• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Gets Challenged In Public

Watching that was more satisfying than eating chocolate and I'm a chocoholic. Hooray for that man confronting *ucker Carlson. I hope he gets the message that he's not immune from criticism for the crap he spews.

I’m typically not a fan of people going after Celebs or politicians in public. In this case Tucker is responsible for thousands of deaths all in an attempt to get better ratings. He deserves everything he gets. I hope to see more of this against right wing devils.

A threatening confrontation is too much for a talk show host expressing opinions, especially placing a hand on Tucker. People who follow Tucker's advice are adults capable of making up their own minds to the veracity of his shows. If he breaks laws or FCC rules, he'll have to answer for them. If we allow abusive coercion to be used on anyone who disagrees with a particular viewpoint or has a different political philosophy, then we're no longer the tolerant, freedom-loving people we once were.

I don't agree with most of Tucker's views, especially about covid and vaccines but I believe he has the right to express them. When an opposition uses fear, intense compulsion, or threatens force to conform to one ideology, it's just another form of Oppression.

No, grip, you are wrong.

Carlson is the inspiration for perhaps thousands of deaths.

Good for Montana Man.

Carlson may be spewing nonsense but don't you think people have the right to make up their own minds? Or should we all blindly follow only one political view?

Be careful what you wish for you may just get it.

Carlson may be spewing nonsense but don't you think people have the right to make up their own minds? Or should we all blindly follow only one political view?

People have the right to confront anyone who through deliberate public falsifying of situations that endanger others who may be listening to him.

How you came up with the "one political view" silliness is beyond me.

Just try to the honest side of an event or situation or whatever.

Considering how much hate Tucker has thrown around about Liberals down the years I see no problem here.
Tucker knows he has influence and doesn't use it in a positive way but decides to spout lies and conspiracy theories instead and yes, he is indeed dangerous.

If anyone has refused to take the vaccine because of his advice and later died he should think about that long and hard.
Tucker has been a champion for Trump and all the terrible stuff he did and his interview style is both vile and simply doesn't allow someone to respond to his accusations without him cutting them off the second they start making a valid point.

The guy does not deserve to be on TV.

People have the right to confront anyone who through deliberate public falsifying of situations that endanger others who may be listening to him.

How you came up with the "one political view" silliness is beyond me.

Just try to the honest side of an event or situation or whatever.

People do have a right to their own opinion that's the whole point. My opinion is that we shouldn't encourage verbal assaults and physical confrontations because of differences. The law will decide if he's endangering anyone, people have a right to hear his opinion, do they not?

While the person isn't incorrect, I don't think that confronting propagandists in person is the best way. It can escalate into bad situations, and I don't like that.

Tucker Carlson is one of the few reporters who still does ole fashion investigative reporting. The Democrat hate him because Carlson goes after Democrat and Left Wing corruption, and they often look bad in the process. Can anyone, using facts and hard data, disprove any of his investigations or is name calling and emotional appeal all you got?

What ruined the media was affirmative action, since it allowed shallow criteria, that had nothing to do with brains, to supersede talent and merit. Now the media is full of morons who can no longer do investigative reporting. It must look like magic to them. Now we have to many talking heads, with handlers and writers. Fox by being number 1 has the money to buy the best talent and CNN gets the leftovers.

Are you aware that Tucker Carlson broke the Corona Virus story on national TV. He gave everyone, including President Trump a heads up to what would be one of the worse national tragedies. Good thing Trump was watching, since Fauci and his people were clueless at that early stage. He should have got an award for that. The NYT got a Pulitzer for the Russian collusion delusion which turned out to be a fraud. They never gave it the award back for being wrong. The left is weird that way. I guess the Pulitzer prize has become the Con Artist of the Year Award. You guys seem to be practicing for this years award.

People do have a right to their own opinion that's the whole point. My opinion is that we shouldn't encourage verbal assaults and physical confrontations because of differences. The law will decide if he's endangering anyone, people have a right to hear his opinion, do they not?
"Free" Speech is not unlimited.

Tucker Carlson is one of the few reporters who still does ole fashion investigative reporting. The Democrat hate him because Carlson goes after Democrat and Left Wing corruption, and they often look bad in the process. Can anyone, using facts and hard data, disprove any of his investigations or is name calling and emotional appeal all you got?

What ruined the media was affirmative action, since it allowed shallow criteria, that had nothing to do with brains, to supersede talent and merit. Now the media is full of morons who can no longer do investigative reporting. It must look like magic to them. Now we have to many talking heads, with handlers and writers. Fox by being number 1 has the money to buy the best talent and CNN gets the leftovers.

Are you aware that Tucker Carlson broke the Corona Virus story on national TV. He gave everyone, including President Trump a heads up to what would be one of the worse national tragedies. Good thing Trump was watching, since Fauci and his people were clueless at that early stage. He should have got an award for that. The NYT got a Pulitzer for the Russian collusion delusion which turned out to be a fraud. They never gave it the award back for being wrong. The left is weird that way. I guess the Pulitzer prize has become the Con Artist of the Year Award. You guys seem to be practicing for this years award.
Tucker Carlson is a propagandist nothing more. "Investigate reporting": nonsense.

Exclusive: How Amateur Sleuths Broke the Wuhan Lab Story and ...

www.newsweek.com › exclusive-how-amateur-sleuths
02/06/2021 · WHO team member Peter Daszak leaves his hotel after the World Health Organization (WHO) team wrapped up its investigation into the origins of the COVID-19 coronavirus in Wuhan in China's central...

The Chinese doctor who tried to warn others about coronavirus ...

www.bbc.com › news › world-asia-china-51364382
06/02/2020 · The Chinese doctor who tried to warn others about coronavirus. Dr Li Wenliang, who was hailed a hero for raising the alarm about the coronavirus in the early days of the outbreak, has died of the ...

A threatening confrontation is too much for a talk show host expressing opinions, especially placing a hand on Tucker. People who follow Tucker's advice are adults capable of making up their own minds to the veracity of his shows. If he breaks laws or FCC rules, he'll have to answer for them. If we allow abusive coercion to be used on anyone who disagrees with a particular viewpoint or has a different political philosophy, then we're no longer the tolerant, freedom-loving people we once were.

I don't agree with most of Tucker's views, especially about covid and vaccines but I believe he has the right to express them. When an opposition uses fear, intense compulsion, or threatens force to conform to one ideology, it's just another form of Oppression.
The Progressive Left has to use insults and intimidation to let Conservatives know how much they hate popular pundits like Tucker.
How else would they be able to show their ignorance of contentious topics.?
Like BLM protestors yelling at people eating dinner and nasty anti-Trumpers making people leave a restaurant because those dining work for Trump.
But that all sounds reasonable to the angry Left that would rather shout someone down than have a debate.

One person confronted Tucker, jaypatriot.

How many righties are going to jail for confronting the Congress at the Capitol?

The Left has to attack the most popular Conservative pundits.
I'm surprised they're not still attacking Rush Limbaugh just on principle.

But Tucker and Hannity are fair game because they are so visible and right (and RIGHT) most of the time.

One person confronted Tucker, jaypatriot.

How many righties are going to jail for confronting the Congress at the Capitol?
You will see lots of convicted rioters going to jail for 1/6.
How many George Floyd rioters who burned, looted, destroyed property and fought with the police are going to jail for breaking the law last year?

You can't name one, can you?

You will see lots of convicted rioters going to jail for 1/6.
How many George Floyd rioters who burned, looted, destroyed property and fought with the police are going to jail for breaking the law last year?

You can't name one, can you?
Quite a number are in jail or have served sentences already, as you well know. Other than Ashlii can you name the bad guys and gals at the Capitol?

His lawyers have argued that no one in their right mind would believe a thing he says yet he continues to get a prime time spot on Fox. How greedy and irresponsible can a network be. He needs to be canned now. The 1st amendment does not cover falsely yelling fire in a crowded theater and it does not cover Tuckers dangerous lies either.

LOL!

Where have you been?

How does it feel to be that unreasonable person who actually believes Tucker? I guess you probably don't; even realize it.

Agreed, but when one has the power of Carlson’s megaphone, when one spews false information or bigotry, one is fair game. Tucker is by no means responsible for the El Paso shooter’s actions, for example, but his commentary on immigration was not far removed from the latter’s manifesto language.

Back
Top Bottom