• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Distances Himself From Election Fraud Claims

Seems to me YOU are the one melting down. Are facts inconvenient to you?

You've posted right wing trash bins and pretended they are facts but the Trump administration is 1 out of 40 so far in the real world, and their 1 victory is irrelevant.

What goofiness will you be up to on January 19th when you've finally figured out Trump wont be inaugurated?

Find it on Fox and we'll see. I don't trust blogs. The news coverage on Fox is usually fine.
Are you incapable of determining lies on your own? What? Do you need someone from CNN to tell you about it?

Or are you just blathering with nothing to back it up?

Yeah...I think it's the latter.

You've posted right wing trash bins and pretended they are facts but the Trump administration is 1 out of 40 so far in the real world, and their 1 victory is irrelevant.

What goofiness will you be up to on January 19th when you've finally figured out Trump wont be inaugurated?
shrug...

Dispute it or move on.

Apparently, even Tucker Carlson has a breaking point with Trump's lunatic defense team. To summarize, Tucker's people contacted Sidney Powell to provide evidence of vote switching and to possibly come on the show. When continuously pressed for evidence Powell got angry and told them to stop contacting her. The smell of bullshit is strong with this woman.

You just can't trust FOX anymore since the company has come under the control of the younger Murdoch clan. Pretty liberal at that level. The way they handled the debate with Wallace, the election night results were just embarassing and they have lost a huge portion of their viewers.

shrug...

Dispute it or move on.

Dispute your right wing blogs? You are goofing around, arent you.

Are you unaware that Biden has been certified by enough states and the SC has turned down every one of Trump COs efforts?

Where do you think this ends? With Trump overturning millions of votes and winning?

Lmao, so much denial.

He won't know until he checks his work email on the 20th.

Are you incapable of determining lies on your own? What? Do you need someone from CNN to tell you about it?

Or are you just blathering with nothing to back it up?

Yeah...I think it's the latter.

I said Fox was acceptable.

I don't trust blogs. You only trust blogs because they tell you what you want to hear.

Dispute your right wing blogs? You are goofing around, arent you.

Are you unaware that Biden has been certified by enough states and the SC has turned down every one of Trump COs efforts?

Where do you think this ends? With Trump overturning millions of votes and winning?

Lmao, so much denial.

He has already said he wants Trump to declare martial law and seize power.

He has already said he wants Trump to declare martial law and seize power.

Yeah, how could I forget that the motive here is dictatorship and not validity of elections.

Back
Top Bottom