• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Distances Himself From Election Fraud Claims

He reminds me of the Branch Davidians who helped prop David Koresh... and then they began to question things after Koresh starting sleeping with their wives.

There's a schism in the surviving Branch Davidians!
About half of them still think Koresh was God!
Now take that mainstream and sell it to twenty or thirty million.
There's your hardcore never say die Trump base.

So the Elites actually wanted Trump as president in 2016? How interesting.
Well I don’t believe that and I’m skeptical (To day the least) of Sidney Powell’s claim.

I think elites can certainly rig elections, I think they weren’t ready because they were sure Trump would lose in 2016, I think it’s possible they could’ve rigged 2020, but not to the degree Powell claims. Fixing elections in a society like ours is difficult. It’s at best a 50/50 proposition. It’s not a 10,000,000 proposition like Powell claims. I wouldn’t dismiss it as we were lied into wars in the past, but the evidence would have to be substantial. If an election was rigged like she claims we are talking about the destruction of the American system and on the brink of civil war, I will not just buy that claim because an lawyer says so.

Well, let's see, Trump literally begged Russia, in front of the media, to commit a crime against his opponents. If Biden begged Dominion in front of the cameras to rig the election then I'd fully expect an investigation in that, too.
The courts would throw out you allegations of Trump voter fraud because you have no facts.:rolleyes:

So the Elites actually wanted Trump as president in 2016? How interesting.
SIAP. It's obvious that the elites didn't want Trump as president.

The courts would throw out you allegations of Trump voter fraud because you have no facts.:rolleyes:

I really don't care how the courts would handle it. Trump is the first president in nearly 30 years to be ousted after the first term. I am happy knowing he will be stuck in court for the rest of his miserable life.

I really don't care how the courts would handle it. Trump is the first president in nearly 30 years to be ousted after the first term. I am happy knowing he will be stuck in court for the rest of his miserable life.
You really like to move the goal posts.

Why is it that you demand proof of the lack of freeness and fairness of the 2020 election to investigate the freeness and fairness of the 2020 election but you didn't demand proof of the lack of freeness and fairness of the 2016 election to investigate the freeness and fairness of the 2016 election? Hum?...You see what I'm alluding to, don't you?:rolleyes:

You really like to move the goal posts.

Why is it that you demand proof of the lack of freeness and fairness of the 2020 election to investigate the freeness and fairness of the 2020 election but you didn't demand proof of the lack of freeness and fairness of the 2016 election to investigate the freeness and fairness of the 2016 election? Hum?...You see what I'm alluding to, don't you?:rolleyes:

You have evidence of this?

You have evidence of this?
Dude...It was first called the investigation into the Trump campaign and its collusion with Russia over the 2016 election by the FBI (until Comey was fired) and then it was called the Mueller investigation which culminated with the Mueller report. Hint: neither organization, the FBI or Mueller, had any evidence of tampering by the Trump campaign in the 2016 election, but, you let those investigations continue.:rolleyes: You got it now?

Dude...It was first called the investigation into the Trump campaign and its collusion with Russia over the 2016 election by the FBI (until Comey was fired) and then it was called the Mueller investigation which culminated with the Mueller report. Hint: neither organization, the FBI or Mueller, had any evidence of tampering by the Trump campaign in the 2016 election, but, you let those investigations continue.:rolleyes: You got it now?

Oh yes, how dare I, a random powerless citizen, allow those investigations to continue. :rolleyes:

Apparently, even Tucker Carlson has a breaking point with Trump's lunatic defense team. To summarize, Tucker's people contacted Sidney Powell to provide evidence of vote switching and to possibly come on the show. When continuously pressed for evidence Powell got angry and told them to stop contacting her. The smell of bullshit is strong with this woman.

We finally have Carlson admitting that his show has no standards for accuracy, plausibility, truth or scientific basis. IOW, it's an open sewer which invites every nut-case or liar who's able to stimulate the lizard brains of his viewers.

Here's how toxic and batshit crazy Powell is: Giuliani and Dirtbag shitcanned her his morning:
“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said in the statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Last edited:
We finally have Carlson admitting that his show has no standards for accuracy, plausibility, truth or scientific basis. IOW, it's an open sewer which invites every nut-case or liar who's able to stimulate the lizard brains of his viewers.

Yeah, there's a line between being 'open-minded' and being a sucker.

The confused meltdown on Breitbart comments page is quite entertaining.
Probably sooner than later there's going to be a wonderful internecine bloodbath over Dirtbag's massive loss.

Big difference is all those investigations has a firm legal footing to pursue. In this case there's 0 legal footing, as evidenced by Dirtbag's utter fail in the courts, for his attempt to overthrow a legal and clean election.

Tucker is one of the biggest proponents of conspiracy BS on Fox so this is significant. However, Trump supporters are so bought into this election conspiracy theory carp he will lose ratings . Trump supporters need to hear "their" truth. Time to switch to Newsmax and OAN !

There is no redemption for Carlson. Even FOX admits he is only for entertainment and viewers should never take him seriously.

But you're right. When Trumpkins hear the facts they don't like, they simply change the channel to find someone who WILL stroke their alternate reality. Even if it is OAN or Newsmax, (which share the same disillusional stoop as Alex Jones and Qanon.)

Men who call other men "Dude" always brings this to mind:

Oh yes, how dare I, a random powerless citizen, allow those investigations to continue. :rolleyes:
I dare say the most important goal of American gov't is to be representative of the American people and to be elected by the American people (and not elected by the American people and some made up American people).

Big difference is all those investigations has a firm legal footing to pursue. In this case there's 0 legal footing, as evidenced by Dirtbag's utter fail in the courts, for his attempt to overthrow a legal and clean election.
What legal footing did the Trump administration investigations have?? It was all political, dude. There was no evidence. People were hoping that evidence could be uncovered in the investigation to use as a prosecution.:rolleyes:

Figure it out, just once.

Well I don’t believe that and I’m skeptical (To day the least) of Sidney Powell’s claim.

I think elites can certainly rig elections, I think they weren’t ready because they were sure Trump would lose in 2016, I think it’s possible they could’ve rigged 2020, but not to the degree Powell claims. Fixing elections in a society like ours is difficult. It’s at best a 50/50 proposition. It’s not a 10,000,000 proposition like Powell claims. I wouldn’t dismiss it as we were lied into wars in the past, but the evidence would have to be substantial. If an election was rigged like she claims we are talking about the destruction of the American system and on the brink of civil war, I will not just buy that claim because an lawyer says so.
That Powell can prove her claims is beside the point, IMO, since it's the most important that the American gov't is elected by the American people (and not the American people and some made up people) to ensure the American people that American gov't represents the American people.

Besides, congress didn't need evidence of the Trump campaign interfering with the freeness and fairness of the 2016 election but they proceeded with that investigation anyway.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Judges demand proof and there isn't proof 'cause states won't provide access to determine if there is proof. Biden will be declared the winner.

I see the investigation into the freeness and fairness of the 2020 election proceeding in the congress.

Some people, the real authoritarians and the killers of American gov't, just want their candidates elected at any price...the price of forfeiting confidence in American gov't, for example.

Last edited:
What legal footing did the Trump administration investigations have?? It was all political, dude. There was no evidence. People were hoping that evidence could be uncovered in the investigation to use as a prosecution.:rolleyes:

Figure it out, just once.
Of course, reciting all the facts of Dirtbag toadies convictions would have no effect on people who performed self-lobotomies in order to keep supporting such a pile of shit.

Back
Top Bottom