• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's favorite McDonalds vs. yours

Just read that Corey Lewandowski has shared in his new book the POTUS's favorite McDonalds order.

Trump orders 2 Big Macs, 2 Fish Filets sandwiches, and a chocolate shake. You think he is skipping the fries to keep it healthy? Order totals nearly 2500 calories.

I'm wimpy at McDonalds. My order is 6 piece chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour, small fries and small diet coke. Try not to visit often. Actually prefer Burger King.

I used to eat way more than that, but that was when I was in the army, and I could consume 7-9k calories a day and lose weight. Nowadays I just order a big mac meal or sometimes a double quarter pounder meal, but i usually want atleast lettuce if not lettuce and tomatoes. I really can not eat more than that in a meal unless I am really active, my body works very well at telling me how much to eat based off how active I am.

I noticed the word "food" comes up exactly nowhere in your OP or title whatsoever... well done.

Yeah, I was at the second page of this thread before I realized it was about McDonald's drive in. Boy, talk about bait and switch, right. lol

I used to eat way more than that, but that was when I was in the army, and I could consume 7-9k calories a day and lose weight. Nowadays I just order a big mac meal or sometimes a double quarter pounder meal, but i usually want atleast lettuce if not lettuce and tomatoes. I really can not eat more than that in a meal unless I am really active, my body works very well at telling me how much to eat based off how active I am.

Wow, what a level of activity to consume 9K calories! Thanks for all you did for us.
Actually the lack of lettuce and tomato is what keeps me ordering the chicken mcnuggets. Do you ask for that for lettuce and tomato?

Yeah, I was at the second page of this thread before I realized it was about McDonald's drive in. Boy, talk about bait and switch, right. lol

Not understanding your post at all. This is discuss Trump's favorite McDonald's order vs. your own. Not complicated.

If you need to discuss food, another place might be more welcoming.

But please, if you'd like....share your McDonald's order, or your opinion of Trumps.

Can’t eat their burgers....

But I do like the occasional breakfast there

Hot cakes.....with my coffee

Or the sausage McMuffin with egg with coffee

My wife likes the sausage McGriddle

Greetings, gdgyva. :2wave:

I like the sausage biscuit with egg, but I only allow myself to eat those on Saturday morning as a treat, and if anyone thinks that's easy for me, they're wrong! I could eat one of those every morning! :lamo

Michelle's garden looks better day by day, right? Unfortunately no going back.

But this fast food/indulgence and/or addiction that we Americans share is something to think about. If you are addiction free I admire that...please share how you broke free. If not, please share your McDonald's order. It's just for fun.

At McDonald's, I get a dollar cheeseburger, small fries (husby ends up with half of them) and a large coke. I'm not always hungry, but I am always thirsty!

When we go to Burger King, we each get one of their "king" burgers (BBQ King, Mushroom King), a huge burger on a huge bun with over a pound of meat. I take mine home, cut it in quarters, and have lunch for the next four days. True story!

At McDonald's, I get a dollar cheeseburger, small fries (husby ends up with half of them) and a large coke. I'm not always hungry, but I am always thirsty!

When we go to Burger King, we each get one of their "king" burgers (BBQ King, Mushroom King), a huge burger on a huge bun with over a pound of meat. I take mine home, cut it in quarters, and have lunch for the next four days. True story!

Hi, I've never noticed the King burgers. My usual fall back (like once a month...not a regular) is a jr. whopper. I want the lettuce and tomato!!! I think it's great that you get 4 meals out of what they try to sell to consumers as a "normal" meal. That was kind of my point in starting this thread, though it might have been lost somewhat.

Hi, I've never noticed the King burgers. My usual fall back (like once a month...not a regular) is a jr. whopper. I want the lettuce and tomato!!! I think it's great that you get 4 meals out of what they try to sell to consumers as a "normal" meal. That was kind of my point in starting this thread, though it might have been lost somewhat.

Even my 200-lb husband only eats half of his, and heats the other half up the next day. Those things a massive... and utterly delicious. Try one! Just don't try to eat it all at once.

True story, in our podunk county newspaper's list of police/sheriff 911 calls (Yes, it's the best part of the paper) one caller said there was an unconscious man on the sidewalk. Officers responding said the man wasn't actually unconscious, but had just eaten at Burger King and was too full to move! :lol:

Oh, was that the trans fat issue that ruined them? Trying to recall here.

All actual beef got taken out. They degraded for a decade or something then took it all out,,,they suck since then but people dont seem to remember just how good they used to be.

I might have the dates fouled up a bit, would need to investigate, but when they ruined the fries and then when they went to Cooked For U I was about done.....it took three times as long to get food that used to be better.

Just read that Corey Lewandowski has shared in his new book the POTUS's favorite McDonalds order.

Trump orders 2 Big Macs, 2 Fish Filets sandwiches, and a chocolate shake. You think he is skipping the fries to keep it healthy? Order totals nearly 2500 calories.

I'm wimpy at McDonalds. My order is 6 piece chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour, small fries and small diet coke. Try not to visit often. Actually prefer Burger King.

If that is true he should be dead by now.

Maybe this is why he tweets at 3 A.M.? A super sized bowel movement then?

I cannot eat at McDonalds. I have tried. Every time I get sick. Wendys is fine. McDonalds must use the preservative that I am allergic to

They use a lot of sugar even in the buns.

All actual beef got taken out. They degraded for a decade or something then took it all out,,,they suck since then but people dont seem to remember just how good they used to be.

I might have the dates fouled up a bit, would need to investigate, but when they ruined the fries and then when they went to Cooked For U I was about done.....it took three times as long to get food that used to be better.

Beef taken out of the ... fries?

If that is true he should be dead by now.

Maybe this is why he tweets at 3 A.M.? A super sized bowel movement then?

You gotta remember this was before or after a rally, he had so much riding on them and he was just riffing, basically laying his dick on the table what come what may.....he needed to be in the right frame of mind, and if there is one thing Trump is an expert in it is mental hygiene.

He does not eat like this every day.

I can remember the fries going back to the late 60's. I still think they're good.

If I'm really hungry (haven't eaten all day) I can eat a Big Mac meal with an extra Big Mac.

The service is so slow at my nearest McDonalds I don't go much. Who ever owns it and runs it doesn't put in enough help.

Fake food!

LOL yes. Seems POTUS lives on fake food. Except occasional well done steak with ketchup at Mar Largo...just 3.5 million per visit of taxpayer support. I hope he likes D.C. McDonalds..might save us some $$$$

You gotta remember this was before a rally, he had so much riding on them and he was just riffing, basically laying his dick on the table what come what may.....he needed to be in the right frame of mind, and if there is one thing Trump is an expert in it is mental hygiene.

He does not eat like this every day.

How would you know? And what in the hell is mental hygiene?

What is Cooked For U....never heard of that.

I can remember the fries going back to the late 60's. I still think they're good.

If I'm really hungry (haven't eaten all day) I can eat a Big Mac meal with an extra Big Mac.

The service is so slow at my nearest McDonalds I don't go much. Who ever owns it and runs it doesn't put in enough help.

Getting both hot and properly salted is beyond their ability most days now.

And then there is the rest of the story.

:2wave:

Last edited:

How can he still be alive? A diet like that would kill most humans within 10 years.

I've outgrown McDonald's years ago. I only go for the breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Their burgers, which I used to like when I was a kid, are disgusting. Burger King has much better burgers but even they aren't good. You can go to any diner and buy a better burger. Or go to Five Guys Burgers. I can't believe Trump lives in Manhattan and eats McDonald's. You can order anything at any time in the city. The best foods in the world. All kind of high quality expensive burgers.

This is baffling. This man has no taste at all. It explains his gold plated toilets and horrible decore.

Last edited:
What is Cooked For U....never heard of that.

"Made For You" March 98

The food took a lot longer, and was not as good.

I went when the kids and/or wife insisted, but that was it, except for a couple of times in Sierra Vista because I was desperate and there was almost nothing there and McD's had a playPlace (and also the first store ever to have a drive through they claim, which I think is right)

Last edited:
How can he still be alive? A diet like that would kill most humans within 10 years.

I've outgrown McDonald's years ago. I only go for the breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Their burgers, which I used to like when I was a kid, are disgusting. Burger King has much better burgers but even they aren't good. You can go to any diner and buy a better burger. Or go to Five Guys Burgers. I can't believe Trump lives in Manhattan and eats McDonald's. You can order anything at any time in the city. The best foods in the world. All kind of high quality expensive burgers.

This is baffling. This man has no taste at all. It explains his gold plated toilets and horrible decore.

humans might be operative word here...

we are on to page 5 and nobody has admitted to a fondness for McDonald's fish filet sandwich.

Maybe 2 big macs and 2 fish fillets are some kind of exotic surf and turf? Or am I being mean....lol

Back
Top Bottom