• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson admits the truth. Trump election fraud is revenge.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Watching the fool, he said that all this election fraud that Trump is attempting, is to get libs back, for impeachment and not liking Trump this whole time. He KNOWS it is no chance, and yet, likes the hobbling it will result in. He wants Biden as hobbled as Trump was. OR at least as watched. Trump got away with murder by acting ignorant.

While there might have been a time when Carlson thought that the election fraud scheme might have a chance, it is now all about petulance. Cry moar lib, is the Republican platform.

Sticking it to the libs, has replaced all the Reagan jazz. Sticking it to the libs, has replaced every Conservative talking point they ever had. SCREW THY NEIGHBOR is the right wing ethos. It is all that is left.

And when the dust settles, we MUST snuff out the whig party. They are antiamerican.
-------------------------------------------------
QAnon Believers React With Anger as Tucker Carlson Says Trump Lawyer Provided No Evidence of Voter Fraud
QAnon Believers React With Anger as Tucker Carlson Says Trump Lawyer Provided No Evidence of Voter Fraud (newsweek.com)

Donald Trump is a spoiled brat who never grew up.

None of this should be surprising and I'm actually happy that he outed all the vile republicans both here and in real life. Now there's no longer a question of who they are.

I've been preaching about these people for 30 years. And now I thank them for showing their true vile colors

revenge for what.....his own foolishness.....being dumb as a tree stump? Donald himself used Russia, Russia, Russia as the reason why he fired James Comey thus triggering the Mueller Probe, run by Republicans, not DEMS. Dumbass apparently did not know he did not have to provide any reason for firing Comey never mind the worst possible reason he could ever come up with. But of course Donnie won't blame himself....anybody but himself.

It's all about owning the libs. They've been conditioned since reagan to hate the dems and it has worked. Who cares that trump basically did nothing in four years except give corporate america and the super wealthy a huge tax break. He didn't even build his signature promise, the wall. He has however continued the tradition of trashing the dems and blaming them for everything just like his predecessors. Own the libs even if it means cutting our own throats and riding the crazy train.

None of this should be surprising and I'm actually happy that he outed all the vile republicans both here and in real life. Now there's no longer a question of who they are.

I've been preaching about these people for 30 years. And now I thank them for showing their true vile colors
tucker is a libtard now?

I am shocked

When trump threw a fit over the size of the crowd that attended his inauguration, about half the size of the crowd who attended Obama's, I thought trump was joking. Or it was an elaborate smokescreen of some kind.

Who cares about the size of the crowd, right?

trump wasn't joking. trump was seriously outraged that the media would say his crowd was smaller.

What kind of idiot makes a big deal about the size of the crowd?

Apparently the trump kind of idiot.

Syndey Powell just lies all day long and just happened to defend Flynn?

When trump threw a fit over the size of the crowd that attended his inauguration, about half the size of the crowd who attended Obama's, I thought trump was joking. Or it was an elaborate smokescreen of some kind.

Who cares about the size of the crowd, right?

trump wasn't joking. trump was seriously outraged that the media would say his crowd was smaller.

What kind of idiot makes a big deal about the size of the crowd?

Apparently the trump kind of idiot.
He tends to have [insert_here] envy

Yes, I've also known what he was for decades: a crook. What has come out, though, through his presidency, is that he is also undisciplined, vindictive, and stuck mentally at about age 12.

Yes, I've also known what he was for decades: a crook. What has come out, though, through his presidency, is that he is also undisciplined, vindictive, and stuck mentally at about age 12.

The fact that such juvenile delinquent behavior has attracted such a viscerally passionate support among so many in our country is somewhat sobering, though.

Deplorables- what an incredibly apt word.

It's all about owning the libs. They've been conditioned since reagan to hate the dems and it has worked. Who cares that trump basically did nothing in four years except give corporate america and the super wealthy a huge tax break. He didn't even build his signature promise, the wall. He has however continued the tradition of trashing the dems and blaming them for everything just like his predecessors. Own the libs even if it means cutting our own throats and riding the crazy train.
This is why I don't agree with Biden not wanting to go after Trump and his miscreants. There needs to be at least a deterrent to point to for this type of gross betrayal and anti-American behavior from those entrusted with power.

The fact that such juvenile delinquent behavior has attracted such a viscerally passionate support among so many in our country is somewhat sobering, though.

Deplorables- what an incredibly apt word.

They finally heard from someone in the U.S Presidency what they've been saying to each other. Finally a president in their lifetime that understands and supports racists!

I can't imagine why anyone would support Donald Trump. He's literally trying to strongarm officials into keeping him in power despite losing an election. This is insanity level 10.

Republicans, this is your leader?!

Watching the fool, he said that all this election fraud that Trump is attempting, is to get libs back, for impeachment and not liking Trump this whole time. He KNOWS it is no chance, and yet, likes the hobbling it will result in. He wants Biden as hobbled as Trump was. OR at least as watched. Trump got away with murder by acting ignorant.

While there might have been a time when Carlson thought that the election fraud scheme might have a chance, it is now all about petulance. Cry moar lib, is the Republican platform.

Sticking it to the libs, has replaced all the Reagan jazz. Sticking it to the libs, has replaced every Conservative talking point they ever had. SCREW THY NEIGHBOR is the right wing ethos. It is all that is left.

And when the dust settles, we MUST snuff out the whig party. They are antiamerican.
-------------------------------------------------
QAnon Believers React With Anger as Tucker Carlson Says Trump Lawyer Provided No Evidence of Voter Fraud
QAnon Believers React With Anger as Tucker Carlson Says Trump Lawyer Provided No Evidence of Voter Fraud (newsweek.com)
There is no evidence of voter fraud in those states 'cause no one has been allowed to forensically examine the votes in those states.:rolleyes:

That also means there will be an investigation into the 2020 election by Congress and hopefully some changes and safeguards will be put into place to ensure that free and fair elections continue in America.

Side Note: There was this axiom that free and fair election were mandatory in the US to insure an American government that represented the people and ensured the peaceful transition of power from an election result. Has the old axiom been replaced with the new axiom of 'doing whatever must be done to get your candidate elected'? That appears to be the case.

2nd Side Note: I'll just play by your rules and firmly link all the anarchists with the dems since you've firmly linked QAnon with the GOP.:rolleyes:

There is no evidence of voter fraud in those states 'cause no one has been allowed to forensically examine the votes in those states.:rolleyes:

That also means there will be an investigation into the 2020 election by Congress and hopefully some changes and safeguards will be put into place to ensure that free and fair elections continue in America.

Side Note: There was this axiom that free and fair election were mandatory in the US to insure an American government that represented the people and ensured the peaceful transition of power from an election result. Has the old axiom been replaced with the new axiom of 'doing whatever must be done to get your candidate elected' acceptable in American government? It appears that is the case.
2nd Side Note: Side note: I'll just play by your rules and firmly link all the anarchists with the dems since you've firmly linked QAnon with the GOP.:rolleyes:
Oh the evidence doesn’t exist because no one is allowed to look defense. Just stop. The US HSI cyber division stated this was the most secure election in our history.

Side Note: There was this axiom that free and fair election were mandatory in the US to insure an American government that represented the people and ensured the peaceful transition of power from an election result. Has the old axiom been replaced with the new axiom of 'doing whatever must be done to get your candidate elected'? That appears to be the case.

2nd Side Note: I'll just play by your rules and firmly link all the anarchists with the dems since you've firmly linked QAnon with the GOP.:rolleyes:
We liberals have been fighting to have safe MACHINES, since they were first used. You right wingers poopooed us. Any REAL reform of our elections, would be joined. But NOT if it is to overthrow an election with BOGUS. You and yours are trying to DEFRAUD the USA. And disenfranchise the MAJORITY, with ACTIVIST judges,

Oh the evidence doesn’t exist because no one is allowed to look defense. Just stop. The US HSI cyber division stated this was the most secure election in our history.
The not being allowed to look defense was exactly the same defense that congress used to investigate the Trump campaign after the 2016 election and was exactly the same defense that the house used to justify its impeachment of Trump from the Zelensky phone call.:rolleyes: Are you intimating that what's good for me isn't good for you?:rolleyes:

The not being allowed to look defense was exactly the same defense that congress used to investigate the Trump campaign after the 2016 election and was exactly the same defense that the house used to justify its impeachment of Trump from the Zelensky phone call.:rolleyes: Are you intimating that what's good for me isn't good for you?:rolleyes:
Apples to oranges. You are a master deflector, congrats

We liberals have been fighting to have safe MACHINES, since they were first used. You right wingers poopooed us. Any REAL reform of our elections, would be joined. But NOT if it is to overthrow an election with BOGUS. You and yours are trying to DEFRAUD the USA. And disenfranchise the MAJORITY, with ACTIVIST judges,
Let's get to the bottom of whether there are free and fair elections in the US. Whatdoyasay?

Apples to oranges. You are a master deflector, congrats
How is it an apples to oranges comparison? We want free and fair elections for 2020. You wanted free and fair elections for 2016.

Of course they're angry.

Wouldn't you be, if you could no longer hide from yourself the fact that you were a complete ****ing moron whose idiocy is so dangerous you shouldn't be allowed out of the house? I sure would. It'd be hard getting through life. You'd be constantly screwing up, or simply walking out the front door with your underwear on your head.

It's worth reviewing what this shit-for-brains clowns think:

On social media, some people who believe in the QAnon conspiracy theory were angered and shocked by Carlson's remarks. The conspiracy that falsely alleges that President Donald Trump is fighting an international cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, which includes Democrats and billionaires.

Just....what?

I can't imagine why anyone would support Donald Trump. He's literally trying to strongarm officials into keeping him in power despite losing an election. This is insanity level 10.

Republicans, this is your leader?!

The concerted efforts to unseat President Trump, and all the machinations connected with this, have seemed to me incomparably more damaging than any specific action or policy of Donald Trump. However, there are no Progressive/Left/Democrats that I have communicated with, or read on forums such as this, who are able to notice this. In this way their extreme bias, which also approaches a sort of hysteria, blinds them to their own actions and the reasons for their own actions.

While Donald Trump is a completely unlikely *leader* and even a rather unfortunate example of an honorable man -- he has more flaws than an over-flead dog -- the odd thing, and in a sense the remarkable thing, is how he has risen to the occasion. I have always understood Trump to be a genuine social phenomenon in the sense of one of those historical figures called forth by the current of history itself. He is a manifestation of America's sickness and disconnection, yet at the same time (in a way and up to a point) the cure for it. Does his constituency mold him? Do they *determine* him?

I can very easily *imagine* why many millions of people support Trump. It is really not that hard. The better question is Why is it that you (I mean you-plural) cannot yourselves understand this? I suggest that the answer is because you have set your will not to see, not to understand. And that is where the hysterical factor kicks in (but excuse that word).

In my view, which is an uncertain supposition, based on the actions and activities of the Progressive/Democrats for the last 4 years I would put nothing past them and would definitely include election fraud as possible. Though I have yet to be convinced by any of the supposed *evidence* that has been suggested (by Trump's lawyers).

Let's get to the bottom of whether there are free and fair elections in the US. Whatdoyasay?
Trump has been fighting that. Hopefully, when the LOSER is gone, we can stop Russia, Iran and N korea from causing trouble without consequences.

The concerted efforts to unseat President Trump, and all the machinations connected with this, have seemed to me incomparably more damaging than any specific action or policy of Donald Trump. However, there are no Progressive/Left/Democrats that I have communicated with, or read on forums such as this, who are able to notice this. In this way their extreme bias, which also approaches a sort of hysteria, blinds them to their own actions and the reasons for their own actions.

While Donald Trump is a completely unlikely *leader* and even a rather unfortunate example of an honorable man -- he has more flaws than an over-flead dog -- the odd thing, and in a sense the remarkable thing, is how he has risen to the occasion. I have always understood Trump to be a genuine social phenomenon in the sense of one of those historical figures called forth by the current of history itself. He is a manifestation of America's sickness and disconnection, yet at the same time (in a way and up to a point) the cure for it. Does his constituency mold him? Do they *determine* him?

I can very easily *imagine* why many millions of people support Trump. It is really not that hard. The better question is Why is it that you (I mean you-plural) cannot yourselves understand this? I suggest that the answer is because you have set your will not to see, not to understand. And that is where the hysterical factor kicks in (but excuse that word).

In my view, which is an uncertain supposition, based on the actions and activities of the Progressive/Democrats for the last 4 years I would put nothing past them and would definitely include election fraud as possible. Though I have yet to be convinced by any of the supposed *evidence* that has been suggested (by Trump's lawyers).
The spin in this post is dizzying, I read thru the transcript of the segment Carlson did and it doesn’t mention any kind of “revenge”. The most important take away I got from the statement was how important it is for the populous to trust that are votes are counted and not tampered with. Carlson also points to an affidavit from a Detroit poll worker that alleges he was trained and directed to change dates on ballots. The worker also stats that she was directed not to ask for ID’s and witnessed other illegal voting practices.

Keep in mind this worker isn’t alone, there are hundreds of affidavits out there that were signed under threat and penalty with perjury. These affidavits and other concerns are just ignored by the left or cast off as a conspiracy theory. As Carson points out, it’s by the same people that think the president and his cabinet are Russian agents or assets.

As for me, I know for a fact there was voting irregularities and fraud, Hell, that nonsense has been going on since this nations first election. Add in the first year of mail in ballots and this was the perfect storm situation for things to go sideways.

Back
Top Bottom