• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Putsch

@Nickyjo

That's another premise that failed just as hard as the Nazi angle. They had no way off proving that Trump was a fascist, so they just kept screaming that he was one and let imagination fill in the blanks.

And the times that they claim supplied, or at least attempted to supply proof. It wasn't even something that proved he was fascist, just something that offended their sensibilities and applied only to their own definition of fascism.
Which, once again, when they were called out on it. They would usually default to calling those who caught them.. you guessed it.. fascist.
Oh I doubt that Trump knows what fascism means. But he is definitely a fascist in his style: creating enemies (immigrants, blacks, the media) he wants us to fear thru his Make America Hate Again comments, his “I am the first, the only, I alone can fix it” absurd rhetoric, his admiration for dictators tactics and his demeaning democratic allies and institutions, his suggestion of torture worse than water boarding and that US armed forces should commit war crimes, and his pardons for those that did. No imagination needed, just observation.

LOL! News Flash! Donald Trump is not the President, he is not running the country. Please turn your attention to the disaster that is America run by Joe Biden! Nothing is going well, and the polls are showing that even democrats that voted for the old fool are not happy.
Complaining about Trump now fixes nothing.
What if we're not complaining, but demanding evidence and facts? If you want to insist that it's a complaint, then it could be that this kind of nonsense won't stop. The lying continues without evidence, the deep fake videos and the fake stats on youtue posts are misleading. We won't be able to have elections anymore if Trump supporters won't accept results when a deomcrat wins.

That really doesn't say much, seeing as I could just as easily claim that Biden played on the fears and prejudices of others to get himself elected.. it doesn't really do anything when either of us does it.

Hi, LostinThought!

Yes, you could say it, but you might be guilty of using an argument based upon a false equality. Most politicians lie at one time or another. They also make statements intended to arouse fear on the part of their intended partisans. I'll not go into how President Joseph Biden is conducting himself vs. how Mr. Donald Trump, when president, conducted himself. It's a matter of record.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Oh I doubt that Trump knows what fascism means. But he is definitely a fascist in his style: creating enemies (immigrants, blacks, the media) he wants us to fear thru his Make America Hate Again comments, his “I am the first, the only, I alone can fix it” absurd rhetoric, his admiration for dictators tactics and his demeaning democratic allies and institutions, his suggestion of torture worse than water boarding and that US armed forces should commit war crimes, and his pardons for those that did. No imagination needed, just observation.
So you're blatantly admitting that you don't know what fascism is, and the poor response you decided to give was "definitely a fascist in his own style"..That doesn't help, in fact, it hurts you far more than it helps.

You're also pulling far too much out of context and adding your own opinion to things that we already know didn't turn out like that. So you're doing nothing more than playing a stupid game that can easily be seen for what it is. And you're willingly doing this too yourself?

Why, why would you degrade yourself like that?

Hi, LostinThought!

Yes, you could say it, but you might be guilty of using an argument based upon a false equality. Most politicians lie at one time or another. They also make statements intended to arouse fear on the part of their intended partisans. I'll not go into how President Joseph Biden is conducting himself vs. how Mr. Donald Trump, when president, conducted himself. It's a matter of record.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
A matter of record that I highly suspect is subject to some invention of thought.

But fine, go. I have others here to keep myself occupied.

If there is no definition you're able to provide to provide context, then I could consider you to be a Nazi or racist as well. Gee .. that was easy. It's not about feeling, it's about reality.
Apparently they do it because it's easy and they aren't required to supply proof. Yes, it's a cowardly way of going about things, but this is the internet after all. Keyboard warriors and the Net know-it-alls are basically a dime a dozen, or even cheaper at this point.

One of my last sites had a poster who was just a typical troll, but he possessed upwards of 30 accounts and would bomb any thread of his choosing. The use of racial slurs was apparantly just a bonus on his account.

So you're blatantly admitting that you don't know what fascism is, and the poor response you decided to give was "definitely a fascist in his own style"..That doesn't help, in fact, it hurts you far more than it helps.

You're also pulling far too much out of context and adding your own opinion to things that we already know didn't turn out like that. So you're doing nothing more than playing a stupid game that can easily be seen for what it is. And you're willingly doing this too yourself?

Clearly, you are either unaware of the reports coming out, as cited in the op (ignorant of facts), or you are choosing to lie about them (willful deceit). Neither one is a good look, although I am sure the Nazis will love you rushing to their defense.

Clearly, you are either unaware of the reports coming out, as cited in the op (ignorant of facts), or you are choosing to lie about them (willful deceit). Neither one is a good look, although I am sure the Nazis will love you rushing to their defense.
You're basing your decision on an opinion piece, you know that right. You even have the same links going to sources that we as citizens, can't actually verify, because they are opinions and hearsay as well.
Hell, the very start of the article is nothing but the author's own opinion.

So you're banking on opinion and hearsay.. and this works for you how?

This is CNN we're talking about as well. So how much of this is going to turn out to be false in the nest few weeks and how much are they going to stealthily edit out when it does prove to be so.
Because it's not like that hasn't happened already.

More gaslightng BS. The piece cites facts. You simply lie.
From the article:
(CNN)A rush of new and shocking behind-the-scenes disclosures about how then-President Donald Trump sought to thwart the Constitution and the will of voters makes a clear case that America came closer to a coup earlier this year than previously known.

An opinion, right off the bat. You've been called on your BS.

The piece cites information that we either can't check, or have no real proof of beyond hearsay.
This is the crap that keeps screwing the far-left over.

lol....keep lying.
I'm not here to play this stupid game with you calamity. You got caught, so deal with it.
All you can do is just continue to call out like the other cultist, screaming Nazi this, Nazi that.. But it doesn't help you.

If they can actually supply fact, and support their assertions here. Then that would be a good turn for CNN, but I'm not going to hold my breath on the matter after they've been caught countless other times.

Hell, I can't attest to you personally, but I bet this isn't the first time you've been caught lying either. Especially given your usage, rattling off the usual buzzwords and the inability to back up the your claims.

How about this, let's see if they can surmise that Trump was breaking the law in these "pursuits" that are being alleged. Does that sound like a good start to you, or are you going to just cry "gaslighting/bullshit" again?

I'm not here to play this stupid game with you calamity. ..
Correct. You are here lying.

Proof: Instead of arguing facts, you take a swipe at CNN. I guess you are used to convincing stupid people of your lies. No one with brains buys your dismissive bs.

I'm assuming there have been hundreds .. even thousands of convictions for conspiracy and/or insurrection? Right?

What does the data show compared to feelings?
Obviously, that investigation is ongoing and people are being arrested and charged by the week.

Why do you feel the need to defend nazis and traitors?

Obviously, that investigation is ongoing and people are being arrested and charged by the week.

Why do you feel the need to defend nazis and traitors?
For one .. conspiracy and charges related to insurrection would be front page news .. and what we've heard has been centered around trespassing and interruption of an official procedure. Second, I know your definition of nazi = bad, as opposed to an oppressive regime that slaughtered millions of jews, so I'll just discount that ridiculous comment.

Where are all the conspiracy charges? You can't have an insurrection without conspiracy.

For one .. conspiracy and charges related to insurrection would be front page news .. and what we've heard has been centered around trespassing and interruption of an official procedure. Second, I know your definition of nazi = bad, as opposed to an oppressive regime that slaughtered millions of jews, so I'll just discount that ridiculous comment.

Where are all the conspiracy charges? You can't have an insurrection without conspiracy.
This is a partial list of those who have been charged for conspiracy in the January 6th insurrection.

The investigation is still ongoing and gathering evidence.

++ I said I doubt Trump knows what fascism is, but he is a “strongman” in the style of Mussolini or Peron. Call it fascism lite. I know what fascism is, and it resembles the chaos at airports in 2017 caused by Trump’s bigotry and at the Capitol in 2021 caused by his chronic inability to accept election results. (For good measure, he even said the recent California recall election was fixed. He is consistent, if nothing else.) Only difference from the attempted “beer hall putsch” in Munich was that unlike Adolf, Donald didn’t go along with the mob as he promised.
You're also pulling far too much out of context and adding your own opinion to things that we already know didn't turn out like that.
++ Trump brings victims of immigrant crimes on stage to tell their sad stories -not mentioning that immigrant crime is lower than citizen crime. Trump said immigrants would “infest” us. Short step from that to calling them “vermin,” though he did refer to immigrants as poisonous snakes on more than one occasion. Trump spread patently false information that said that 80% of white homicides came at the hands of blacks. Stuff straight out of the Goebbels playbook.
So you're doing nothing more than playing a stupid game that can easily be seen for what it is. And you're willingly doing this too yourself?

++ Tell me how any of the above, how his comparing my father and other immigrant relatives to poisonous snakes is taking something out of context. Trump mis-worded his motto. He meant Make America Hate Again. He does the degrading.

This is a partial list of those who have been charged for conspiracy in the January 6th insurrection.

The investigation is still ongoing and gathering evidence.

Wikipedia .. hehe :LOL:

Anywho... using your link .. the only two references to conspiracy are:

and

Many have been charged with assault on law enforcement officers; "violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol ground";[3] trespassing; disrupting Congress; theft or other property crimes; weapons offenses; making threats; and conspiracy.

Again .. many have been charged .. how many have been convicted? you know .. innocent before guilty? For those charged, what percentage of the whole make up conspiracy charges? A majority? A minute minority? Other?

What I predict is a small group of rioters conspired and that group will make up a minute minority of the overall rioters ... aka .. not a conspiracy.

Wikipedia .. hehe :LOL:

Anywho... using your link .. the only two references to conspiracy are:

and

Again .. many have been charged .. how many have been convicted? you know .. innocent before guilty? For those charged, what percentage of the whole make up conspiracy charges? A majority? A minute minority? Other?

What I predict is a small group of rioters conspired and that group will make up a minute minority of the overall rioters ... aka .. not a conspiracy.
More gaslighting bs. Do you have an actual argument?

Yes .. Insurrection is a Democrat myth, and the lacking charges on conspiracy only highlight that reality.
Ah, more gaslighting without presenting anything of substance to counter the list of facts provided in the article cited in the OP.

Time for you to mock CNN again.

Remember.Trump said Nazis were very fine people!!!
LAFFRIOT!!!

The TDS insanity continues. Forever, I would guess.
I suspect a blatant attempt to overthrow an election and thus our entire democratic process will be discussed for a long time. You are correct on that point.

Yes .. Insurrection is a Democrat myth, and the lacking charges on conspiracy only highlight that reality.
“In sur rec tion - noun, a violent uprising against an authority or government”. — Oxford English Dictionary. Lessee: violent? check, uprising, check, against an authority or government, check. Complete with a noose, battered cops, and chants of “Hang Mike Pence.” Seems to fit the bill.

True, in this case, the insurrection was *based* on a myth, that Trump won last November.

Back
Top Bottom