• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson admits the truth. Trump election fraud is revenge.

Demanding free and fair elections and strong-arming politicians to break their own state laws is not the same thing. Having failed to even once present evidence in court that the elections were not free and fair, the Trumphumpers are now on to strong-arming state representatives to somehow agree to find a way to break their own state laws.
How can I debate you? You keep moving the goal posts. You constantly use the yeah, but defense. :rolleyes:

How can I debate you? You keep moving the goal posts. You constantly use the yeah, but defense. :rolleyes:
Nope....Trump just keeps moving to more and more absurd and now subversive efforts as those less absurd have failed. NOT MY PROBLEM if you don't understand that. In fact it appears that you don't understand anything as you have not actually responded to a single one of my posts with anything resembling a counter argument.

Trumphumpers are really cracking from top to bottom under the strain of not have an argument to make and having Donnie hung around their necks. I cannot even work up some sympathy for them.

Last edited:
revenge for what.....his own foolishness.....being dumb as a tree stump? Donald himself used Russia, Russia, Russia as the reason why he fired James Comey thus triggering the Mueller Probe, run by Republicans, not DEMS. Dumbass apparently did not know he did not have to provide any reason for firing Comey never mind the worst possible reason he could ever come up with. But of course Donnie won't blame himself....anybody but himself.
stupid you are.JPG

Just listened. He starts off saying that social media calling out Trump/right winger lies, is not their job, and makes it impossible NOT to run a rigged election. He says we must FIX that immediately. Then he says that media points out that Rudy is crazy and calls that editorializing, and rigging the election. They are to convey right wing lies, and not comment on their incongruity, oxymoronic, unhinged, conspiratorial, hearsayish, concocted, lunatic basis in fantasy. The media, calling out the crazy shit right wing does and believes, MAKES IMPOSSIBLE, a fair and free election. If affirmative action is not applied to social media and media in general, then we are RIGGING THE ELECTION.

And so, being antitrump, makes us INELIGIBLE to vote. Just as that judge was unfit to judge Trump, due to being a "MEXICAN". Trump is tryint to shove right wing issues to the front, and making them the only matters that are capable of being discussed.

And white folks, that fear they cannot compete, want Trump to make things easier for know nothing slackers. White ones.
I’m having a hard time understanding this badly written post, it’s all over the place. My original observation was pointing out that the OP heading was incorrect with the ( revenge ) spin. I proved that with a link to the video and transcript. I didn’t bother to go back and read that you conceded it was incorrect considering the above post that sort of comes off as a ranting yelling mess.

Here’s the thing, if you choose to embellish news articles with added content that is not part of said article be better prepared to debate why, the mess in the above post is close to being intelligible.

This is why I don't agree with Biden not wanting to go after Trump and his miscreants. There needs to be at least a deterrent to point to for this type of gross betrayal and anti-American behavior from those entrusted with power.

I don't agree with the premise that Biden doesn't want to go after Trump et al.

Biden was adamant when he stated that he would NOT interfere should DOJ or any US Attorney's office decide to pursue him for criminal or civil prosecution.

This was a greenlight to the SDNY, who ARE pursuing Trump, and now they know they can continue without any worry of Presidential interference.

It's like he went out of his way to say it. See, he actually is for it, because he can't say it directly that he is for it because that would equal 'president ordering his opponent's arrest' which is way too banana republic.

I don't agree with the premise that Biden doesn't want to go after Trump et al.

Biden was adamant when he stated that he would NOT interfere should DOJ or any US Attorney's office decide to pursue him for criminal or civil prosecution.

This was a greenlight to the SDNY, who ARE pursuing Trump, and now they know they can continue without any worry of Presidential interference.

It's like he went out of his way to say it. See, he actually is for it, because he can't say it directly that he is for it because that would equal 'president ordering his opponent's arrest' which is way too banana republic.
I agree. Well put.

Nope....Trump just keeps moving to more and more absurd and now subversive efforts as those less absurd have failed. NOT MY PROBLEM if you don't understand that. In fact it appears that you don't understand anything as you have not actually responded to a single one of my posts with anything resembling a counter argument.

Trumphumpers are really cracking from top to bottom under the strain of not have an argument to make and having Donnie hung around their necks. I cannot even work up some sympathy for them.
You don't need to state the 'But, Trump!' defense because it's implied on your part.:rolleyes:

You're saying there was no investigation into the freeness and fairness of the 2016 election?:ROFLMAO:
The investigation was initiated because of the schmucks Trump surround himself with and their statements and actions in an effort to go after Hillary Clinton.

The investigation was initiated because of the schmucks Trump surround himself with and their statements and actions in an effort to go after Hillary Clinton.
The FBI investigation of the Trump campaign and the Mueller investigation of the Trump campaign were paybacks for Hillary hating? You get funnier all the time.:ROFLMAO:

Donald Trump is a spoiled brat who never grew up.

None of this should be surprising and I'm actually happy that he outed all the vile republicans both here and in real life. Now there's no longer a question of who they are.

I've been preaching about these people for 30 years. And now I thank them for showing their true vile colors
The problem for the country is basically in Congress, the vile republicans are essentially ALL OF THEM, because with exceptions you could count on one hand, they did and said nothing and do and say nothing as Trump undermines the country, our elections, etc.

Many of them by many accounts don't support Trump - think he's just as bad as we Democrats believe - but they don't say ANYTHING because they are craven cowards. Lamar! is a good example - I've heard him in small public forums condemn much of what Trump does, but then he votes with him 100% of the time, all his nominees, and is quiet now. That's IMO worse than the people who genuinely support Trump because these guys know better and choose to stay silent, and let it all happen. Lamar is one of the worst because he is retiring, and so can't even use the excuse that his voters like Trump, so he supports him because his voters do. He's just a chicken shit coward.

The problem for the country is basically in Congress, the vile republicans are essentially ALL OF THEM, because with exceptions you could count on one hand, they did and said nothing and do and say nothing as Trump undermines the country, our elections, etc.

Many of them by many accounts don't support Trump - think he's just as bad as we Democrats believe - but they don't say ANYTHING because they are craven cowards. Lamar! is a good example - I've heard him in small public forums condemn much of what Trump does, but then he votes with him 100% of the time, all his nominees, and is quiet now. That's IMO worse than the people who genuinely support Trump because these guys know better and choose to stay silent, and let it all happen. Lamar is one of the worst because he is retiring, and so can't even use the excuse that his voters like Trump, so he supports him because his voters do. He's just a chicken shit coward.
How can all the Republicans in congress be vile when all the dems in congress are authoritarians? Are you contending that authoritarianism isn't vile?:rolleyes:

our country is an aircraft carrier. and like turning an aircraft carrier, it takes forever to fix some problems.

How can all the Republicans in congress be vile when all the dems in congress are authoritarians? Are you contending that authoritarianism isn't vile?:rolleyes:
I can't tell if you have a serious point or not...

The FBI investigation of the Trump campaign and the Mueller investigation of the Trump campaign were paybacks for Hillary hating? You get funnier all the time.:ROFLMAO:
Huh? Read the OIG report. Your constant recreation of the past is not correct.

I can't tell if you have a serious point or not...
Quite serious. All from the far left have a tendency of demanding all their wishes be fulfilled or else, for examples, there's reeducation or resistance.

Did lightening strike you after you typed this post.

You seem to have mastered to some degree the empty statement. How long did it take you to become so expert? I can only guess at what you actually are trying to say, if anything at all. But let me say this: If it turns out that what she, and they, assert has happened did not in fact happen, they will forever be discredited. Indeed as high-profile lawyers they should be severely censured since to make the accusations they have without being able to back it up is highly unethical and there are strict rules about unethical conduct for lawyers.

Despite how she and Giuliani are portrayed because of their association with President Trump, these two especially are very serious people with very good records and reputations. So, although I have no idea at all at this point what happened -- what really happened -- in this election, there are a few things that one could fairly, and dispassionately, say about it. That is if one were capable of dispassion!

Given the length to which the Democrats have gone over the last 4 years using any and all tactics at their disposal, to such a degree that to a non-biased observer they have discredited themselves, and given what seem to be the apparent stakes in taking down Donald Trump (for reasons that are not easy to discern but which seem to have to do with a (so-called) Deep-State Apparatus with global connections), I would not dismiss the possibility of fraud by whatever power-structure they do represent to achieve their object. And I think this can be rationally and not emotionally explained. And what I mean by that is that it can be rationally explained within a coherent political science analysis.

The discourse that you engage in has no relationship to sound political science of any sort. Your *analysis* is simply a form of emoting. Excuse me for saying that it is juvenile. You speak to surfaces and as a result of that fail to get under the surface to what is really going on. Yet you are in no sense alone in this. There is a vast public -- hoi polloi if you wish -- that is seeped in emotionalism and hysterical anger and they seem unaware the degree to which they have been captured by those sentiments.

But as I say if it does turn out that there is substantial evidence of open fraud and the manipulation of the election outcome through these computerized systems -- as Sidney Powell says that she will prove in the law courts -- we are in for one of the most extraordinary segments of American history. The ramifications are more than extraordinary. It will shake the political system to its foundations. (And this is why, in my own view, I am 70% sure that the evidence will not pan out. It is too extraordinary. Yet I am 30% "very interested" to see what develops here and I admit that I have a hunch that manipulation did occur and of a very serious sort).

Shouldn't you yourself have said something that alluded to this fact? Shouldn't you be aware of what a serious juncture this is in American history? Shouldn't you be just a wee bit more interested?

You mean Sidney Powell as in tossed off even the Trump Clown car legal team Sidney Powell? Clown Car Central won't even acknowledge she was on the legal team as absurd an assertion as that is. You should have done some research. You would have saved yourself a bunch of useless keystrokes.

Back
Top Bottom