• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turns out Giuliani himself is under investigation now

Yes, because that’s so much worse than investigating everything that doesn’t move, like looking for Obama’s secret Kenyan birth certificate for six years straight, LOL. Or maybe we can go back to investigating Hillary‘s secret pedophilia ring out of a pizza joint.

You are talking about a small amount of whackos. Congress was not looking into Obama's birth certificate or the pizza thing. The whole entire left investigate every Trump conspiracy theory that they themselves pop out.

Career intelligence officers who are registered Democrats, part of Obama's deep state. When Mueller didn't come through for them then they had to come up with a new plan.

giphy.gif

What do you expect given the criminals Trump has surrounded himself with? There's an old saying, 'judge a man by the company he keeps'. Never were truer words spoken in relation to your retarded and crooked 'president'.

Says one mob member about a rival gang member.

Reminds me of Goebbels propaganda films with rats representing Jews...

Trump's the pinnacle of douchbaggery. The daughters of Al Wilson made a stink about him using the words of Wilson's song to use against migrants.

Last edited:
You need a kleenex?

You either can debate or post pictures. I prefer to debate with people who's level of intelligence has gone past the kindergarten picture phase. DP should have a separate forum for children who can only communicate using pictures. In fact, I think that is a great idea to start on DP. Children should learn the beginnings of politics and what better way to do it than have a separate forum for children to post pictures while learning at the same time. When they get older and can put words together in coherent sentences, they can post with the adults on DP.

Last edited:
You either can debate or post pictures. I prefer to debate with people who's level of intelligence has gone past the kindergarten picture phase. DP should have a separate forum for children who can only communicate using pictures.

You are such a victim, do you need a blanky?

A picture says a thousand words. Obviously the one I posted really got to you.:lamo

Only "children" get so angry....

You are such a victim, do you need a blanky?

A picture says a thousand words. Obviously the one I posted really got to you.:lamo

Only "children" get so angry....

If all you can do is debate with pictures it's obvious that you don't belong here.

If all you can do is debate with pictures it's obvious that you don't belong here.

It is obvious how triggered you are.

And it is obvious that your insecurity is such that you think you are a mod.

Keep your angry thoughts to yourself.

As i understand it, Cohen is again cooperating in the SDNY inquiries.

Wow! There must be a reduction in his sentence in store for him!

It is obvious how triggered you are.

And it is obvious that your insecurity is such that you think you are a mod.

Keep your angry thoughts to yourself.

I post words, not pictures. And, this is a debate forum where people express their thoughts. Why do you think you are a mod that can tell people what they can do and what they can't do? How about discussing the topic instead of posting pictures? Are you afraid to do this, or are you just unable to grasp the thread subject?

I post words, not pictures. And, this is a debate forum where people express their thoughts. Why do you think you are a mod that can tell people what they can do and what they can't do? How about discussing the topic instead of posting pictures? Are you afraid to do this, or are you just unable to grasp the thread subject?

Oh, now comes the martyrdom.

Cue the violins.

I am not the one who just posted "it's obvious that you don't belong here. "

If you don't like it when I post pictures, guess what?

Too damned bad, I don't care, and you can just pout all day long.

Stop pretending to be a mod and stop whining.

Is anyone in DC politics not under some kind of investigation any more? Democrats claim no democrat deserves to be under investigation but that every powerful republican needs to be under investigation. That is the sad condition of modern politics.

Uh no, it’s just that republicans are inherently more likely to scam a system for money and personal gain. Republicans only care about themselves and everyone else deserves to be used to further self serving goals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course he is. The out of control leftists investigate everything from the right that moves. The deep state and abuse of power run deep.

That was good, best laugh I have had all night. Derp state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Career intelligence officers who are registered Democrats, part of Obama's deep state. When Mueller didn't come through for them then they had to come up with a new plan.

Wasn't that the same accusation you insincere clowns threw at Mueller? That he hired only Democrat donors and was out to get Trump? And now because you misunderstand the Mueller report you change your story and now Mueller wasn't a part of the deep state operation to get Trump? Which dishonest argument is it this time? Don't you think you guys might want to stick with one lie instead of ones that contradict each other? :unsure13:

Back
Top Bottom