• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Hitler Act

I literally just explained to you that he was polling low, not at zero. Polling low means that he has some support--which necessarily means that they exist. You don't seem interested in being honest. But if you decide to turn over a new leaf, you can start by not changing the obvious meaning of my posts.
My point is in response to this part of your post: "tribalistic, subservient, nearly psychotic support of Trump over the last four years among white people without sufficient education to develop the critical thinking skills to identify the propaganda and the conspiracy theories that form the bedrock of their political beliefs," If that is what drives white people to support him, what do you think drives black people to support him? Could it be something else entirely? Is it possible that some of his white supporters also support him for reasons other than your insultingly broad brush? I do not deny the existence of those about whom you speak, I just think it's disingenuous and dishonest to claim that's the only reason white people support him. No different from those on the right claiming the left is all commies and Antifa and racist BLM criminals, etc. I just find the level of national discourse to have deteriorated so far since the days of Bush even, where you can't disagree with your own side for fear of being labeled the thing your side hates so much about the other side.

An outlier or two aside, polls consistently show Hispanic support for Trump between a quarter and a third and black support at 10-20 percent.

So why this incessant chatter about minorities swinging to Trump?

If I displayed as much gullibility as some Trump supporters are showing, I'd be embarrassed. Then again, gullibility is probably the least of their problems right now.

My point is in response to this part of your post: "tribalistic, subservient, nearly psychotic support of Trump over the last four years among white people without sufficient education to develop the critical thinking skills to identify the propaganda and the conspiracy theories that form the bedrock of their political beliefs," If that is what drives white people to support him, what do you think drives black people to support him? Could it be something else entirely? Is it possible that some of his white supporters also support him for reasons other than your insultingly broad brush? I do not deny the existence of those about whom you speak, I just think it's disingenuous and dishonest to claim that's the only reason white people support him. No different from those on the right claiming the left is all commies and Antifa and racist BLM criminals, etc. I just find the level of national discourse to have deteriorated so far since the days of Bush even, where you can't disagree with your own side for fear of being labeled the thing your side hates so much about the other side.

That reply was solely about low-educated whites. I made sure to emphasize that point. How you walk away with some hidden messages about black people is not an intelligent interpretation.

An outlier or two aside, polls consistently show Hispanic support for Trump between a quarter and a third and black supporter at 10-20 percent.

So why this incessant chatter about minorities swinging to Trump?

If I displayed as much gullibility as some Trump supporters are showing, I'd be embarrassed. Then again, gullibility is probably the least of their problems right now.
If you showed as much gullibility as Trump supporters, you wouldn't be self aware of it either, so wouldn't be embarrassed. So maybe you are gullible, or maybe there's some Dunning-Kruger going on. Plenty of that on all sides, and I think both should stop cranking up the rhetoric to 11.

That reply was solely about low-educated whites. I made sure to emphasize that point. How you walk away with some hidden messages about black people is not an intelligent interpretation.
My interpretation of your words was entirely logical. It sounds like you just consider all white Trump supporters uneducated.

My interpretation of your words was entirely logical. It sounds like you just consider all white Trump supporters uneducated.
Uneducated? The numbers bear out the facts: if you are white, high school educated or less, you support Trump. The educated tend to look elsewhere, except white males. Even those with degrees, 55% buy into his propaganda. It proves that racism is not solely for the uneducated.

Uneducated? The numbers bear out the facts: if you are white, high school educated or less, you support Trump. The educated tend to look elsewhere, except white males. Even those with degrees, 55% buy into his propaganda. It proves that racism is not solely for the uneducated.
All you did was prove my earlier point, which is the current accepted thinking among the left is "if you support Trump you're a racist" and that is ridiculous. Sweeping generalization, ad hominem, red herring and poisoning the well in one fell swoop. Despite my distaste for Trump and the right in general, despite my own convictions on the issues that matter, I just can't ride that crazy train.

All you did was prove my earlier point, which is the current accepted thinking among the left is "if you support Trump you're a racist" and that is ridiculous. Sweeping generalization, ad hominem, red herring and poisoning the well in one fell swoop. Despite my distaste for Trump and the right in general, despite my own convictions on the issues that matter, I just can't ride that crazy train.
I don't think every Trump supporter is racist. That is ridiculous. Deaf, dumb, and blind? Sure, but not racist.

I don't think every Trump supporter is racist. That is ridiculous. Deaf, dumb, and blind? Sure, but not racist.
Did you read the post I quoted? Careful saying anything that questions the narrative, or you'll be the next racist for even suggesting people aren't racist just because they support Trump. It is also possible for someone to disagree with you politically without them being deaf dumb and blind. People prioritize things differently, and have differing opinions on things, that is all. Both sides have the nutters, the racists, the conspiracies, all the shit Trump supporters are saddled with, I'm just trying to hold up the mirror so you can see that your side is no better.

Did you read the post I quoted? Careful saying anything that questions the narrative, or you'll be the next racist for even suggesting people aren't racist just because they support Trump. It is also possible for someone to disagree with you politically without them being deaf dumb and blind. People prioritize things differently, and have differing opinions on things, that is all. Both sides have the nutters, the racists, the conspiracies, all the shit Trump supporters are saddled with, I'm just trying to hold up the mirror so you can see that your side is no better.
When it comes to Trump supporters it is a lot more than just a difference of opinion.

calamity;1072653949 said:
Nazis are gonna nazi.
I've noticed that whenever a number of people .. mostly leftists .. hear Trump appeal to "law and order" as a response to the BLM lawlessness bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting and murdering in our cities' streets the past nearly four months, they all want to call him a "Nazi".

That just leaves me scratching my head.

Sure, I can understand if these leftists think that BLM is right and justified in all their criminal activity, that Critical Race Theory is correct and thus people of color have every right to be enraged and riotous for how they've been “so mistreated by Whites these days” and that they ought to let it out all criminally, that thus because they have that CRT-granted "right" to behave so criminally, that any attempt to stop them is akin to "Nazi Gestapo" behavior of “trampling on rights”.

But it's important to remember that most people see CRT as just that, a theory, and a specious one at that. And, they realize that CRT does not at all grant exceptions to criminal activity or immunity from prosecution, conviction, and sentencing for said criminal activity.

Indeed, most people are afraid when criminals get away with criminal behavior .. and, they're especially afraid when they think there's a political movement out there, like the left wing support of CRT .. that supposedly justifies the criminal activity, as most people simply don't want to be thinking that they could be the next victim of said excused crime.

But, since we're on the topic of "Nazi" .. .. the three aspects of CRT I mentioned above, White privilege, White guilt, and White fragility, are rather dirty racist prejudices against White people, and BLM's conspiracy theory mass hysteria about White people in this regard has become so rabidly intense and widespread among left-wingers that .. well, it's really reminiscent of what the first infamous Nazis in late 1930s and early 1940s Germany were saying about the Jews. Indeed, false accusations about the racial "badness" of Jews back then by the Nazis are eerily very similar to BLM's false accusations about the racial "badness" of White people today ..

.. And we all know what ended up happening to over six million of those Jews back then.

It's understandable that intelligent and aware people today are so very opposed to the left’s and BLM's Nazi-like fiat-proclamations and behavior today.

I know, I know, the left is still very ideologically blind to the accurate presentation I just made.

But their ideological blindness doesn’t make them right, just en masse powerful .. much like the 1930s and 1940s German Nazis.

“They’re blatantly false” Please explain?
That you even have to ask the question demonstrates why your question can't be taken seriously.

I mean, you ask, in effect, "Please explain how the following statement made by political sociologist proponents of Critical Race Theory couldn't possibly be true: Critical Race Theory's proclaimed psychological states of "White privilege", "White guilt", and "White fragility" exist for all White people."

These three theoretical constructs that make fiat-pronouncements about the brains-minds of all White people are made loosely from the perspective of political sociology, a course that has no expertise and jurisdiction in the matter of defining the inner workings and pathology of human brains-minds. The field that does have such expertise and jurisdiction is psychology-psychiatry, and until these constructs appear in the latest edition of their Diagnostics and Statistics Manual as a form of deficit that even some White people might suffer, these three constructs of CRT simply remain what they obviously are: a politically based laughably false bias construct of a very racist anti-White nature that presumes there's something wrong and even "bad" about the nature of White brains-minds. As we all know, CRT was constructed with a leftist utilitarian goal in mind, and thus the word "theory" is really not justified in association. CRT and its three constructs are simply a pseudo sophisticated form of yet obvious racism.

Thus your question here is similar to asking, "Please explain how the following statement made by other political sociologists couldn't possibly be true: Black people aren't fit for community thriving in a modern capitalist technological society and would be better off back in the African jungle because that's simply the way all or even some/most Black people's brains-minds are naturally constructed."

Both your question and the analogous one I just presented are simply examples of obviously false racial prejudice that has no basis in the only discipline of value about the nature and inner workings of the human brain-mind with expertise and jurisdiction in the matter of such statements: psychological-psychiatric science.

Some realities, AA, are simply that obvious .. to the intelligent mind.

I've noticed that whenever a number of people .. mostly leftists .. hear Trump appeal to "law and order" as a response to the BLM lawlessness bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting and murdering in our cities' streets the past nearly four months, they all want to call him a "Nazi".

That just leaves me scratching my head.

Sure, I can understand if these leftists think that BLM is right and justified in all their criminal activity, that Critical Race Theory is correct and thus people of color have every right to be enraged and riotous for how they've been “so mistreated by Whites these days” and that they ought to let it out all criminally, that thus because they have that CRT-granted "right" to behave so criminally, that any attempt to stop them is akin to "Nazi Gestapo" behavior of “trampling on rights”.

But it's important to remember that most people see CRT as just that, a theory, and a specious one at that. And, they realize that CRT does not at all grant exceptions to criminal activity or immunity from prosecution, conviction, and sentencing for said criminal activity.

Indeed, most people are afraid when criminals get away with criminal behavior .. and, they're especially afraid when they think there's a political movement out there, like the left wing support of CRT .. that supposedly justifies the criminal activity, as most people simply don't want to be thinking that they could be the next victim of said excused crime.

But, since we're on the topic of "Nazi" .. .. the three aspects of CRT I mentioned above, White privilege, White guilt, and White fragility, are rather dirty racist prejudices against White people, and BLM's conspiracy theory mass hysteria about White people in this regard has become so rabidly intense and widespread among left-wingers that .. well, it's really reminiscent of what the first infamous Nazis in late 1930s and early 1940s Germany were saying about the Jews. Indeed, false accusations about the racial "badness" of Jews back then by the Nazis are eerily very similar to BLM's false accusations about the racial "badness" of White people today ..

.. And we all know what ended up happening to over six million of those Jews back then.

It's understandable that intelligent and aware people today are so very opposed to the left’s and BLM's Nazi-like fiat-proclamations and behavior today.

I know, I know, the left is still very ideologically blind to the accurate presentation I just made.

But their ideological blindness doesn’t make them right, just en masse powerful .. much like the 1930s and 1940s German Nazis.
Read the history. Scapegoating and suppressing protest was a Nazi tactic.

That you even have to ask the question demonstrates why your question can't be taken seriously.

I mean, you ask, in effect, "Please explain how the following statement made by political sociologist proponents of Critical Race Theory couldn't possibly be true: Critical Race Theory's proclaimed psychological states of "White privilege", "White guilt", and "White fragility" exist for all White people."

These three theoretical constructs that make fiat-pronouncements about the brains-minds of all White people are made loosely from the perspective of political sociology, a course that has no expertise and jurisdiction in the matter of defining the inner workings and pathology of human brains-minds. The field that does have such expertise and jurisdiction is psychology-psychiatry, and until these constructs appear in the latest edition of their Diagnostics and Statistics Manual as a form of deficit that even some White people might suffer, these three constructs of CRT simply remain what they obviously are: a politically based laughably false bias construct of a very racist anti-White nature that presumes there's something wrong and even "bad" about the nature of White brains-minds. As we all know, CRT was constructed with a leftist utilitarian goal in mind, and thus the word "theory" is really not justified in association. CRT and its three constructs are simply a pseudo sophisticated form of yet obvious racism.

Thus your question here is similar to asking, "Please explain how the following statement made by other political sociologists couldn't possibly be true: Black people aren't fit for community thriving in a modern capitalist technological society and would be better off back in the African jungle because that's simply the way all or even some/most Black people's brains-minds are naturally constructed."

Both your question and the analogous one I just presented are simply examples of obviously false racial prejudice that has no basis in the only discipline of value about the nature and inner workings of the human brain-mind with expertise and jurisdiction in the matter of such statements: psychological-psychiatric science.

Some realities, AA, are simply that obvious .. to the intelligent mind.
None of that meant anything. It was just you saying “No, really” and insulting libtards.
I don’t think you’re as familiar with the material as you think you are.

How do you reconcile this kind of rhetoric with the all of Trump's black and other minority supporters? Do you think they're all self loathing Uncle Toms, or just misguided souls who don't know what's best for them like you do? Or maybe, some people don't have race on the brain 24/7 and use other metrics to decide who to vote for.

According to Joe Biden, "They Ain't Black!"

According to Joe Biden, "They Ain't Black!"
They ain't.

blacksfortrump_fb.jpg

See?

They ain't.

blacksfortrump_fb.jpg

See?
What is this from? Maybe they're at a blacks for Trump event with some friends. You don't know, do you? Those 3 in the back are black, how do you know they aren't Trump supporters too?

What is this from? Maybe they're at a blacks for Trump event with some friends. You don't know, do you? Those 3 in the back are black, how do you know they aren't Trump supporters too?
They are white people....you should be able to see that much.

They are white people....you should be able to see that much.
And they aren't allowed to show support for black Trump supporters, who may or may not be standing in the background of that picture you keep parading around? Should we just dismiss all the white people in BLM shirts and protesting for BLM because their skin is the wrong colour?

Back
Top Bottom