• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unhinged Trump -> begs for routers 11 times during his weekend rant

Someone - not ex-president Trump - purposely wrote the router repetitions into Trumps rant.

Say it enough and soon the suckers, dummies and fools will begin to repeat it. It doesn’t have to be true. They don’t have to understand it. All they have to do it repeat it. There are many reasons why Trump benefits.

World Tribune

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Rejection of Science, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News.
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

I agree. But for this audit, at least, the routers will not be examined. It's up to the AZ Senate to pursue it, if they choose to.
We'll see what happens, but it looks like the AZ Senate isn't done yet.

People didn't just make a "claim". They swore an affidavit under oath. That's the same thing as testifying under oath.
But that's not the case here, is it.

"Forensic audits that Maricopa County commissioned to investigate the ballot tabulation machines used in the 2020 elections came back with a clean bill of health, finding no evidence of hacking, malware, vote switching or internet connectivity."

"SLI Compliance and Pro V&V, the only companies approved by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to examine and certify the machines and software that Maricopa County uses, subjected the machines to batteries of tests. Those tests searched for evidence that the machines had been connected to the internet, or whether they sent or received any information, during the election; whether their software, Dominion’s Democracy Suite 5.5B, had been altered since it was originally certified; or whether any malicious software was installed."

But that's not the case here, is it.

"Forensic audits that Maricopa County commissioned to investigate the ballot tabulation machines used in the 2020 elections came back with a clean bill of health, finding no evidence of hacking, malware, vote switching or internet connectivity."

"SLI Compliance and Pro V&V, the only companies approved by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to examine and certify the machines and software that Maricopa County uses, subjected the machines to batteries of tests. Those tests searched for evidence that the machines had been connected to the internet, or whether they sent or received any information, during the election; whether their software, Dominion’s Democracy Suite 5.5B, had been altered since it was originally certified; or whether any malicious software was installed."

They didn't audit all of the ballot machines...just as they didn't check all of the ballots.

That Maricopa County audit was useless.

They didn't audit all of the ballot machines...just as they didn't check all of the ballots.

That Maricopa County audit was useless.
Your first sentence- explain to me why anyone should believe a completely unsubstantiated statement from you.
Your second sentence- what's useless is the "audit" performed by a company with no experience that has been given a no-bid contract funded secretly. They weren't hired to audit the election, they were hired to find enough voting fraud to nullify the election.

Your first sentence- explain to me why anyone should believe a completely unsubstantiated statement from you.
Your second sentence- what's useless is the "audit" performed by a company with no experience that has been given a no-bid contract funded secretly. They weren't hired to audit the election, they were hired to find enough voting fraud to nullify the election.
To your first sentence: From the Pro V&V link YOU provided...

Pro V&V utilized the tool to extract the firmware from a sample of thirty-five ICP2 units.​

Notice the word "sample". That means they did not examine ALL of the machines.

As I said...useless.

To your second sentence: Cyber Ninja has done a MORE COMPLETE forensic audit of ALL of the ballots and ALL of the machines. That, alone, makes their audit better than those crooked companies that Maricopa County hired.

I Googled the guy cited in the report, Phil Waldron, and the first return is a report in the Detroit News that starts with examples of him lying about voting irregularities in Michigan.

"According to the document, there was a precinct in North Muskegon with 781% turnout and a precinct in Muskegon with 205% turnout. The certified and publicly posted results in Muskegon County clearly refute, however, Waldron's claim."

"North Muskegon has two precincts. The highest turnout there was 82%. The City of Muskegon has 14 precincts. The highest turnout in any of them was 83%."

I Googled the guy cited in the report, Phil Waldron, and the first return is a report in the Detroit News that starts with examples of him lying about voting irregularities in Michigan.

"According to the document, there was a precinct in North Muskegon with 781% turnout and a precinct in Muskegon with 205% turnout. The certified and publicly posted results in Muskegon County clearly refute, however, Waldron's claim."

"North Muskegon has two precincts. The highest turnout there was 82%. The City of Muskegon has 14 precincts. The highest turnout in any of them was 83%."

Trump fans have to believe him, though. They have no choice. They are not allowed to look at evidence that contradicts Trump.

Pro V&V utilized the tool to extract the firmware from a sample of thirty-five ICP2 units.​

As I said...useless.

To your second sentence: Cyber Ninja has done a MORE COMPLETE forensic audit of ALL of the ballots and ALL of the machines. That, alone, makes their audit better than those crooked companies that Maricopa County hired.
Again, why should anyone believe an unsubstantiated statement from you?
Read post #112 about what I found when I Googled the star of your World Tribune piece, Phil Waldron.
A liar quoted on a propaganda website, is that what you hang your hat on?

We'll see what happens, but it looks like the AZ Senate isn't done yet.

nope. Seems Fann took Logan's bait. Hook, line and sinker.

My take. The County will ignore the request. The AZ Senate is not in session. Doubtful any County official will be punished by the Senate.
It might end up back in court.

If I could talk to Trump, I'd tell him I have the routers and I'll sell them to him.

As I said...useless.

Please provide a credible link that "Maricopa County hired crooked companies." Thanks.

Again, why should anyone believe an unsubstantiated statement from you?
Read post #112 about what I found when I Googled the star of your World Tribune piece, Phil Waldron.
A liar quoted on a propaganda website, is that what you hang your hat on?
Now you are being silly. "unsubstantiated"???

Do you think the County's audit company was lying in their report?

Never mind. It's obvious you aren't interested in facts.

You are dismissed.

nope. Seems Fann took Logan's bait. Hook, line and sinker.

My take. The County will ignore the request. The AZ Senate is not in session. Doubtful any County official will be punished by the Senate.
It might end up back in court.
Of course, it'll end up back in court. The Senate doesn't have the power to "punish" anyone.

Of course, it'll end up back in court. The Senate doesn't have the power to "punish" anyone.
Then maybe Fann can explain when a "switch" is a "router".:giggle:

Please provide a credible link that "Maricopa County hired crooked companies." Thanks.
Look at the other guy's link to the company's reports. Read them.

Just like the quote I gave for Pro V&V, there was no "complete forensic audit" done by either company. That means they are lying...ie., crooked.

Look at the other guy's link to the company's reports. Read them.

Just like the quote I gave for Pro V&V, there was no "complete forensic audit" done by either company. That means they are lying...ie., crooked.
Sorry, Mycroft. No credible link from 'you' to validate 'your' positive claim = 'your' positive claim being dismissed.

Now you are being silly. "unsubstantiated"???

Do you think the County's audit company was lying in their report?

Never mind. It's obvious you aren't interested in facts.

You are dismissed.
Are you being deliberately obtuse? This...
"Cyber Ninja has done a MORE COMPLETE forensic audit of ALL of the ballots and ALL of the machines. That, alone, makes their audit better than those crooked companies that Maricopa County hired."
... is the unsubstantiated part.

That picture means nothing. All they have to do is present the routers to prove their contention.
Then they can pony up the millions of $ it will cost to replace them after they have made them unusable....in advance.

Shouldn't Dominion's libel suit against Powell et al be making its way to trial soon?
I'll bet Sidney will release the kraken then.....really.....she'll do it.....you just wait. LOL
Actually Powell's lawyers have stated to the judge that nothing she said was believable by rational people and so the suit should be dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom