• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy'

this is Trump's tank moment...

Michael_Dukakis_in_tank.jpg

This was a planned political hit on Trump. How do I know? Within a couple of hours a campaign ad for Biden was up and running over this hit piece. You do not come up with an ad in a couple of hours after a story breaks and find markets to run it.

Every source in the article refused to reveal themselves as did former Pentagon workers (Obama holdovers who despise Trump's foreign policy). Why? The excuse the Atlantic gave is because they feared retribution from nasty tweets. I am not making this **** up. That is what the editor of the Atlantic said on one of the Biden lap dog media outlets.

This supposedly happened 2 years ago!!!! Why did this story just now come to light? :lol: Let me help you with that one. In a political campaign close to an election the candidate hits their opponent with **** where they have strong support.

Biden today at his press briefing kept using the phrase "if it is true" but treated the story as if it was true. And the so called journalists that asked him questions afterward treated Biden like a china doll with their "How do you feel" questions and did not give Biden one hard ball question like they do to Trump daily. Even journalists who do not like Trump called them out for it.
Edit-
But the day ended on a slap in the face for Biden when the Delaware Police endorsed Donald J. Trump in this election.

Last edited:
This was a planned political hit on Trump. How do I know? Within a couple of hours a campaign ad for Biden was up and running over this hit piece. You do not come up with an ad in a couple of hours after a story breaks and find markets to run it.

Every source in the article refused to reveal themselves as did former Pentagon workers (Obama holdovers who despise Trump's foreign policy). Why? The excuse the Atlantic gave is because they feared retribution from nasty tweets. I am not making this **** up. That is what the editor of the Atlantic said on one of the Biden lap dog media outlets.

This supposedly happened 2 years ago!!!! Why did this story just now come to light? :lol: Let me help you with that one. In a political campaign close to an election the candidate hits their opponent with **** where they have strong support.

Biden today at his press briefing kept using the phrase "if it is true" but treated the story as if it was true. And the so called journalists that asked him questions afterward treated Biden like a china doll with their "How do you feel" questions and did not give Biden one hard ball question like they do to Trump daily. Even journalists who do not like Trump called them out for it.
Edit-
But the day ended on a slap in the face for Biden when the Delaware Police endorsed Donald J. Trump in this election.

Fox news confirmed it

The Defense budget has always been a sensitive subject.

You want the best for the men and women serving our country. I do know from my time being in that the money given to the Defense was certainly not spent lavishly on millitary housing. Along with that I saw the price list for parts and that is where the money was lavishly spent. I've always said if your business gets a government contract you just won the lottery . It is from those days that the $150 toilet became a popular meme.

I am all for money being spent on out troops but am not on giving bloated contracts to suppliers.

Or the $500 hammer. I know what you mean, I lived it. The military is forced to buy a lot of stuff that goes into a warehouse for ten years and is then auctioned off at a DRMO auction. I went to one around 6 months ago, bought 3 brand new laptops for $50, still in the original box they were purchased by the army 10-15 years earlier. All had Windows 7 on them. But I wonder how much they cost originally? Lots of the stuff was new, but 10 or more years old being auctioned off at a tenth of what the military originally purchased that stuff.

Fox news confirmed it

I heard that report, and all the comments came from former pentagon officials leftover from the Obama administration. Like I said this was a planned hit piece. The Obama administration's views on foreign policy are the exact opposite of Trump's.

There is no president in recent history at least in the Republican party that wants to do all he can to end never ending conflicts where our soldiers continue to die playing police in foreign lands. He has been pulling them out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and even Germany. The former Pentagon Obama officials would love for Biden to win because they would likely get back a job in the administration.

At the same time, his administration has made great inroads in the Middle East in Arab nations making peace with Israel. Today at the WH Trump had leaders of Kosovo and Serbia, normalize economic ties with a gesture to Israel. That was another big win for the Trump administration putting out fires that should not be burning.
Serbia, Kosovo normalize economic ties, gesture to Israel

But you didn't hear much about that today because of the setup piece at the Atlantic.

Fox news confirmed it

how many times are you going to respond to my posts with the same quote. They gave more responses from FORMER PENTAGON personnel from the Obama administration that refused to make their comments with their names attached to them. In other words, they are dickless. Because if what they claim actually happened why on earth wouldn't they come straight forward with it if Trump was such a threat? I will let you think about that for awhile.

I heard that report, and all the comments came from former pentagon officials leftover from the Obama administration. Like I said this was a planned hit piece. The Obama administration's views on foreign policy are the exact opposite of Trump's.

There is no president in recent history at least in the Republican party that wants to do all he can to end never ending conflicts where our soldiers continue to die playing police in foreign lands. He has been pulling them out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and even Germany. The former Pentagon Obama officials would love for Biden to win because they would likely get back a job in the administration.

At the same time, his administration has made great inroads in the Middle East in Arab nations making peace with Israel. Today at the WH Trump had leaders of Kosovo and Serbia, normalize economic ties with a gesture to Israel. That was another big win for the Trump administration putting out fires that should not be burning.
Serbia, Kosovo normalize economic ties, gesture to Israel

But you didn't hear much about that today because of the setup piece at the Atlantic.

If trump said it will you vote for him?

how many times are you going to respond to my posts with the same quote. They gave more responses from FORMER PENTAGON personnel from the Obama administration that refused to make their comments with their names attached to them. In other words, they are dickless. Because if what they claim actually happened why on earth wouldn't they come straight forward with it if Trump was such a threat? I will let you think about that for awhile.

Fox news reporter went public with it

This looks bad for trump

FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag.

I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.

What? You think even if Bolton heard him saying such things you think he would have told the press while he was a part of the administration? The rights ability to deny everything is astonishing.

Edit-

and do you for one minute think that Trump would not do the same thing if given the opportunity...get over yourself and the foolish holier than thou attitude..

Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy

Decades of disrespect: 17 times Trump insulted, exploited, and demeaned our veterans

Trump’s Attacks on Admiral McRaven Have Successfully Pissed Off Everyone
Days after disrespecting the troops abroad, President Trump has enraged the military community at home

Trump is an Evil Americans must Discard and Prosecute - He has disgraced America- Repeatedly
:applaud :applaud :applaud

Bolton stated he didn't hear him, not that he didn't say it.

Bolton hates Trump and would have every reason to unload.

But he was there, and he is on record. #fakenews gobble, gobble.

FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag.

I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.

You seem to forget that the people that surround Trump on these trips are die hard Trump supporters. With that, they are scared to death for their jobs. Trump rules his people with fear.

If I wanted to keep my job worse than speaking out on America's behalf, I would keep quiet too.

Bolton hates Trump and would have every reason to unload.

But he was there, and he is on record. #fakenews gobble, gobble.

problem is, he doesn't say that Trump didn't say it...he said it is quite possible he did...he just didn't hear it.

Back
Top Bottom