• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Undocumented immigrant charged with impregnating 12-year-old Texas girl

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Undocumented immigrant charged with impregnating 12-year-old Texas girl | Fox News Latino

As a Progressive liberal, I ask....why is this a problem?
Don't all immigrants deserve the freedom of natural pleasures like anyone else?

Where he is from, this is not such a big deal so why can't we all just be accepting of others and let them enjoy their lives in peace?
Why was he even arrested? Why is this even a story?

Oh, I'm sure Neocons and stupid conservatives will all go hysterical and point out their hypocritical biased reasons. But who cares what they think?

Lets be glad Hillary will soon be our President and so many more great and wonderful immigrants like this honorable man can come to America and enjoy liberty.

Jose%20Alejandro%20Najarro.jpg

Last edited:
What in the hell is wrong with you?

(BTW, link does not work.)

Undocumented immigrant charged with impregnating 12-year-old Texas girl

Where he is from, this is not such a big deal so why can't we all just be accepting of others and let them enjoy their lives in peace?

Oh, I'm sure Neocons and stupid conservatives will all go hysterical and point out their hypocritical biased reasons. But who cares what they think?

Lets be glad Hillary will soon be our President and so many more great and wonderful immigrants like this honorable man can come to America and enjoy liberty.

I'm pretty sure child molestation is considered unacceptable in Latin America. Of course, illegal immigrants will represent the worst of a society.

What in the hell is wrong with you?
(BTW, link does not work.)

The link is fixed.

S-a-r-c-a-s-m

The question should be....what in the hell is wrong with the LEFT that creates sanctuary cities and enforces open borders so this can occur?

It actually angers me to no end that these types of things are on the rise in America due to shameful policies that care only about votes and power.

Last edited:
Here's another.....

Man who was deported after spending 11 years in prison caught sneaking into U.S.

Man who was deported after spending 11 years in prison caught sneaking into U.S. | Fox News Latino

SErgio%20Coronado%20Mata%20Latino.jpg

And remember, only a VERY small fraction of these stories make it into the main stream media because it bucks the agenda of allowing illegals in the country for Democrat votes.
I don't care what race, nationality or religion an illegal immigrant is....the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION part is all I care about.

Undocumented immigrant charged with impregnating 12-year-old Texas girl | Fox News Latino

Does undocumented mean illegal?

I'm pretty sure child molestation is considered unacceptable in Latin America. Of course, illegal immigrants will represent the worst of a society.

There is a believable theory that immigrants and among them possibly especially the illegal ones are not the worst but the best in an otherwise lethargic population unwilling to take risks to succeed.

There is a believable theory that immigrants and among them possibly especially the illegal ones are not the worst but the best in an otherwise lethargic population unwilling to take risks to succeed.

The just don't wantonly break the law.

The link is fixed.

S-a-r-c-a-s-m

The question should be....what in the hell is wrong with the LEFT that creates sanctuary cities and enforces open borders so this can occur?

It actually angers me to no end that these types of things are on the rise in America due to shameful policies that care only about votes and power.

Sanctuary cities is an idea that stems from the Bible.

When you broadly make it know than certain "Victim Identity Groups" and their members are "Above the Law" due to their plight...

Not all Illegal Immigrants are criminals in general, but like any population, some will be.

When you tell a criminal he is above the law, he will likely believe you and act accordingly.

Why is anyone surprised by this?

-

There is a reason that the immigration process SHOULD follow a very detailed vetting process.

Opening borders like Germany did and like Democrats do in the USA allowing even a small percentage of the influx to be criminally minded has no value to our society.

The only value is to Democrats for votes. And that any would align themselves with a party that will condone the raping and murdering of fellow citizens in the name of votes and retaining power and political position is not only repulsive, but inhumane.

Again, the left along with the left controlled media covers the vast majority of these incidents. They are NOT far and few in between. Just seldom reported.

Last I checked....child molestation and rape was not

Sanctuary cities were set up as safe zones from retaliation and blood atonement. I assume that would include child molesters and rapists. Although, I don't think that was considered a crime in biblical times and it was probably the victim that was punished and forced to marry their rapist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_of_Refuge

Last edited:
OP literally supports child molestation flush please.

There is a reason that the immigration process SHOULD follow a very detailed vetting process.

Opening borders like Germany did and like Democrats do in the USA allowing even a small percentage of the influx to be criminally minded has no value to our society.

The only value is to Democrats for votes. And that any would align themselves with a party that will condone the raping and murdering of fellow citizens in the name of votes and retaining power and political position is not only repulsive, but inhumane.

Again, the left along with the left controlled media covers the vast majority of these incidents. They are NOT far and few in between. Just seldom reported.

How many rapes are committed by legal citizens in the US every day and don't make national news?

Back
Top Bottom