• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson

So you're admitting that the only difference between you and Carlson, is that he has an audience... This is just too comical.

How did you come to that conclusion?
Are you trying to claim that my ability to convince Americans about conspiracy theories and just outright lies is as much as Carlsons as I'd love to see you try and prove that hypothesis given my only outlet in the US is this forum and I'm hardly a large voice on here.
I also don't talk to people anything like he does and I don't think I'm right all the time as he does as I'm British and I spend half my day apologising even when I haven't done anything.

You didn't answer my question.
I'll put it simply. You're response was not a question.
Seeing as your signature is no better and I can probably look through the site to ind more than a few, with even worse signatures.

If you want to have a discussion, then ask what opinion lead me to make the signature.

We're not children anymore borrachos.
We stopped being children the day that we learned we were all going to die.

You are not supposed to use any variation of that word when the posters know what the word is and you know this.

But, talk about ****assholes, you have everyone beat.
Nah, I do not have scores of adoring low intellect imbeciles to whom I lie, that is Tucker, but I do point out such facts. It seems that reality is not kind to you.

Nah, I do not have scores of adoring low intellect imbeciles to whom I lie, that is Tucker, but I do point out such facts. It seems that reality is not kind to you.
I must have missed where TUCKER "lied". Can you repost it? I'm sure you did that and I just overlooked it.

Thanks in advance.

It was plural format, not singular, as monthly means ongoing. That's a lefty thing.
I hate to break it to you but these days I am disliked more by “lefties” than those that lean right.

Not sure who's spooking around in people's heads the most, AOC or TC?

Yes. Yes they do.

Only a matter of time before they downshift seamlessly out of "God uses imperfect people all the time" back to "OMG CHARACTER MATTERS"
or both.

Does Tucker seem like a man to you? He's passive aggressive. He's a pretty boy. He's always "just asking questions". There's nothing manly about Tucker. His behavior and the expectation one ought have for him are those of a grandmother. More specifically, a confused grandmother. It's the role he plays. It's the expectation he creates.

The ironic thing is self-proclaimed manly men idolize the poof.

Does Tucker seem like a man to you? He's passive aggressive. He's a pretty boy. He's always "just asking questions". There's nothing manly about Tucker. His behavior and the expectation one ought have for him are those of a grandmother. More specifically, a confused grandmother. It's the role he plays. It's the expectation he creates.

The ironic thing is self-proclaimed manly men idolize the poof.
You an ironic fella? Explain "passive-aggressive". Guhead! Wait. Tell me all about those other media whores, desperate John.

Every now and then we tune in to Carlson’s show. I can’t take more than a few minutes of him. Tucker looks unhealthy lately. Anyone else think the screeching is taking a toll?

Too many Swanson tv dinners.

We ate many of them as kids. TV trays and all the accessories!

Decorative TV trays. Star Wars even. That was living like a king.

Back
Top Bottom