• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Venezuela Liquidates All US Assets

AT this point in time ,America is teetering on colapse ,total colapse.

American companies droping like flies(Enron,Ford,GM etc...)
INfrastructure decayed levees broken down ETC....
On a spending spree thats out of control ,by corrupt politicians.from the mayor to the Whitehouse all on the take .
Third world like squalor in the streeets of America you ain't seen nothing yet millions of mexicans hop the border to hump America
shieks that dictate American policy

and Oil ,that precious comodity, that makes America tick is owned by foreigners.

without OIL America grinds to a halt .
they consume 25% of the worlds oil production
with only 5% of the world's pop. tick tock add 200 million mexicans
oil wont be an issue you will be looking for fresh water to drink
drive those big SUV and f150 trucks America
China is now fast becoming the oil drinker too
they will need a tad more then 25% of the world's oil production.probably 75% if allowed to become wealthier ( are you not buying Chinese items from walmart by the tons )tick tock tick tock

tick ,tick.
America needs to secure future oil sources , it"s displayed favouritism towards Israel ,angers those oil producering countries.
Far too many people in the world tick tock tick tock

the end is nigh

Ka BOOM
very soon war and pestilence will prevail
America postures for war now
war is good bussiness
its the road to prosperity
tick tock tick tock

Canuck said:
AT this point in time ,America is teetering on colapse ,total colapse.

American companies droping like flies(Enron,Ford,GM etc...)
INfrastructure decayed levees broken down ETC....
On a spending spree thats out of control ,by corrupt politicians.from the mayor to the Whitehouse all on the take .
Third world like squalor in the streeets of America you ain't seen nothing yet millions of mexicans hop the border to hump America
shieks that dictate American policy

and Oil ,that precious comodity, that makes America tick is owned by foreigners.

without OIL America grinds to a halt .
they consume 25% of the worlds oil production
with only 5% of the world's pop. tick tock add 200 million mexicans
oil wont be an issue you will be looking for fresh water to drink
drive those big SUV and f150 trucks America
China is now fast becoming the oil drinker too
they will need a tad more then 25% of the world's oil production.probably 75% if allowed to become wealthier ( are you not buying Chinese items from walmart by the tons )tick tock tick tock

tick ,tick.
America needs to secure future oil sources , it"s displayed favouritism towards Israel ,angers those oil producering countries.
Far too many people in the world tick tock tick tock

the end is nigh

Ka BOOM
very soon war and pestilence will prevail
America postures for war now
war is good bussiness
its the road to prosperity
tick tock tick tock

Rigghhhtt....:roll:

Kelzie, you gotta admit Canuck is right. America is teetering on total collapse and by Ven pulling their money out, I believe there will be more countries to follow. This sounds a lot like the ROMAN EMPIRE, except BUSH would be called Brutus Dipplocatus...

wxcrazytwo said:
Kelzie, you gotta admit Canuck is right. America is teetering on total collapse

Yeah yeah, the doomsayers have been saying this since the dawn of time, and there's no more economic evidence to suggest this now than there has been in the past. In fact, America is in pretty good economic shape relative to the rest of the world.

wxcrazytwo said:
and by Ven pulling their money out, I believe there will be more countries to follow.

So because one tinpot communist pulls his funds out because he is incapable of recognizing or caring about his own country's economic interests, he inspires the rest of the world to do so? Makes sense to me. Wait, no it doesn't.

Kandahar said:
Yeah yeah, the doomsayers have been saying this since the dawn of time, and there's no more economic evidence to suggest this now than there has been in the past. In fact, America is in pretty good economic shape relative to the rest of the world.

So because one tinpot communist pulls his funds out because he is incapable of recognizing or caring about his own country's economic interests, he inspires the rest of the world to do so? Makes sense to me. Wait, no it doesn't.

Dude/dudette, you need to read some more. The economy is not in good shape. The personal debts of Americans are bursting at the seems, housing is cooling off, implosion imminent. You need to educate yourself first before I respond to your silly post.

wxcrazytwo said:
The personal debts of Americans are bursting at the seems,

This is true.

wxcrazytwo said:
housing is cooling off

This is true, and a good thing.

wxcrazytwo said:
implosion imminent.

This doesn't follow from the first two at all, and is just your unfounded opinion.

wxcrazytwo said:
You need to educate yourself first before I respond to your silly post.

You obviously know nothing of economics if you think that two indicators (only one of which is an actual problem) are enough to cause the collapse of the American economy.

Kandahar said:
This is true.

This is true, and a good thing.

This doesn't follow from the first two at all, and is just your unfounded opinion.

You obviously know nothing of economics if you think that two indicators (only one of which is an actual problem) are enough to cause the collapse of the American economy.

I did not say that those were indicators at all. My friend their are many indicators that are suggesting that the economy is not doing to well. I will tell you what indicators these are because I want you to find them first. As my MBA instructor once said "First find, review, then speak to me at my level."

wxcrazytwo said:
I did not say that those were indicators at all. My friend their are many indicators that are suggesting that the economy is not doing to well.

"Not doing too well" is not the same thing as "teetering on total collapse" or "implosion imminent."

wxcrazytwo said:
I will tell you what indicators these are because I want you to find them first. As my MBA instructor once said "First find, review, then speak to me at my level."

Bullshit. I can't find any such indicators because they don't exist. Please enlighten me as to what the signs are that the United States is about to undergo economic collapse, as forseen by a third-world communist dictator and no one else.

I'd offer you 100:1 odds against another Great Depression or worse in the next five years, but I guess you couldn't collect anyway if you were right. :roll:

Ahhhh, the spoiled dictator cuts off his nose, to spite his ugly little face, priceless, lol. he moved "all U.S assets", that must have taken what........about 30 seconds, lol? What a useless little terd this man is, I only feel sorry for the poor people of his country, they are the ones who will suffer because of the complete stupidity of this man.:roll:

Deegan said:
Ahhhh, the spoiled dictator cuts off his nose, to spite his ugly little face, priceless, lol. he moved "all U.S assets", that must have taken what........about 30 seconds, lol? What a useless little terd this man is, I only feel sorry for the poor people of his country, they are the ones who will suffer because of the complete stupidity of this man.:roll:

LOL, this little fool has the U.S. by the gonads because we are in need of his oil. Hmm, sounds like he has us by the cajones with regards to oil.

Kandahar said:
"Not doing too well" is not the same thing as "teetering on total collapse" or "implosion imminent."

Bullshit. I can't find any such indicators because they don't exist. Please enlighten me as to what the signs are that the United States is about to undergo economic collapse, as forseen by a third-world communist dictator and no one else.

I'd offer you 100:1 odds against another Great Depression or worse in the next five years, but I guess you couldn't collect anyway if you were right. :roll:

Dude, I found them keep looking like a good conserv bi*** you are..;)

wxcrazytwo said:
Dude, I found them keep looking like a good conserv bi*** you are..;)

Ah, good argument. Name-calling makes you so much more credible, as does telling me to find evidence of YOUR CLAIMS for you.

Since you refuse to provide any evidence of your claims, I'll conclude you simply don't know what you're talking about.

wxcrazytwo said:
LOL, this little fool has the U.S. by the gonads because we are in need of his oil. Hmm, sounds like he has us by the cajones with regards to oil.

Yeah, that's what Saddam thought as well.:2wave:

Kandahar said:
Ah, good argument. Name-calling makes you so much more credible, as does telling me to find evidence of YOUR CLAIMS for you.

Since you refuse to provide any evidence of your claims, I'll conclude you simply don't know what you're talking about.

excuse me, but I was only teasing you about the bi*** part. No, there is evidence, I just want you to quit being lazy and have the answers given to you. Hence, why I called you a bi***, because you will bi*** until I give you the answers. CLUE: INFLATION IS ONE. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051005/ap_on_bi_ge/economy;_ylt=AghZri3NgLLSLCCwGL5Hf56s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGI2aDNqBHNlYwM3NDk-

Deegan said:

LOL, and we have how many dead now of our military?

Deegan said:

wxcrazytwo said:

The point is not to get off topic, and start talking about the war in Iraq, the point is, Saddam thought we needed his oil as well. He also thought we would not put sanctions in place, and refuse to buy his oil. The same is true of this little terd, we can go elsewhere for our oil, but he would be hurt very severely if we didn't buy what we buy from his country. He is feeling the sting, believe me, he is finding out what happens when you tick off the U.S, hence the little temper tantrum this thread is about.

He will always need us more then we, him, or his oil. He is playing a very dangerous game, but what does he care, he's safe in his castle, while his people suffer. If he had his way, he would be building a huge military, and bankrupting his country. This is what he knows, it's what he craves, and he killed to get it in the last attempt to overthrow the leaders there. Now we must sit here, and pretend to take this thug seriously? No, I say his time on this earth is just about up, and good riddance.:2wave:

Deegan said:
The point is not to get off topic, and start talking about the war in Iraq, the point is, Saddam thought we needed his oil as well. He also thought we would not put sanctions in place, and refuse to buy his oil. The same is true of this little terd, we can go elsewhere for our oil, but he would be hurt very severely if we didn't buy what we buy from his country. He is feeling the sting, believe me, he is finding out what happens when you tick off the U.S, hence the little temper tantrum this thread is about.

He will always need us more then we, him, or his oil. He is playing a very dangerous game, but what does he care, he's safe in his castle, while his people suffer. If he had his way, he would be building a huge military, and bankrupting his country. This is what he knows, it's what he craves, and he killed to get it in the last attempt to overthrow the leaders there. Now we must sit here, and pretend to take this thug seriously? No, I say his time on this earth is just about up, and good riddance.:2wave:

Yeah, bush has three more years and good riddance.

wxcrazytwo said:
excuse me, but I was only teasing you about the bi*** part. No, there is evidence, I just want you to quit being lazy and have the answers given to you.

"I have the evidence of my extraordinary claims, but I'm not telling" is very immature and a very poor debate tactic that is unlikely to win you many arguments.

wxcrazytwo said:
Hence, why I called you a bi***, because you will bi*** until I give you the answers. CLUE: INFLATION IS ONE. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051005/ap_on_bi_ge/economy;_ylt=AghZri3NgLLSLCCwGL5Hf56s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGI2aDNqBHNlYwM3NDk-

Hmm. Inflation was in the double-digits in the late 70s, and the economy, while bad, certainly didn't approach bad enough levels to cause the collapse of America. Inflation today isn't anywhere near even that bad. So let's see some more evidence of the coming implosion.

Kandahar said:
"I have the evidence of my extraordinary claims, but I'm not telling" is very immature and a very poor debate tactic that is unlikely to win you many arguments.

Hmm. Inflation was in the double-digits in the late 70s, and the economy, while bad, certainly didn't approach bad enough levels to cause the collapse of America. Inflation today isn't anywhere near even that bad. So let's see some more evidence of the coming implosion.

It has nothing to do with debate tactics. Like I said, seek, search, review and speak to me on a graduate level, thanks.

Deegan said:

A.) We didn't get much of our oil from Iraq in the first place. We do get a lot of our oil from Venezuela.

B.) There will be plenty of coutries willing to buy oil from Venezuela if we don't. China will be first in line.

wxcrazytwo said:
It has nothing to do with debate tactics. Like I said, seek, search, review and speak to me on a graduate level, thanks.

YOU are the one making the extraordinary claim. YOU have the burden of proof.

Obviously the economic evidence suggests that every American will become a millionaire next year; this may sound extraordinary, but stop being lazy and find the evidence yourself. :rofl

Idiot.

Kelzie said:
A.) We didn't get much of our oil from Iraq in the first place. We do get a lot of our oil from Venezuela.

B.) There will be plenty of coutries willing to buy oil from Venezuela if we don't. China will be first in line.

you see Kelzie, the light in your dome is getting brighter. That is why China is investing heavily in these south american countries. They want their big share of the oil.

Kandahar said:
YOU are the one making the extraordinary claim. YOU have the burden of proof.

Obviously the economic evidence suggests that every American will become a millionaire next year; this may sound extraordinary, but stop being lazy and find the evidence yourself. :rofl

Idiot.

LOL, you are such a biologically, unconditioned, illogical piece of wasted carbon. lol, I will find it for you, you bi****..;)

[mod mode]

Let's keep it civil in here people.

Thanks.

[/mod mode]

Back
Top Bottom