• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two men arrested for killing military couple outside their home

Bum

I survived. Suck it, Schrodinger.
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Cops arrested two men on Thursday for allegedly shooting a U.S. Army colonel and his veteran wife to death outside their Virginia home.
Ronnie Marshall, 20, and D'Angelo Strand, 19, have each been charged with two counts of second-degree murder and two counts of the use of a firearm in commission of a felony, Fairfax County Police Department officials said.

Two officers that gave thier careers to the medical field...what a damn tragedy.

Cops arrested two men on Thursday for allegedly shooting a U.S. Army colonel and his veteran wife to death outside their Virginia home.
Ronnie Marshall, 20, and D'Angelo Strand, 19, have each been charged with two counts of second-degree murder and two counts of the use of a firearm in commission of a felony, Fairfax County Police Department officials said.

Two officers that gave thier careers to the medical field...what a damn tragedy.

I doubt you'll get much play on this topic.

The perpetrators were both Black. The victims were both Black. The woke brigade won't have much to say because it doesn't fit the proper narrative.

In other words, just another day in the neighbor-HOOD, so there is "nothing to see" here.

Hmmm... of course someone might be able to blame it on "the oppressors," since everything wrong must be based on some form of "systemic racism." :coffee:

Last edited:

The perpetrators were both Black. The victims were both Black. The woke brigade won't have much to say because it doesn't fit the proper narrative.

In other words, just another day in the neighbor-HOOD, so there is "nothing to see here. :coffee:

Conservatives, meanwhile, couldn’t care less about the victims, but they are under the delusion that screeching “but black on black crime!” excuses murders carried out by cops, so they’ll desperately try and exploit the deaths for a while.

Sounds like they may have been trying to protect their son and were killed.

This is sad. Nothing is sadder that people dying trying to protect their children. While I have no information on these young men, I am betting this is gang related. The culture of the gang is to settle all disputes with a gun.

This is sad. Nothing is sadder that people dying trying to protect their children. While I have no information on these young men, I am betting this is gang related. The culture of the gang is to settle all disputes with a gun.

So you think the murdered couple were gangbangers? REALLY?

In other words, just another day in the neighbor-HOOD, so there is "nothing to see" here.

Hmmm... of course someone might be able to blame it on "the oppressors," since everything wrong must be based on some form of "systemic racism." :coffee:

Lol.

The police apprehended the culprits.

The woke bridage has nothing to say, cause nobody is thinking about giving blacks who are accused of killing blacks, a transfer to a new neighborhood, or paid time off, or qualified immunity.

Cops kill blacks, paid time off, videos hidden for years, drawn out tax payer funded vacations because of contracts.

Oh I see your point. The wokesters won't make a stink about this cause these guys are going to go free after a week or maybe a few months of investigations. And cops, cops are left to fend for themselves in this world.

Those bastards on the left!

:coffeesipemoji:

😀

Last edited:

Guns again.

What exactly is it you want said? They caught the suspects. This has been reported on by pretty much all MSM sites. The suspects are almost certainly going to be punished for this crime.

It is absolutely tragic and these parents sound like they died trying to protect their son from these guys, who, for some unknown to us reason, were trying to get to him. It is sad, but justice should be done within the year, at least the best justice we can give to them, punishment for the perpetrators.

What exactly is it you want said? They caught the suspects. This has been reported on by pretty much all MSM sites. The suspects are almost certainly going to be punished for this crime.

It is absolutely tragic and these parents sound like they died trying to protect their son from these guys, who, for some unknown to us reason, were trying to get to him. It is sad, but justice should be done within the year, at least the best justice we can give to them, punishment for the perpetrators.
They simply want us to respond so they can try to point out racial overtones in our post. You know, the overtones that they use all the time. But we know better, we are better than them. We dont hate simply becasue of ones skin color.
It is sad that these people were killed. They caught the bad guys. There's nothing more to get outraged about.

What is to say?

The people who are believed to have committed the crime have been arrested and likely will go to jail for it. Justice will be served, the same standard should be applied to cops who commit crimes and should not be excused

@Bum is in charge of the woke brigade this week, and he posted the OP.

Sounds like they may have been trying to protect their son and were killed.
Exactly. I'm local. I saw immediate local reporting and the neighbors said they weren't surprised that something happened at that house. My guess is that the son was involved with some bad people and there was a history of suspicious activity at that house.
Springfield is going to shit. In fact, this area is suffering increased and bolder crimes because the cops can't police the way the used to, moreover, the Soros-owned DA doesn't prosecute and enforce the law.

I'm getting bored with "woke" it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. You need to come up with another slur. This one's worn out.:sleep:

Exactly. I'm local. I saw immediate local reporting and the neighbors said they weren't surprised that something happened at that house. My guess is that the son was involved with some bad people and there was a history of suspicious activity at that house.
Springfield is going to shit. In fact, this area is suffering increased and bolder crimes because the cops can't police the way the used to, moreover, the Soros-owned DA doesn't prosecute and enforce the law.
Soros owned? Really? Does he papers and everything? Do tell!
🍿

Back
Top Bottom