• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Hitler Act

Wasn't it called "civics" when we were taught it?

Civics in school, even the Civics classes of my day have nothing to do with Trumps, Patriotic Education. THAT was what we had for HISTORY when I went to school.

Critical race theory is the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist. I believe that this is true.

Ontologuy said:
"White privilege", "White guilt", and "White fragility", to name three, are interrelated theoretical constructs all born out of CRT.

That is not true, and has nothing whatsoever to do with the law and legal institutions.

Learning about our heritage has exactly WHAT to do with Hitler?
Learning abut Hitler goes a long way in understanding why it is appropriate to say the Trump regime is following in his footsteps. "Patriotic Education" is only one of those steps. Encouraging violence from his armed militias are bigger ones. But, even those steps are minor compared to the Nazi practice of extrajudicial assassinations of American citizens and turning the State's judicial powers against his political enemies.

Not that I expect any Trump supporter to understand any of that.

Learning abut Hitler goes a long way in understanding why it is appropriate to say the Trump regime is following in his footsteps. "Patriotic Education" is only one of those steps. Encouraging violence from his armed militias are bigger ones. But, even those steps are minor compared to the Nazi practice of extrajudicial assassinations of American citizens and turning the State's judicial powers against his political enemies.

This is a silly post. Anyone making this claim is simply unfamiliar with the viciousness of the Nazi regime.

"Understand any of that"? You'd have to say something intelligble and factual - you fail on both counts.

"Understand any of that"? You'd have to say something intelligble and factual - you fail on both counts.
It's ok. I know I spoke over your head.

Normally it takes a few posts before Godwins Law kicks in, first time I have seen the OP start with it.

Godwin said it was okay to call Trump a nazi.

Well, I don't really believe what Trump is doing is either weird or creepy, that is, when you actually analyze what's found a home under Critical Race Theory (CRT) that Trump's opposing.

Indeed, Trump's voiced concerns are concerns shared by a lot of us, a large majority, I would venture.

"White privilege", "White guilt", and "White fragility", to name three, are interrelated theoretical constructs all born out of CRT. These constructs basically say that all White people, due solely to the color of their skin, are: 1) privileged over all other races, 2) all White people know they're privileged, consciously to some degree, at a level that could be at least partially unconscious, and experience guilt about their privilege and how the lack of same privilege experienced by other races has caused those races inequities, and 3) that all White people experience a fragility about their privilege being the founding aspect of their racism which all White people have, racism in their worldview, positions, or advantages, and their fragility makes them defensive about it.

However, there are three very glaring problems today associated with these three interrelated theoretical constructs: 1) they're all blatantly false, 2) these false constructs are being attempted to be brainwashed into the psyches of White people, codependently forced into them in the form of innocent-appearing "inclusion and diversity training" workshops at universities, other institutions, corporations, and even departments of government, and 3) if a White person openly refuses to accept this, in essence, indoctrination, then they are likely to get falsely accused by leftist mobs of being a racist and then "cancel cultured", leftist mob-harassed and fired from their position, experiencing great difficulty in getting rehired.

The fact that these constructs of CRT are all about "what White people all are", "how White people all think", and "how White people all behave", is not only hugely prejudiced, it's all pretty much anti-White racist as well, obviously.

Trump is saying that this form of racism being pushed on us both blatantly and seductively is trying to re-write American history, such as in the CRT-related "1619 Project" that would attempt to rewrite American history with its false narrative and conclude that thus people of color should be allowed segregationist privileges in compensation that other races (specifically Whites) cannot partake of .. and thus it's appropriate that Trump would present his opposition to such segregation and all things CRT at the National Archives where our accurate history documents are stored.

Well, his presentation is working because it falls on very receptive ears, and understandably so.

White people .. well, the large majority of White people, those who don't suffer from situational predisposed codependence and those who don't opportunistically hope to hop a ride on the left wing power train by feigning acceptance .. they don't want to be brainwashed and indoctrinated, and if they don't take this beastly mark they don't want to be "cancel-cultured" and blackballed from work and unable to earn a living.

I mean when you look at it all accurately, the opposition to these three false constructs of CRT are obvious and understandable.

If those who think there's racial inequities to resolve really want to make cooperative progress in ending them, they would do well to drop the CRT false doctrine blaming and find a different approach .. that most would then find worth listening to.

“They’re blatantly false” Please explain?

Americans used to wonder how Hitler could mobilize so much support from Germans.

After watching the tribalistic, subservient, nearly psychotic support of Trump over the last four years among white people without sufficient education to develop the critical thinking skills to identify the propaganda and the conspiracy theories that form the bedrock of their political beliefs, Americans aren't asking themselves that question anymore.

The short version: dumdums can be entertained by tinfoil.

Trump supporters understand that. They saw Mr. Obama launching drone attacks on American citizens overseas during his two terms in office.
They also saw the judicial process be used by the Obama Admin against its political opponents.

“They’re blatantly false” Please explain?

Actually, the burden of explanation and proof are on those who believe in 'white privilege' and the like.
But that goes beyond this particular thread.

Sure, it goes beyond this thread, but every rational adult understands that it exists. They see examples of it every day, and it makes them angry at libs, for some odd reason.

Americans used to wonder how Hitler could mobilize so much support from Germans.

After watching the tribalistic, subservient, nearly psychotic support of Trump over the last four years among white people without sufficient education to develop the critical thinking skills to identify the propaganda and the conspiracy theories that form the bedrock of their political beliefs, Americans aren't asking themselves that question anymore.

The short version: dumdums can be entertained by tinfoil.
How do you reconcile this kind of rhetoric with the all of Trump's black and other minority supporters? Do you think they're all self loathing Uncle Toms, or just misguided souls who don't know what's best for them like you do? Or maybe, some people don't have race on the brain 24/7 and use other metrics to decide who to vote for.

How do you reconcile this kind of rhetoric with the all of Trump's black and other minority supporters? Do you think they're all self loathing Uncle Toms, or just misguided souls who don't know what's best for them like you do? Or maybe, some people don't have race on the brain 24/7 and use other metrics to decide who to vote for.

All of Trump's black and other minority supporters? He's polling low across the board. They rejected Trump long ago.

It is strange how many Trump supporters believe what you just typed.

The Blacks for Trump crowd?

blacksfortrump_fb.jpg

All of Trump's black and other minority supporters? He's polling low across the board. They rejected Trump long ago.

It is strange how many Trump supporters believe what you just typed.
Black voters have historically voted Democrat, but you talk about the ones that don't like they don't exist, or their opinions don't matter.

The Blacks for Trump crowd?

blacksfortrump_fb.jpg
Bernell Trammell. Where's his peaceful protests? BLM don't give two shits about black lives, unless they're on the correct side politically or their name can be exploited for political gain, regardless of what a piece of shit they were.

Actually, the burden of explanation and proof are on those who believe in 'white privilege' and the like.
But that goes beyond this particular thread.

But, we did explain that. It’s been explained. Otherwise you would have no basis to call something “blatantly false.”

The burden is on your to prove *your* theory. Ours has been proven.

Black voters have historically voted Democrat, but you talk about the ones that don't like they don't exist, or their opinions don't matter

I literally just explained to you that he was polling low, not at zero. Polling low means that he has some support--which necessarily means that they exist. You don't seem interested in being honest. But if you decide to turn over a new leaf, you can start by not changing the obvious meaning of my posts.

Back
Top Bottom