• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Distances Himself From Election Fraud Claims

Geoist

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Apparently, even Tucker Carlson has a breaking point with Trump's lunatic defense team. To summarize, Tucker's people contacted Sidney Powell to provide evidence of vote switching and to possibly come on the show. When continuously pressed for evidence Powell got angry and told them to stop contacting her. The smell of bullshit is strong with this woman.

Attorney Sidney Powell is a conspiracist running amok.

This is how she earns her handsome retainer checks from the Trump campaign.

I don't know if she is usually a nervous talker, but the whole time she spoke I kept wondering if in the back of her mind she's thinking, "This shit better work out or my career is done for."

Tucker is one of the biggest proponents of conspiracy BS on Fox so this is significant. However, Trump supporters are so bought into this election conspiracy theory carp he will lose ratings . Trump supporters need to hear "their" truth. Time to switch to Newsmax and OAN !

Apparently, even Tucker Carlson has a breaking point with Trump's lunatic defense team. To summarize, Tucker's people contacted Sidney Powell to provide evidence of vote switching and to possibly come on the show. When continuously pressed for evidence Powell got angry and told them to stop contacting her. The smell of bullshit is strong with this woman.

1. Carlson needs to get over his inflated sense of self-importance and his resulting butt-hurt for being dismissed.
2. He can do like everyone else can do...his job. Examine the lawsuits. Examine the evidence contained in the suits. Investigate the allegations. He doesn't need Powell to come on his show and spoon feed stuff that is already available to everyone.
3. He should also remember...‘You Are Not Unbiased Jurors’.

1. Carlson needs to get over his inflated sense of self-importance and his resulting butt-hurt for being dismissed.
2. He can do like everyone else can do...his job. Examine the lawsuits. Examine the evidence contained in the suits. Investigate the allegations. He doesn't need Powell to come on his show and spoon feed stuff that is already available to everyone.

In order to examine the evidence, POWELL needs to produce some...

Examine the lawsuits. Examine the evidence contained in the suits. Investigate the allegations.

Dozens of judges so far are not convinced by the 'evidence.'

Wrote an OP. Carlson didnt miss a beat. He is still pro slander election and elections in general. He now says, that the motive is REVENGE. We didnt LIKE trump, so they will hobble Biden for fun.

I'm sure you suddenly became aware of that inflated ego as soon as he turned on Trump's clown show of a legal team.

In order to examine the evidence, POWELL needs to produce some...
Look at the court filings. You can do that. Carlson can do that.

Dozens of judges so far are not convinced by the 'evidence.'
Doesn't matter. The Supremes will have the final word.

Look at the court filings. You can do that. Carlson can do that.

I have looked at them... They contain no evidence, merely speculation and heresay....

Don't let Tucker off the hook. He is complicit.

Agreed. This has more to do with the claims becoming so whacked out that even TUCKER has turned against it than it is about redemption.

I'm sure you suddenly became aware of that inflated ego as soon as he turned on Trump's clown show of a legal team.
Do you think I've ever held Carlson up to be the most knowledgeable person on any issue? If so, you would be wrong.

Do you think I've ever held Carlson up to be the most knowledgeable person on any issue? If so, you would be wrong.

That title clearly belongs to Giuliani, right?

How are trump's lawyers supposed to prove there was fraud when they keep telling judges there's been no fraud?

How are trump's lawyers supposed to prove there was fraud when they keep telling judges there's been no fraud?
Why are you asking me? Do you think I'm a lawyer?

Agreed. This has more to do with the claims becoming so whacked out that even TUCKER has turned against it than it is about redemption.
yep

if the Grand Old Party is ever to rise again (the good version, not this vile Confederate version) then all the vile hate sellers at Fox (and other Republican media) have to be crushed and ostracized. problem is, we have no mechanism to do that (expect people being good and honorable).

Maybe, there was some basis for not wanting to concede for a few days after election day.

Now we have Trump lawyers holding news conferences and spouting QAnon crap. No one's reputation will survive this nonsense. Trump himself is rapidly working from one of the worst Presidents in history to the top spot.

He will be talked about historically as the guy who tried to steal democracy from America.

Back
Top Bottom