• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter employees raise questions about Musk takeover in all-hands meeting

Of course I know that... But since my post has nothing to do with Twitter moderators, I fail to see the relevance of your response?

So you are worried about the handful of people whose job title is "Moderator"?

Rules 1, 2 and 3 of Truth Social: You do not talk about Truth Social.
Seems true. But the white socks boys are in there, listening.

So you are worried about the handful of people whose job title is "Moderator"?
I'm not worried about anything and again, what in my post had anything to do with Twitter moderators?

This is what I posted:

"What I'm wondering is, will we see Twitter employees act like babies the way the employees of Spotify did over Joe Rogan. You know how the lefties of today feel about giving a platform to anyone who's speech they disagree with."

There are two scenarios here.

1. (Least likely): Musk takes over and changes nothing at all, because his purpose for taking it over have nothing to do with who got deplatformed. Nothing noticeable happens at Twitter, things trundle along.

2. (More likely): Musk takes over and does what he said he would do, which is eliminate ads, go to a pay-for-play model, and replatform the people who were banned for violations of TOS. Twitter turns into Parler within one year, full of screeching Nazis and nobody else.

You know how the lefties of today feel about giving a platform to anyone who's speech they disagree with.

You poor, poor victim. And don't worry, he knows he's a big victim too. Just like Trump.

Are common scum getting their accounts back or only the rich and famous. If common scum are left out, they'll abandon the revolution.

You poor, poor victim. And don't worry, he knows he's a big victim too. Just like Trump.
Is that always how you respond to when someone posts facts you don't want to deal with?

When will you wake up and realize how ridiculous it is to watch a professional victims accuse others of emulating them?

I'm not worried about anything and again, what in my post had anything to do with Twitter moderators?

This is what I posted:

"What I'm wondering is, will we see Twitter employees act like babies the way the employees of Spotify did over Joe Rogan. You know how the lefties of today feel about giving a platform to anyone who's speech they disagree with."

Which Twitter employees act like babies?

Is that always how you respond to when someone posts facts you don't want to deal with?

When will you wake up and realize how ridiculous it is to watch a professional victims accuse others of emulating them?

Poor wittle "conservatives" (read: bigots). Such victims. However can they cope?

He's the new William Randolph Hearst and Rupert Murdoch all rolled into one.
What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

In Freejack, the McCandless Corporation owns just about EVERYTHING on earth, including your body the moment you die, so wealthy and powerful people on the brink of death can upload their minds into a centralized server network not unlike some of the brain wetwire hijinx Musk is fantasizing about.

Then, your healthy body, a VERY rare commodity in the libertarian dystopia that awaits us all, is snatched in the nick of time by "bonejackers" who then sell your body to such "masters of the universe" who then pay to have THEIR mind archive downloaded into their new body...YOUR body.
If you manage to escape the bonejackers, you're a "freejack" and now EVERYONE who wants to make a buck is after you, like wildcat towtruck drivers on the move for an accident scene.

Yeah, kinda makes me glad I probably won't be around to see Musk bring such a shit show to reality.
But your kids will, and so will mine.

This epitomizes the dumpster fire that is the typical liberal mind.

Back
Top Bottom