• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Obama administration officials call for Europeans to recall their ambassadors from Washington

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Two Obama administration officials call for Europeans to recall their ambassadors from Washington, and expel American ambassadors from their capitals, in response to US pulling out of JCPOA

https://twitter.com/jkirchick/status/994964199012028417

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/10/opinion/europe-trump-iran-nuclear-deal.html

Ummm...do they know that Obama isn't president anymore?

And does John Kerry know that Secretary Of State is not a lifetime appointment?

Vindictive, arrogant losers. the lot of them.

I knew these people were dangerous, but this borders on treason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven Simon and Jonathan Stevenson are probably part of the resist idiots and of course think
they know better than anyone especially President Trump. Vindictive arrogant losers is a perfect way to describe them.

1. Treason is only in time of war.

2. If we were referring to peacetime wrongdoing, however, what they did - while certainly wrong - doesn't hold a candle to what Trump's already done. You see, that's what y'all don't get - y'all want to have your way Right Now...but y'all aren't thinking of the future. Your Boy Trump has screwed over our relations with our most longstanding allies, the ones our soldiers have bled beside in the field, the ones who stood by us even when we were wrong, the ones who would happily be there for us when we need them...and instead has been kissing Putin's ass, as if Russia would ever be our ally.

Fortunately, our allies know that Trump's not going to be around forever, and that we as a nation will return to our senses by January, 2021.

2. If we were referring to peacetime wrongdoing, however, what they did - while certainly wrong - doesn't hold a candle to what Trump's already done. You see, that's what y'all don't get - y'all want to have your way Right Now...but y'all aren't thinking of the future. Your Boy Trump has screwed over our relations with our most longstanding allies, the ones our soldiers have bled beside in the field, the ones who stood by us even when we were wrong, the ones who would happily be there for us when we need them...and instead has been kissing Putin's ass, as if Russia would ever be our ally.

Fortunately, our allies know that Trump's not going to be around forever, and that we as a nation will return to our senses by January, 2021.

Trump is not interested in Putin being our ali, he is interested in Putin being HIS ali...

Ummm this was an op ed and they have a very legitimate point.
Trump wants America to stand alone so why should other nations support him.

Bout time the world shows him they will not step in line with a MORON.

The rest of the world will move on and we will have to catch up when we return sanity to our nation.

Are you laboring under the impression that these two are acting as Obama administration officials?
I ask because this is an Op-Ed, and they are writing it as private citizens.

Please explain what it is about their Op-Ed that is treasonous, use specifics, please.

Wow....When Obama was Prez those that supported him complained, rightfully imo, about how those that hated Obama kept wanting Obama and the US to fail and doing all that they could to make Obama fail, which would have made the US fail. Now the shoe is on the other foot and not only are they doing the same exact thing but are actually calling for other countries to pull out of the US. Something that was never done when Obama was Prez. I don't think it had even crossed anyone's minds while Obama was Prez.

As far as the OP topic....It's not treason. Though I can certainly understand the sentiment. It is however disgusting and everyone that isn't a blind partisan hack should be condemning it in the strongest possible terms. Diss on the President all that you want, but calling for other countries to pull ambassadors out of your own country? Disgusting.

Sounds like Logan Act violations to me. Remember that little thing the left was complaining about before and then they actually go and do it?

Sounds like Logan Act violations to me. Remember that little thing the left was complaining about before and then they actually go and do it?

Yeah and...did anyone on the Right get prosecuted?
NOPE!!!

Therefore, it must be okay.
If it ain't, then why aren't the folks who were doing it being held accountable?

Oh wait:

I-OK-I-Y-A-R

It's
OK
If
You
Are
Republican.

I thought of that too but I don't think it would stick as its not technically a "negotiation". Just a "plea".

Yeah and...did anyone on the Right get prosecuted?
NOPE!!!

Therefore, it must be okay.
If it ain't, then why aren't the folks who were doing it being held accountable?

Oh wait:

I-OK-I-Y-A-R

It's
OK
If
You
Are
Republican.

That they tried to tag onto the President-elect's people, lol. You know they've always done things while waiting for their swearing in, right, to include Obama?

I thought of that too but I don't think it would stick as its not technically a "negotiation". Just a "plea".

You're right. This is sedition.

Can you point out where exactly are the words you attribute to those two, because without that it looks like you have a wet dream and in the usual dishonest partisan way you posted some crap again.

Only if the democrats don't run another Hillary Clinton. Someone who is disliked by America as a whole as Trump was and is. With a decent candidate, there would never have been a President Trump. The question is, will the Democrats learn from 2016, that it wasn't a good idea to pick their nominee four years in advance, to jury rig their primaries in Hillary's favor, to let your opponent both out work her and out campaign her along with having a very inept campaign. Or will the Democrats continue to make excuses for Hillary's loss and nominate someone like her again.

Bottom line Candidates matter. Nominating a candidate that can win the independent vote is the only way to ensure there will be no second term for Trump. But I doubt the Democrats give a hoot about what independents think or whom independents will vote for or against. Not caring is what led to Donald trump.

Will the Democrats learn from history or repeat it same mistakes?

Wow....When Obama was Prez those that supported him complained, rightfully imo, about how those that hated Obama kept wanting Obama and the US to fail and doing all that they could to make Obama fail, which would have made the US fail. Now the shoe is on the other foot and not only are they doing the same exact thing but are actually calling for other countries to pull out of the US. Something that was never done when Obama was Prez. I don't think it had even crossed anyone's minds while Obama was Prez.

As far as the OP topic....It's not treason. Though I can certainly understand the sentiment. It is however disgusting and everyone that isn't a blind partisan hack should be condemning it in the strongest possible terms. Diss on the President all that you want, but calling for other countries to pull ambassadors out of your own country? Disgusting.

You really have a deep hatred for FofS and the 1stA, don't you, Kal?

I dislike ignorant use of the word treason.

That they tried to tag onto the President-elect's people, lol. You know they've always done things while waiting for their swearing in, right, to include Obama?

Searching for evidence that the Kremlin helped Obama in his campaign...

Against McCain:

download-failed_o_769811.jpg

Against Romney:

loading-99-loading-failed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom