• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Plan to Steal the Election and kill Democracy

Trump's Plan to Steal the Election and kill Democracy...

I'm curious.

Do the Trump supporters on this forum support such a maneuver?

Trump is laying the ground work to steal this election everytime he attacks mail-in ballots, everytime says the election will be "rigged".

IF he loses the EC, he will challenge the outcome, in court, using China's medaling as an excuse. He will tie up the election's results in the courts until the deadline to seat the electors which will force the Supreme's to throw it to the house where the Republicans have, believe it or not, an advantage.

Trump can lose the election but retain the Presidency

I just don’t agree. I have no idea who sent the memo out that we need to play by made up rules that Donald Trump demands, and less idea who thinks we need to adhere to it.

*I* do not care what he or his dumb media screetches.

OK...You underestimate what a corrupt President can get away with. If this ends up a Supreme Court battle, Trump is going to win.

This thread is now officially a bubble. I am so glad you found your safe room.

Maybe, but people do a lot of crazy things to avoid going to prison. I do think Trump would prefer simply moving to Russia after losing the election rather than launching the U.S. into a civil war. A civil war is just too much work for a guy like him.
Here I was thinking how ridiculous the Atlantic link was and then read this post.

Back
Top Bottom