• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tuberville Reinforces Alabama Stereotypes

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
lol...there's a reason people look at that state with disdain. After all, what other state would make a football coach their senator?

I see no one in the chamber except Tommy thinks this is a good idea. Gee, what a shock.

lol...there's a reason people look at that state with disdain. After all, what other state would make a football coach their senator?

I see no one in the chamber except Tommy thinks this is a good idea. Gee, what a shock.

Well! This will make for some pretty good television!

I hope he does it.

Will there be anyone on CNN, NBC, CBS or ABC left with an unexploded head?

I could see a few other Senators going along with this including Graham and Cruz. None the less it will fail but they will have to take a stand and we all know how McConnell hates having his Senators " on the record". Kinda looks good on them.

I’m not sure the country, as a whole, has any wiggle room here..............

I’m not sure the country, as a whole, has any wiggle room here..............
Well...we did elect an actor known to play cowboyz president and a phony billionaire to boot. Hell, these days electing the spoiled son of a former president looks like a rational decision.

I hope he does it.

If you really want to see liberals' heads explode, soak your ass in gasoline, light it on fire, and hop down the street. That'll show 'em

Alabama ranks last in education, first in hunger.

Anyone see a correlation?

Just to note, of various education measures, AL does measure last in at least one. Of various hunger, not poverty, measures, I've seen AL rank around 5th-7th worst. But, yeah, there's a correlation. As in the entire south in both education and hunger, plus poverty, though some southern states rank high in education, like VA.

I hope he does it.

By that “logic“ a law banning Trump cultists from owning guns should be implemented the second Biden takes power......just to make your head explode 😂

This was fun, from the article:

"I spoke to a great gentleman, Tommy Tuberville, last night," Trump said on Uncovering the Truth, a radio talk show series featuring Rudy Giuliani.

"And he is so excited. He said...he said, 'You made me the most popular politician in the United States.' He said, 'I can't believe it.' He's great. Great senator."

Anyone think Tuberville is the most popular politician in the US? Or a great, great senator? He hasn't even started yet, lol.

This was fun, from the article:

"I spoke to a great gentleman, Tommy Tuberville, last night," Trump said on Uncovering the Truth, a radio talk show series featuring Rudy Giuliani.

"And he is so excited. He said...he said, 'You made me the most popular politician in the United States.' He said, 'I can't believe it.' He's great. Great senator."

Anyone think Tuberville is the most popular politician in the US? Or a great, great senator? He hasn't even started yet, lol.
He's popular for being stupid and by far the dumbest Senator. So, he was close.

He's popular for being stupid and by far the dumbest Senator. So, he was close.

I haven't seen anything that would make me think he isn't the dumbest senator yet.

I hope he does it.

We'll all just laugh as the GOP idiots make fools of themselves and then Biden is confirmed anyway. It will be the icing on the proverbial cake of lost suits and moronic lawyers for almost 3 months.

What a bunch of anti-American morons. It's now time for all the BAR associations to start weighing in. These people have no business practicing law.

People look at Alabama with disdain?

I hope he does it.

The folks who have been promising us the election will be overturned are still waiting for everyone else’s head to explode.

People look at Alabama with disdain?

If Tuberville goes through with this stunt most Americans will most definitely look at Alabama with disdain.The exploding heads will be Trump and his ardent supporters when this ridiculous ploy goes nowhere.

From laughing too hard?

Like I've said, it's been pleasant surprise to win this election almost 70 times.

I'm glad that you are feeling pleasure.

If you really want to see liberals' heads explode, soak your ass in gasoline, light it on fire, and hop down the street. That'll show 'em

Are you implying that Liberals have their heads up MY arse?

When were they removed from their own arses?

While you're up there, could you please let me know if you see any polyps?

By that “logic“ a law banning Trump cultists from owning guns should be implemented the second Biden takes power......just to make your head explode 😂

"By that logic"?

Your perception seems to be otherworldly.

Back
Top Bottom