• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US employers hire 1.4M in August as unemployment rate falls sharply

Except involuntary part time workers, especially those who had their hours cut, declined under Obama. And the percent of workers with multiple jobs stayed about the same, as did the percent of all part time workers.

And the decline in the labor force participation rate was primarily due to retirements.

You are ofcourse making it up as you go along.

No. I have the data that supports this. All from BLS. But since you didn't provide any support for your claims, it didn't seem necessary for me to, either.

But I actually am interested in seeing what datasets you used to reach your conclusions. It's possible I missed something. Or we're just disagreeing on the interpretation of the data and can figure out the disconnect.

Very weak come back. You want to declare Trump supporters in general as racist so badly that you can taste it. But just the white Trump supporters, huh?

I said many, not all.

You are very confused. Social Security and Medicare are funds that American workers are forced to pay into their entire working lives. It's kind of a forced retirement plan. It's not something the government is just giving to us as charity. Comparing it to entitlement programs like Welfare and food stamps is idiotic. Personally, at the age of 66, I am happy to finally be getting my own money back that I paid into Social Security.. I turned down Medicare as I am enrolled in VA Healthcare. As for Medicare...the politicians ever manage to enact "Medicare for all". it will cease to benefit all who have been paying into it all those years as the government will be forced to significantly raise the premiums just to keep it afloat. And it will still come with massive rationing.

Of course, you're not getting your money back. Your SS and Medicare is paid for by the active workforce. That's the contract that Republicans want to destroy so every time you vote for one of them you're advancing that plan. But the selfishness of people like you who only care about what's coming to them and everyone else can pound sand is astonishing but, sadly, all to familiar as is the massive hypocrisy it takes to benefit from a government program and bash government programs in the same foul breath.

Speaking of "making up" things or more correctly ignoring facts that don't agree with your lies--you're obviously ignorant of the fact that every red state that has had an ballot initiative measure to force their states to accept the Medicaid expansion of Obamacare has done so over the resistance of their governors and legislatures? You do not have popular support for your jaundiced view of Obamacare even in red states.

Source: GOP Governors Rejected Medicaid Expansion, But Red State Voters Are Passing It Anyway

Last edited:
i'm sure that he wants to believe what he wants to believe, as is true with many people.

Especially in cults and he's definitely a member of Dirtbag's.

degrees of conservativeness? You name for me any true conservative of any degree that would vote for a ticket with Harris on it?

Yes, that is certainly happening and TX loves getting new sales tax and property tax payers, why are they relocating to a hellhole like TX??

and TX loves getting new sales tax and property tax payers, why are they relocating to a hellhole like TX??

Evidently you never heard of the phrase "Don't California my Texas"?(LOL)

Keep up the good work!

Evidently you never heard of the phrase "Don't California my Texas"?(LOL)

Keep up the good work!

Yes, what is disturbing are a number of people moving to TX getting away from high cost of living states now trying to turn TX into one of those states, doesn't make a lot of sense, why put your family through a move if you want what you have in your area? No one ever stated that liberal Californians were very smart, if they were they wouldn't be supporting the left wing ideology and results generated in their state making rich liberal elites richer

Yes, what is disturbing are a number of people moving to TX getting away from high cost of living states now trying to turn TX into one of those states, doesn't make a lot of sense, why put your family through a move if you want what you have in your area? No one ever stated that liberal Californians were very smart, if they were they wouldn't be supporting the left wing ideology and results generated in their state making rich liberal elites richer
There are many concerns about the Californication of Texas but the latest polls still show Trump is in the lead. Perhaps these people learned their lesson.

Got it so massive GDP per capita isn't supposed to help the people in need in those states? Can you explain to us all how California with the 5th largest economy in the world leads the nation in poverty, homeless, illegals, wage gap, among the highest cost of living and having the worst quality of life? Yes by all means keep making the elite public servants richer by keeping the people more dependent

So now you want to help people? Make up your mind.

Average US poverty percentage is 13.1%, California is 12.8%.

2018 Poverty Rate in the United States

Quality of life? California is rated 19 out of 50. I don’t know why you don’t like it. Perhaps you’d prefer the ones on the bottom like, West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama or Louisiana.

Access Denied

As far as cost of living that’s primarily due to housing costs. Perhaps you’ve never heard of supply and demand, but the reason housing is expensive is because people WANT to live there. That’s called demand which makes prices go up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quality of life? California is rated 19 out of 50. I don’t know why you don’t like it. Perhaps you’d prefer the ones on the bottom like, West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama or Louisiana.

Access Denied

As far as cost of living that’s primarily due to housing costs. Perhaps you’ve never heard of supply and demand, but the reason housing is expensive is because people WANT to live there. That’s called demand which makes prices go up.

Been posted many times and ignored, your loyalty to liberalism is cult like, so sorry that there are people like you who really don't give a damn about the poor and people your ideology claims you want to help. Fifth largest economy in the world and this

Commentary: California still No. 1 in poverty | CalMatters

PolitiFact | TRUE: California has the nation’s highest poverty rate, when factoring in cost-of-living

People fleeing California doesn't seem to resonate with you for obvious reasons, partisan liberal biased and your own personal opinions

Been posted many times and ignored, your loyalty to liberalism is cult like, so sorry that there are people like you who really don't give a damn about the poor and people your ideology claims you want to help. Fifth largest economy in the world and this

Commentary: California still No. 1 in poverty | CalMatters

PolitiFact | TRUE: California has the nation’s highest poverty rate, when factoring in cost-of-living

People fleeing California doesn't seem to resonate with you for obvious reasons, partisan liberal biased and your own personal opinions

That’s not the official measurement of poverty. I linked to the official measurement.

The population of California is increasing every year. States like Louisiana and Mississippi are the ones where people are fleeing, the population is actually decreasing there in recent years.

Depending on your age, you'll more than likely see Texas Turing BLUE

Okay, so you're telling me I'm right even though its extremely hard for ya?(LOL)

That’s not the official measurement of poverty. I linked to the official measurement.

The population of California is increasing every year. States like Louisiana and Mississippi are the ones where people are fleeing, the population is actually decreasing there in recent years.

LOL, right, none of that is accurate because that isn't what you want to believe. Guess these aren't real either. California has the fifth largest economy in the world and results like these? Liberalism is a fraud as are its supporters

Homeless in California Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Access Denied

What really bothers a lot of people is the loyalty to liberalism especially in the state of California, will never understand what it is about this ideology that creates such loyalty. Results don't matter so why don't you explain your loyalty to liberalism? Explain what it is about your ideology that ignores results and only buys rhetoric. How can the fifth largest economy in the world generate the social disaster that exists in the state? What is the true liberal ideology? Tell me this isn't it?

Dear Gavin Newsom, Explain This $hit!!! | Zero Hedge

Back
Top Bottom