• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Hitler Act

And they aren't allowed to show support for black Trump supporters, who may or may not be standing in the background of that picture you keep parading around? Should we just dismiss all the white people in BLM shirts and protesting for BLM because their skin is the wrong colour?

They are allowed to do whatever they like. Nobody in the history of mankind ever said that they weren't allowed to wear a T-shirt saying Blacks for Trump. Part of the proof that nobody disallowed them from wearing a "Blacks for Trump" T-shirt is that they're literally wearing "Blacks for Trump" T-shirts in that photograph.

I don't know why Trump supporters so often pout and revert nonsensically to whether something is or isn't allowed.

It is allowed.

Can I be more clear?

But it is also a true statement that these people are not black. So they literally aren't blacks for Trump. And so yeah, the picture is a little funny--and the humor grows a bit when one understands that black support for Trump hovers somewhere between 10 and 20 percent.

Trump got elected by demonising Mexicans and Latin Americans. He tried the same tactic at the midterms with the caravan thing and got smacked down by the electorate. Now he’s going all in on demonising black Americans to get re-elected. Will it work?

Trump got elected by demonising Mexicans and Latin Americans. He tried the same tactic at the midterms with the caravan thing and got smacked down by the electorate. Now he’s going all in on demonising black Americans to get re-elected. Will it work?

It's almost as if he isn't intelligent, trying the same strategy over and over again.

It will work in places where the population is 99% white and the people number under 50,000. Elsewhere it will fail, miserably.

It will work in places where the population is 99% white and the people number under 50,000. Elsewhere it will fail, miserably.

I think many of the klannier Trump supporters here live in such places, and I also suspect that the vast majority of the Trump supporters here, even if they live in the general vicinity of minorities, have never befriended one.

It's easy to demonize the unknown.

It's too bad that so many white Americans insulate themselves like that. It leads to hatred, suspicion, ignorance, and Trump.

Well I hope to god you’re right but Jesus it’ll be a close thing anyway.

It's a simple exercise to peruse this thread and identify the white nationalists.

They stand out like the hangman's noose. Ugly and vile.

I think many of the klannier Trump supporters here live in such places, and I also suspect that the vast majority of the Trump supporters here, even if they live in the general vicinity of minorities, have never befriended one.

It's easy to demonize the unknown.

It's too bad that so many white Americans insulate themselves like that. It leads to hatred, suspicion, ignorance, and Trump.

Why do you think that's a white people thing and not just a people thing? It's natural behaviour for people to group up with similar people, it's just what people do. It isn't limited to white people in the US, people of all races, ethnicities, religions, sexuality, etc do this everywhere in the world.

Why do you think that's a white people thing and not just a people thing? It's natural behaviour for people to group up with similar people, it's just what people do. It isn't limited to white people in the US, people of all races, ethnicities, religions, sexuality, etc do this everywhere in the world.

Might be. But in the United States, where older white males have the vast majority of the power, it matters more, for obvious reasons.

They should do better, or they'll phase themselves out.

Back
Top Bottom