nation.

But in so doing, that would mean a loss of lots of civilian jobs back home in those congressman districts and those senators states.

Now the perspective remains as the Democratic Party being anti military, but it seems that Trump may be changing that perspective. At least for this election.

Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy

Decades of disrespect: 17 times Trump insulted, exploited, and demeaned our veterans

Trump’s Attacks on Admiral McRaven Have Successfully Pissed Off Everyone
Days after disrespecting the troops abroad, President Trump has enraged the military community at home

Trump is an Evil Americans must Discard and Prosecute - He has disgraced America- Repeatedly

First of many October surprises type lies, and within 24 hours it's disintegrating.

In 2016 Trump got over 80% of the military and veteran vote, he will get more than that this time.

The perspective of quite a lot of vets is that Democratic Party is anti military. That began back in 1972 with McGovern, the peace at any cost candidate. We in the military at the time were calling the Democratic Party the Peace Dove party.

Just 4 years earlier, many of use were sad that LBJ decided not to run. The Peace dove party continued with Jimmy Carter cutting the military way down. To where it was called a hollow army. Reagan rebuilt the military and as such more veterans were voting Republican. Then came the cuts once again from Bill Clinton, from a total military strength of 1.8 million down to 1.3 million. The army from 710,000 down to 480,000. G.W. Bush increased the army from 480,000 up to 550,000.

It seems every word that comes out of a Democratic Party's candidate mouth is cut, cut, cut the military. You can look at this way, a perspective I heard from many vets, the Democratic party wants to take money and personnel from those on the front line defending this country and give it to those who refuse to work and contribute nothing to society.

Having said the above. I actually blame both parties for the military's budget. Congress uses the military as a civilian jobs creator and maintainer. There's been many times JCS, the military has told congress the military doesn't need this, can't use that, has way too many of this and yet, congress make the military to continue buy these things. I personally think if congress actually gave the military what it needs, no more, no less. You could cut DOD's budget by a 100 billion with no harm to national defense, readiness or the security of this nation.

But in so doing, that would mean a loss of lots of civilian jobs back home in those congressman districts and those senators states.

Now the perspective remains as the Democratic Party being anti military, but it seems that Trump may be changing that perspective. At least for this election.

The Defense budget has always been a sensitive subject.

You want the best for the men and women serving our country. I do know from my time being in that the money given to the Defense was certainly not spent lavishly on millitary housing. Along with that I saw the price list for parts and that is where the money was lavishly spent. I've always said if your business gets a government contract you just won the lottery . It is from those days that the $150 toilet became a popular meme.

I am all for money being spent on out troops but am not on giving bloated contracts to suppliers.

Trump had already lost support within the military before this scandal. He's well under 50%. What ever support he had left, he just lost.

And just for the record, a new poll today shows him losing support of whites over all. Polls ought to look pretty bad for Trump next week.

Is that right? :lamo

LOL!!

The Atlantic is owned by an organization that actually calls itself a "collective" and last year they called for Trump's impeachment. They are decidedly progressive in their political lean and have been so for maybe a hundred years. It's kind of the Boston answer to the New Yorker.
So, your answer is no, you don’t have any evidence that the publication peddles lies/disinformation. Just butthurt whining.

Back
Top Bottom