• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's GOP Convention is looking like more of the same

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Sure he has some interesting and controversial speakers that are going to be there.

Among those are Tim Tebow, a very interesting choice and a man who has been making political inroads quietly. He's got Peter Thiel speaking a shrewd venture capitalist and a couple of the Benghazi survivors. but as I look at this list I don't see the pizzazz he has promised. I mean that's all he could get? :lamo This just looks like to me a bunch of nutters in a room together talking about how great their favorite nutter is! It is rumored that Trump tried to get a bunch more actors and celebrities but it seems that he pissed most of them off as he marketed himself to the far right base.

So is his promise of an exciting GOP Convention going to come to pass? Not according to himself. He likes the establishment being there GASP!!!!

“Look, I have great respect for the institution of the conventions. I mean to me, it’s very important. So we’re not going to change the wheel,” he said on Fox.

?Not going to change the wheel?: More establishment than celebrity in Donald Trump?s convention lineup | National Post.

Tebow is speaking there, well, there goes whatever little respect I had left for him.

Tim Tebow is not speaking at the convention. What a surprise! Somebody made it up.

(Heard a sound bite from him on Fox. "News to me," he said.)

haha nice. I just saw that. media got it wrong.

Why? Tebow seems like a good young man.

He has many good qualities. I like him. The NFL absolutely needed a man with his public image in the midst of all of these scandals. Meanwhile folks were mostly concentrating on how lackluster his play was. It is, but good lord, he's a great public spokesman for youth outreach, fitness, and uplift.

Sure he has some interesting and controversial speakers that are going to be there.

Among those are Tim Tebow, a very interesting choice and a man who has been making political inroads quietly.

Tim Tebow was created by God to play football and serve the conservative cause (Tim 2:17). Ye shall not vex him, or else suffer His Wrath (Trump 2:34)

Among those are Tim Tebow, a very interesting choice and a man who has been making political inroads quietly. He's got Peter Thiel speaking a shrewd venture capitalist and a couple of the Benghazi survivors. but as I look at this list I don't see the pizzazz he has promised. I mean that's all he could get? :lamo This just looks like to me a bunch of nutters in a room together talking about how great their favorite nutter is! It is rumored that Trump tried to get a bunch more actors and celebrities but it seems that he pissed most of them off as he marketed himself to the far right base.

So is his promise of an exciting GOP Convention going to come to pass? Not according to himself. He likes the establishment being there GASP!!!!

?Not going to change the wheel?: More establishment than celebrity in Donald Trump?s convention lineup | National Post.
How many Circus Tents they going to putting up? Cannot wait to see all the acts, the top clown is already ready to go but need to see the supporting acts, will even be, after all the head clown does not like not being front and center.

Tim Tebow was created by God to play football and serve the conservative cause (Tim 2:17). Ye shall not vex him, or else suffer His Wrath (Trump 2:34)
:lamo ...................:lamo

Why? Tebow seems like a good young man.

That's why I said it, he has no business at that Trump **** show.

Looks like he bowed out of the whole thing, so I take back what I said.

Tim Tebow is not speaking at the convention. What a surprise! Somebody made it up.

(Heard a sound bite from him on Fox. "News to me," he said.)

Forget what I said.

Last edited:
Looks like Mr. Drumpf has had to go down to the "C" list speakers for his convention. Nobody wants to be on the same stage with the fool.

I've watched every single Republican convention since 1980, even when I had little kids. I think next week I'll watch Showgirls over and over again. It will be better entertainment than this fiasco.

I've watched every single Republican convention since 1980, even when I had little kids. I think next week I'll watch Showgirls over and over again. It will be better entertainment than this fiasco.

I would recommend tommy wesiau's The Room, if you are in the mood to watch a bad film.

I would recommend tommy wesiau's The Room, if you are in the mood to watch a bad film.

Is it as bad as Showgirls? That managed to replace Ishtar as the worst movie I ever watched.

I'll check out The Room. I'm in the mood for some serious masochistic behavior next week. Although thinking about Trump as the GOP nominee should be good enough.

Is it as bad as Showgirls? That managed to replace Ishtar as the worst movie I ever watched.

I'll check out The Room. I'm in the mood for some serious masochistic behavior next week. Although thinking about Trump as the GOP nominee should be good enough.

Tommy Wiseau's The Room is like the best worst movie ever.

Here is a video containing all of the screen time of Tommy wiseau from the room.

The man directed the film, he produced it, he wrote the script, and is the star of the film

Back
Top Bottom