• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unhinged Trump -> begs for routers 11 times during his weekend rant

My prediction: The CyberNinja results wont come in until Aug...when state and federal Congress critters are all on vacation.

They'll hope that their "results" will end up falling thru the cracks.

I wonder if AZ paid them upfront or if they'll be waiting for a check?

Actually Powell's lawyers have stated to the judge that nothing she said was believable by rational people and so the suit should be dismissed.
Yep, her defense is basically that anyone that believed her is a moron.

Considering the fact that the MCBOS has tried every way they can...including outright ignoring subponas...yeah, the answer is a no-brainer: I don't believe a word the MCBOS says.

And it doesn't matter if they are Republicans. What...you think Republicans can't be criminals along with Democrats?
I think that in most cases, Republican officials do what they can within legal parameters to help Republicans to win. I also believe that most Republican officials honor an oath to not cheat the system. The same goes for Democratic officials in the same position.

I think that in most cases, Republican officials do what they can within legal parameters to help Republicans to win. I also believe that most Republican officials honor an oath to not cheat the system. The same goes for Democratic officials in the same position.
I think you are wrong.

Perhaps you aren't aware of how McConnell and his Elite buddies made sure a Republican candidate they didn't like didn't get elected by helping a Democratic candidate beat him.

Perhaps you aren't aware of how the Republican Elites tried to manipulate their own rank and file so that their preferred candidate won the nomination for President in 2016. (That last one got blown out of the water by Trump...a guy who has never wanted to play their brand of politics.)

And, perhaps you aren't aware of how the Democrat Elites manipulated their rank and file so that their preferred candidate won the nomination for President in 2020. (Too bad the Democrats didn't have a Trump around to blow them out of the water.)

If I could talk to Trump, I'd tell him I have the routers and I'll sell them to him.
If each router holds 1,000 votes, he'll buy a dozen routers for GA. :)

I'd love to see Donald Trump explain what a router is.
I am reading through this thread, and thinking even if the router has some minor internal logging capability,
it would not have 8 months of logs, the syslog server, maybe, but not the router itself.

I think you are wrong.

Perhaps you aren't aware of how McConnell and his Elite buddies made sure a Republican candidate they didn't like didn't get elected by helping a Democratic candidate beat him.

Perhaps you aren't aware of how the Republican Elites tried to manipulate their own rank and file so that their preferred candidate won the nomination for President in 2016. (That last one got blown out of the water by Trump...a guy who has never wanted to play their brand of politics.)

And, perhaps you aren't aware of how the Democrat Elites manipulated their rank and file so that their preferred candidate won the nomination for President in 2020. (Too bad the Democrats didn't have a Trump around to blow them out of the water.)
I should have made myself more clearer - Republican 'election' officials. My bad.

My prediction: The CyberNinja results wont come in until Aug...when state and federal Congress critters are all on vacation.

They'll hope that their "results" will end up falling thru the cracks.

I wonder if AZ paid them upfront or if they'll be waiting for a check?

The 150K is most likely a small amount of private donations they have pulled in. Don't know, because Logan will not report how much or who.

I doubt if they have the report done in August. They are stalling saying they need more information. The routers, ballot envelops, and want to do a door to door canvassing.

If they finish the report it will go to Fann. Who knows if she will make in available to the public in its entirety.

The 150K is most likely a small amount of private donations they have pulled in. Don't know, because Logan will not report how much or who.
I was being facetious ;)
I doubt if they have the report done in August. They are stalling saying they need more information. The routers, ballot envelops, and want to do a door to door canvassing.

Dunno if they're going to investigate the routers, that's an entirely different area of expertise, isnt it?

As for the door to door stuff, they cant account for people moving, dying from covid, etc.

If they finish the report it will go to Fann. Who knows if she will make in available to the public in its entirety.
Whatever she doesnt release will be just as telling.

I should have made myself more clearer - Republican 'election' officials. My bad.
Okay.

Then consider that GA SoS. He's a Republican, but he certified a bullshit vote count, attacked the President when he was asked to look into the count and NOW he's trying to throw others under the bus when there is proof of election fraud in his state.

That is a clear case of a Republican Trump hater who will ignore the law and use his position to commit election fraud.

Like I said...I think you are wrong.

I was being facetious ;)

Dunno if they're going to investigate the routers, that's an entirely different area of expertise, isnt it?

As for the door to door stuff, they cant account for people moving, dying from covid, etc.

Whatever she doesnt release will be just as telling.

The issue is the routers they want were never used in the voting equipment system. CN is fishing.

The issue is the routers they want were never used in the voting equipment system. CN is fishing.
I'm not following that audit closely...it's not really worth it until they actually produce something.

But like with routers, it's rather fascinating, the contortions involved in trying to prove the results the GOP wants rather than just 'the results.'

I think you are wrong.

Sane Republicans knew that the one term mistake was a crook and an imbecile. Many left the party because of him.

I'm not following that audit closely...it's not really worth it until they actually produce something.

But like with routers, it's rather fascinating, the contortions involved in trying to prove the results the GOP wants rather than just 'the results.'
Here is a quick read from the County.
Judge for yourself.
I have asked a few audit supporters on DP to prove what the county has posted is wrong. No takers.

Okay.

Then consider that GA SoS. He's a Republican, but he certified a bullshit vote count, attacked the President when he was asked to look into the count and NOW he's trying to throw others under the bus when there is proof of election fraud in his state.

That is a clear case of a Republican Trump hater who will ignore the law and use his position to commit election fraud.

Like I said...I think you are wrong.
I personally think that Brad Raffensperger legally did his job but understand why you don't feel that he did. There might be a little room to agree with you and other Trumplicans that he didn't do enough rewinding of the vote count to fully satisfy Trump supporters over the final vote count. Again, I'm ok with that final vote count but understand your frustration and mostly your disappointment. However, this vote count in AZ seems as legit as it can possibly get.

Now, lets simply review with a broad-brush every election as far back as humanly possible. There's always going to be disputes about both ides in just about every state of the union about this and that. Always! Just as you feel that (S/I/T) Trump was screwed in AZ and GA by Republicans - there's a fair chance that Biden was screwed in Fl and Texas by Republicans. Or in some other states. On and on. Just don't let those routers give you ulcers. It's not worth it.

A WARNING coming from our US AG.

1627490303146.png

In the guidance, the U.S. Justice Department raises concerns about the "unusual second round of examinations" into 2020 election results cropping up in various states even though none of the prior state recounts had "produced evidence of either wrongdoing or mistakes that casts any doubt on the outcome of the national election results."

Trump has falsely said the election was stolen from him through widespread voting fraud, and his Republican allies sought on this basis to undo his losses to Biden in key states. Numerous states have passed new Republican-backed voting restrictions in the aftermath of Trump's false claims.

can someone please give Donald Trump this route?...

An alternative way to Glacier National Park's Avalanche Creek | Hungry  Horse News

Back
Top Bottom