• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Putsch

LOL! News Flash! Donald Trump is not the President, he is not running the country. Please turn your attention to the disaster that is America run by Joe Biden! Nothing is going well, and the polls are showing that even democrats that voted for the old fool are not happy.
Complaining about Trump now fixes nothing.

You knew before you opened this thread that it isn't about Biden. Did seeing Trump's name in lights get you all excited?

Ah, more gaslighting without presenting anything of substance to counter the list of facts provided in the article cited in the OP.

Time for you to mock CNN again.
You're the one presenting the charges of conspiracy and insurrection. From the Democrat perspective, we should expect hundreds .. thousands of charges. When we come back to reality, it'll boil down to a minimal subset of conspiracy charges for some extreme groups that don't represent the American voice.

“In sur rec tion - noun, a violent uprising against an authority or government”. — Oxford English Dictionary. Lessee: violent? check, uprising, check, against an authority or government, check. Complete with a noose, battered cops, and chants of “Hang Mike Pence.” Seems to fit the bill.

True, in this case, the insurrection was *based* on a myth, that Trump won last November.
Using the true definition of insurrection, why would the BLM riots throughout 2020 not fall into this category? It was a TRUE violent uprising leading to actual deaths, destruction of federal, state and local government buildings, billions of dollars of destruction and looting.

An army of 1 doesn't equate to an insurrection, and what we'll see is a minute, minority of crazies who actually get charged with conspiracy. Myth busting coming soon; otherwise, it would be front page news -- yet, it's just a talking point of the left ...

Using the true definition of insurrection, why would the BLM riots throughout 2020 ....
Ah, time to blame da Blax. Now, we are getting somewhere.

Why do you not just come right out and call them N-words? You know you want to.

You're the one presenting the charges of conspiracy and insurrection. From the Democrat perspective, we should expect hundreds .. thousands of charges. When we come back to reality, it'll boil down to a minimal subset of conspiracy charges for some extreme groups that don't represent the American voice.
It's in the op. You choosing to talk about anything but what was cited proves me right and you wrong.

Now, run along and blame black people again.

Ah, time to blame da Blax. Now, we are getting somewhere.

Why do you not just come right out and call them N-words? You know you want to.
They are Black Americans, and I'm offended you would even consider calling them the n-word. Shame on you!

Regardless .. their insurrection actually killed people, destroyed government building in an uprising to overthrow government and cost Americans billions of dollars in destruction and looting.

Are you going to pull a Calamity and not provide a definition as well? I know the textbook definition of racism. What's yours?
Typical racist reply from you. I see you're intimidated by Calamity, you may need to buy a bigger bed for all your boogeymen to hide under. 🤡
:ROFLMAO:

The TDS insanity continues. Forever, I would guess.
Trump is still the leader of the Republican party, i.e. the oppostion leader. Of course he's still relevant.
And the more we remember Trump, the more we remember why we voted for Sleep Joe.

Typical racist reply from you. I see you're intimidated by Calamity, you may need to buy a bigger bed for all your boogeymen to hide under. 🤡
:ROFLMAO:
Yes .. I see. "You're a racist ... and I can't tell you what that means .. but you're a damn racist...""

Racist, Nazi, Trumpist, [insert word here] is just another synonym for bad .. If I get labeled one more "bad" term, I may apply for Guinness Book of World Records ... you're labeling people with words you can't even define.

They are Black Americans, and I'm offended you would even consider calling them the n-word. Shame on you!
so, you prefer hiding behind the BLM dog whistle. Old n Chill nailed it. Rightie racists are cowards. I see now why they identify as Cons.

Yes .. I see. "You're a racist ... and I can't tell you what that means .. but you're a damn racist...""

Racist, Nazi, Trumpist, [insert word here] is just another synonym for bad .. If I get labeled one more "bad" term, I may apply for Guinness Book of World Records ... you're labeling people with words you can't even define.
I said it was a racist reply from you. If you get defensive about that, you need to dig deeper for your reasons. I'd feel sorry for you, but I can't. Do you ever tire from whining? :p

Using the true definition of insurrection, why would the BLM riots throughout 2020 not fall into this category? It was a TRUE violent uprising leading to actual deaths, destruction of federal, state and local government buildings, billions of dollars of destruction and looting.

An army of 1 doesn't equate to an insurrection, and what we'll see is a minute, minority of crazies who actually get charged with conspiracy. Myth busting coming soon; otherwise, it would be front page news -- yet, it's just a talking point of the left ...
I assume that in some places those riots could indeed be called insurrections, if they were aimed at overthrowing the state authority, as opposed to random destruction and looting in response to a perceived or real injustice (say the Rodney King verdict) or some incident of alleged police brutality. But what Trump called for and some of his more crazy supporters were aiming at, it seems, was preventing the certification of the election, thus challenging the transfer of government power. That’s why it’s comparable to the failed Nazi “beer hall putsch” in Munich. If the aim of the Portland rioters, for example, was to secure control of Oregon’s government it would definitely qualify.

Correct. You are here lying.

Proof: Instead of arguing facts, you take a swipe at CNN. I guess you are used to convincing stupid people of your lies. No one with brains buys your dismissive bs.
There you go kids call them out on their BS and watch them twist away from your questions, watch them spew out the same cultist narrative that they buy into, and watch them avoid any way of making it a legitimate discussion. And the fun part is that they do it all to themselves in the first place.

Class is dismissed.

++ Trump brings victims of immigrant crimes on stage to tell their sad stories -not mentioning that immigrant crime is lower than citizen crime. Trump said immigrants would “infest” us. Short step from that to calling them “vermin,” though he did refer to immigrants as poisonous snakes on more than one occasion. Trump spread patently false information that said that 80% of white homicides came at the hands of blacks. Stuff straight out of the Goebbels playbook.

++ Tell me how any of the above, how his comparing my father and other immigrant relatives to poisonous snakes is taking something out of context. Trump mis-worded his motto. He meant Make America Hate Again. He does the degrading.
That's a nice attempt at playing that same idiotic game as Calamity, but unless you're outright admitting that your father was a criminal. I don't think you actually know what you're talking about. Then again, most of you really don't when it all comes down to it.

-Trump is free to bring victims on stage, and I'll give it just as much warrant as every time someone brings any other victims on stage. It's a tactic that is used rather widely in politics. We have family members of slain soldiers brought up in the news more than once a week. So if you're going to cry about Trump doing and not at least address how it's already done by other politicians. Then you have no real leg to stand on her.
-Mentioning the rate of immigrant crime was not the topic at the time. Which is still not a negative compared to what was going on.
-Vermin and Infest are buzzwords, yes. Though the issue here is that people like you usually rip them entirely out of context. Much like when Trump called MS13 members animals and many of you decided to mak the idiotic attempt, of claiming that he was speaking about all immigrants. :rolleyes:... Not like that mess didn't backfire on all of you either, but as I'm pointing out. None of you really learn from your mistakes.
-Oh no, Trump posted or even retweeted a highly viral meme.. please run for the hills, save the children .... (hands waving silent fake screaming).
If you're going to have an issue with Trump here. Then you can have the same issue with CardiB, Kanye, Lil Nas and the multitude of other twitter idiots who posted it. That and all of you could at least try to get the story straight. Because looking back over this, I've seen several examples reported by everyone from Reuters to Politifact, all using different numbers.. FFS these people need to get their shit together.

And just to top it off you had to do the whole "Goebbles playbook" thing... once again that earns an eye roll :rolleyes:
And it's especially ironic in your case, given how you're spewing up as much disinformation as you can manage.

This is why I got tired of being around anyone who was even remotely close to that cancerous sphere that all the other cultist inhabit.

Mr. Donald Trump, happily, was as inept at winning re-election as he was in governing. That does not mean the United States of America is free from the specter of authoritarian one-party rule. The people who permitted Mr. Trump to play on their fears and prejudices to the extent that they voted for him are still with us. They are tinder awaiting a match. The next would-be dictator to pick up the baton and lead them to victory may have a better sense of history and a longer attention span.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Good post.
Oh I doubt that Trump knows what fascism means. But he is definitely a fascist in his style: creating enemies (immigrants, blacks, the media) he wants us to fear thru his Make America Hate Again comments, his “I am the first, the only, I alone can fix it” absurd rhetoric, his admiration for dictators tactics and his demeaning democratic allies and institutions, his suggestion of torture worse than water boarding and that US armed forces should commit war crimes, and his pardons for those that did. No imagination needed, just observation.
I like this quote as well, "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us"
the Nazification of the GOP
I like this phrase. Assume I have your permission to use it in the future.

There you go kids call them out on their BS and watch them twist away from your questions, watch them spew out the same cultist narrative that they buy into, and watch them avoid any way of making it a legitimate discussion. And the fun part is that they do it all to themselves in the first place.

Class is dismissed.
Says the guy who literally twisted away from questions and spewed out the same cultist narrative about CNN.

You do well with the rope I hand you. Here's some more.

That's a nice attempt at playing that same idiotic game as Calamity, but unless you're outright admitting that your father was a criminal. I don't think you actually know what you're talking about. Then again, most of you really don't when it all comes down to it.

-Trump is free to bring victims on stage, and I'll give it just as much warrant as every time someone brings any other victims on stage. It's a tactic that is used rather widely in politics. We have family members of slain soldiers brought up in the news more than once a week. So if you're going to cry about Trump doing and not at least address how it's already done by other politicians. Then you have no real leg to stand on her.
-Mentioning the rate of immigrant crime was not the topic at the time. Which is still not a negative compared to what was going on.
-Vermin and Infest are buzzwords, yes. Though the issue here is that people like you usually rip them entirely out of context. Much like when Trump called MS13 members animals and many of you decided to mak the idiotic attempt, of claiming that he was speaking about all immigrants. :rolleyes:... Not like that mess didn't backfire on all of you either, but as I'm pointing out. None of you really learn from your mistakes.
-Oh no, Trump posted or even retweeted a highly viral meme.. please run for the hills, save the children .... (hands waving silent fake screaming).
If you're going to have an issue with Trump here. Then you can have the same issue with CardiB, Kanye, Lil Nas and the multitude of other twitter idiots who posted it. That and all of you could at least try to get the story straight. Because looking back over this, I've seen several examples reported by everyone from Reuters to Politifact, all using different numbers.. FFS these people need to get their shit together.

And just to top it off you had to do the whole "Goebbles playbook" thing... once again that earns an eye roll :rolleyes:
And it's especially ironic in your case, given how you're spewing up as much disinformation as you can manage.

This is why I got tired of being around anyone who was even remotely close to that cancerous sphere that all the other cultist inhabit.
There was nothing incorrect about my post that I am aware of. Trump DID on more than one occasion compare accepting immigrants to taking in poisonous snakes. Do you deny that? Trump DID spread hugely false info on black on white homicide. Do you deny that? If Trump is making charges about immigrant crime, it is perfectly legit to point out that it is in fact lower than crime stats for non-immigrants. Of course he’s free to bring victims of illegals’ crimes in stage. The question is his motivation in doing so. Why do *you* think motivates him to bash immigrants and Muslims as a group, to lie about black on white crime, to not accept any election results that displease him? I assume that his ego and narcissism make him helpless to accept that he might be rejected. Great tho obscure example was his statement that he had the largest Electoral College victory since Reagan. When told that wasn’t true, that (I believe) Obama’s was larger, he switched seamlessly to saying it was the largest republican victory since Reagan, also not true. The poor guy can’t help himself. As noted elsewhere, he recently suggested that the California recall was rigged. And he just wrote Georgia asking to have the election de-certified. This is one sick individual. The tragedy is that his family and others that love him haven’t been able to convince him to stop. Or worse, haven’t tried. I cannot believe that his kids believe his shit.

Last edited:
There was nothing incorrect about my post that I am aware of. Trump DID on more than one occasion compare accepting immigrants to taking in poisonous snakes. Do you deny that? Trump DID spread hugely false info on black on white
And you spread hugely false information as well.
The worst part is that you're doing it willingly and the only fault I can find with Trump tweeting a well circulated meme at the time, is that he didn't even look into it.

So which is worse, you who does willingly or someone who does it out of ignorance?

And you spread hugely false information as well.
Again, you present nothing but gaslighting. If you can muster up a credible argument countering the op by addressing the letters sent, phone calls made, emails written, etc., I'll eat a MAGAt hat.

What I predict is a small group of rioters conspired and that group will make up a minute minority of the overall rioters ... aka .. not a conspiracy.
It might be a good question if there was a conspiracy, I mean, after all, It doesn't seem like anyone had a plan for January 7th. How did they expect to control , much less govern a vast country like this one when the majority of voters would have had their votes erased? I dunno, gee maybe it wasn't a conspiracy. But in reading your other posts, and seeing the news cited, it sure seems to me like a really lousy excuse to make the case that it wasn't a conspiracy so it must be ok. Or it seems pointless to try to claim that the legal charges weren't impressive enough and the trials haven't started , and it's not currently front page news, so the riot must be ok? I don't see why the definition of a conspiracy can be used to dismiss the gravity of what they tried to do. There are videos of individuals at the steps of Capitol , as night fell on the 6th, in tears saying, "It was supposed to be a revolution". They wanted to cause a constitutional crisis based on a big lie. Their ignorance of the constitution, which they claim they revere, didn't inlcude Pence and the six points show their desperation in trying to tear it up. So with or without the definition, the riot was anti-American, pitiful, and destructive in both a figurative and physical way.

If there is no definition you're able to provide to provide context, then I could consider you to be a Nazi or racist as well. Gee .. that was easy. It's not about feeling, it's about reality.
And another thing, I hae a neighbor with a bumper sticker that says "We will defend against all enemies, domestic and Democrat" and I regularly see a Trump supporter jogging with an American flag around our neighborhood always wearing a t-shirt that says " Democrats are illegal". These kinds of things were not happening before Trump came down the escalator. Neither of my neighbors killed jews, although I'm not going to ask them about it. But I am saying that Trump's influence has been toxic, and his followers don't know enough about history to recognize the fascism, and we are a weaker nation because of it.

Again, you present nothing but gaslighting. If you can muster up a credible argument countering the op by addressing the letters sent, phone calls made, emails written, etc., I'll eat a MAGAt hat.
Sorry Calamity, but I gave you a chance to take this seriously and you crumbled in the same way that all the usual cultist do.
Nickyjo has been given the same chance now and I'm looking to see if can at least make so headway here. so please, I'm asking you nicely. Don't mess it up for him.

Back
Top Bottom