• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's delusional comments on Putin's invasion....

Enabling Putin's four years of Russian military build-up, bashing NATO and attacking our democratic institutions. Putin couldn't have asked for more.
Trump is a traitor many times over. Can you imagine the hard right, if Obama would have "worked" with Russia in 2012?????

Russians aren't all that aggressive when they are already in control of what they want. Putin was in control of Trump for 4 years and got most everything he wanted. Trump gave it to him.

Now that Trump is gone and not able to hand him the cookies Putin wants, Putin has had to do things differently. Putin had nothing to lose under Trump. Now he is having to risk. When you risk, the possibility of loss happens.

what absolute nonsense Trump send ammo and weapons to Ukraine - does that sound even vaguely like Putin was in control of Trump.

TRump did nothing of the kind. Putin held off his aggression under Trump for some reason.
Because he knew Trump was dumb enough to launch a nuke at him, or they had an under the table deal, which the most likely option.

Duly noted. But at least Trump kept the world safe from Russian aggression during his 4 years.
Yeh, I heard Crimea voted Russia in. Wonder if there was any of that election fraud?

what absolute nonsense Trump send ammo and weapons to Ukraine - does that sound even vaguely like Putin was in control of Trump.
he isn't now but was for 4 years.

For the safety of all former Soviet states, it would be a disaster if this ass kissing sycophant were re-elected. Before 4 years of Trump Putin would have his Great Russia again that encompasses almost all of the former Soviet Union. And Trump will call it a genius move and kiss his little pinky ring.
He would probably get his hotel deal out of it.

TRump did nothing of the kind. Putin held off his aggression under Trump for some reason.
Crimea shrimea, who cares. If you don't oppose, there is no aggression.

I honest to God don't think that's it. I think Mafia DONald just adores Putin. Donnie soooooo much wants to be Putin that he just cannot contain himself.

That is why I recommend people listen to or read the entire text of Putin's address the other night that also includes his declaration that the two contested areas in East Ukraine are in his mind independent states now. I am telling you, as deranged as Donnie seems at times, he does not get within pissing distance of the derangement that Putin exhibited in that address.

You have to know something about Russian History, the now defunct Soviet Union, European history, American foreign policy and NATO to really know how deranged that entire Putin address was. Either that or be a Russian born before 1990. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in a typical Russian home listening to that pile of crap.

We talk about the Little Donnies.....Donnie is just a poor imitation of the real deal.....Vladimir Putin.

I honest to God don't think that's it. I think Mafia DONald just adores Putin. Donnie soooooo much wants to be Putin that he just cannot contain himself.

That is why I recommend people listen to or read the entire text of Putin's address the other night that also includes his declaration that the two contested areas in East Ukraine are in his mind independent states now. I am telling you, as deranged as Donnie seems at times, he does not get within pissing distance of the derangement that Putin exhibited in that address.

You have to know something about Russian History, the now defunct Soviet Union, European history, American foreign policy and NATO to really know how deranged that entire Putin address was. Either that or be a Russian born before 1990. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in a typical Russian home listening to that pile of crap.

We talk about the Little Donnies.....Donnie is just a poor imitation of the real deal.....Vladimir Putin.

Good thing Donnie's incompetent.

I don't even know if the pee pee tape is real. I don't think that would really be blackmail material, actually. He'd probably brag about how much he paid for them and that he was assured that his was the only head they've ever pissed on. I think Putin has other kinds of leverage though, which involves money laundering and underground financing. I think Russia's oligarchs have worked with Trump and, let's face it, complicit banks American and European banks to help the Russian oligarchs hide their money.

Trump tried to extort Ukraine.
Was that after Biden got his share? I don't recall any of the Trump kids getting $50k a month for doing nothing, nor do I remember Trump bragging on TV how he coerced Ukraine to fire a top-level prosecutor.

I don't even know if the pee pee tape is real. I don't think that would really be blackmail material, actually. I think Putin has other kinds of leverage though, which involves money laundering and underground financing. I think Russia's oligarchs have worked with Trump and, let's face it, complicit banks American and European banks to help the Russian oligarchs hide their money.
The actual biggest launderer of Russian Rubles is the UK which is why London is known as Londongrad in Europe. But I take your point.

Was that after Biden got his share? I don't recall any of the Trump kids getting $50k a month for doing nothing, nor do I remember Trump bragging on TV how he coerced Ukraine to fire a top-level prosecutor.
Why have Trump supporters, conservatives, libertarian-rights and GOPs become traitors to the name of Ronald Reagan?

Why have Trump supporters, conservatives, libertarian-rights and GOPs become traitors to the name of Ronald Reagan?
They haven't. You've been lied to.

A top level CORRUPT Russia-crap prosecutor.

You always have shit about half right. Half right is a half lie.

That reminds me of my favorite all time movie quote by Secretary Dryden in Lawrence of Arabia:
"If we've been telling lies, you've been telling half-lies. A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it."

Look in a mirror because at best you are never ever more than half right....etc etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom