• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US employers hire 1.4M in August as unemployment rate falls sharply

where is that "Liberal Redneck" video? he literally embarrasses OPs like this.

He was definitely lucky to inherit a good economy. It's too bad that he is an imbecile.

So you think that the 8.3 trillion dollar deficit produced by Obama was good for us?

Would you like to know where the Obama money drifted off to?

I once lived for a long time in Fremont, CA and there Obama pissed off millions of dollars on the now defunct Solyndra.

Dale Hardware was already very successful as a major Hardware store in Fremont so he handed them millions of dollars to grow with. I bet he sprung gifts too on Tesla Motors too.

Federal funds to Solyndra $500,000,000

Federal funds to Dale Hardware, just due to CV19: DALE HARDWARE INC. - Coronavirus Bailouts - ProPublica
DALE HARDWARE INC.
Loan Amount
$350,000-1 million
Industry
Hardware Stores
Business Type
Corporation

Just How Much Does Tesla Get In Subsidies Anyways?.

Just How Much Does Tesla Get In Subsidies Anyways?

So you think that the 8.3 trillion dollar deficit produced by Obama was good for us?

Would you like to know where the Obama money drifted off to?

I once lived for a long time in Fremont, CA and there Obama pissed off millions of dollars on the now defunct Solyndra.

Dale Hardware was already very successful as a major Hardware store in Fremont so he handed them millions of dollars to grow with. I bet he sprung gifts too on Tesla Motors too.

Federal funds to Solyndra $500,000,000

Federal funds to Dale Hardware, just due to CV19: DALE HARDWARE INC. - Coronavirus Bailouts - ProPublica
DALE HARDWARE INC.
Loan Amount
$350,000-1 million
Industry
Hardware Stores
Business Type
Corporation

Just How Much Does Tesla Get In Subsidies Anyways?.

Just How Much Does Tesla Get In Subsidies Anyways?

You guys care about deficits all of the sudden? That’s a scream.

You guys care about deficits all of the sudden? That’s a scream.

I suppose since you don't care about deficits, you can crow with the cocks.

We warned you over and over about the Obama deficits and now the lesson comes home to roost.

I suppose since you don't care about deficits, you can crow with the cocks.

We warned you over and over about the Obama deficits and now the lesson comes home to roost.

I care about deficts. Reverse trickle down, as it didn't work.

So you want higher taxes and more social spending, liberal math? I am sure that is going to address the deficits. We all know that the pandemic stimulus caused deficits for 2020 and we also know what the Democrats want to spend in addition, now how does that address the deficit?

This thread is about employment numbers for August, it has been claimed that they were federal census jobs yet no number has been provided for those jobs included in the 1.4 million generated. Wonder why? 240,000 is why of 1.4 million jobs created, a drop in the bucket meaning 1.16 million jobs were created in August showing the employment returning, Imagine what will happen when blue states reopen

No Democrat can explain this concept Democrats call trickle down.

Reagan applied a system of economics to spur both business and increase tax collections.

And it worked very well.

My only complaint is that Reagan allowed it to lapse.

Accelerated Cost Recovery System (ACRS)

Except the unemployment rate is way up from what it was under Obama because the moronic spray painted cult leader mismanaged a pandemic.
Obama's UE rate didn't get this low until well into 2012. His payroll employment number didn't get close to the current number until a few years later. And the only thing slowing Obama's economy was Obamanomics. :cool:

So you want higher taxes and more social spending, liberal math? I am sure that is going to address the deficits. We all know that the pandemic stimulus caused deficits for 2020 and we also know what the Democrats want to spend in addition, now how does that address the deficit?

This thread is about employment numbers for August, it has been claimed that they were federal census jobs yet no number has been provided for those jobs included in the 1.4 million generated. Wonder why? 240,000 is why of 1.4 million jobs created, a drop in the bucket meaning 1.16 million jobs were created in August showing the employment returning, Imagine what will happen when blue states reopen

I support doing what the rest of the first world has been doing for like half a century. If it pisses off Tweety cultists in the process, all the better.

No Democrat can explain this concept Democrats call trickle down.

Reagan applied a system of economics to spur both business and increase tax collections.

And it worked very well.

My only complaint is that Reagan allowed it to lapse.

Accelerated Cost Recovery System (ACRS)

it worked so poorly that many of your conservative colleagues now pretend that there is no such thing as trickle down. Of course, those of us who live in reality enjoy reminding them of this as often as possible.

Obama's UE rate didn't get this low until well into 2012. His payroll employment number didn't get close to the current number until a few years later. And the only thing slowing Obama's economy was Obamanomics. :cool:

Obama presided (as presidents are known to do) over what became the longest recovery in US history. Then Republicans (as Republicans so often do) elected a numbskull who is so brainless that he couldn't even keep a business based on robbing gambling addicts going. However, the silver lining is that Tweety does manage to be more intelligent than a rock and his constituents at the same time.

it worked so poorly that many of your conservative colleagues now pretend that there is no such thing as trickle down. Of course, those of us who live in reality enjoy reminding them of this as often as possible.

I gave you the guts of the Reagan economic revolution.

Still you drone on and on about Democrats.

When it comes to money, there is no such thing as party.

I will ask one more time. Prove there is trickle down or ever was?

Obama presided (as presidents are known to do) over what became the longest recovery in US history. Then Republicans (as Republicans so often do) elected a numbskull who is so brainless that he couldn't even keep a business based on robbing gambling addicts going. However, the silver lining is that Tweety does manage to be more intelligent than a rock and his constituents at the same time.

Trump does in months what it took Obama years to do.

I hoped you would attempt to define your trickle down theory. Sadly you are not up for the challenge.

I gave you the guts of the Reagan economic revolution.

Still you drone on and on about Democrats.

When it comes to money, there is no such thing as party.

I will ask one more time. Prove there is trickle down or ever was?

Ah, so you're one of the trickle down doesn't exist pretenders, too. I'll politely decline, and leave you to bask in your wrongness.

I support doing what the rest of the first world has been doing for like half a century. If it pisses off Tweety cultists in the process, all the better.

Isn't that called flame baiting?

Trump does in months what it took Obama years to do.

he also mismanaged a pandemic more incompetently than someone like Obama with a 3 digit IQ could even have hoped to do.

Ah, so you're one of the trickle down doesn't exist pretenders, too. I'll politely decline, and leave you to bask in your wrongness.

This happens to Democrats constantly. The use a term that they do not understand at all.

he also mismanaged a pandemic more incompetently than someone like Obama with a 3 digit IQ could even have hoped to do.

Actually if you want to assign blame, shouldn't your aim be at Dr. Fauci, Dr. Blix and Dr. Han who were in the team to manage the disease?

Back
Top Bottom