• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's delusional comments on Putin's invasion....

You want to talk about fundamentals?

The U.S. Stock Market has caused over $100 Billion in losses since Putin started amassing forces at the Ukraine border.

This is what Trump wants? What you support?

Huh??

"Hundreds of baby dolphins have died trapped in fishing nets -- ever since Putin invaded Ukraine!! Do you want this?! Is this what you want?! You monster!!"

:rolleyes:

Duly noted. But at least Trump kept the world safe from Russian aggression during his 4 years.
trump allowed Russia and China to build up behind the scences for 4 years. Well done, Neville.

For the safety of all former Soviet states, it would be a disaster if this ass kissing sycophant were re-elected. Before 4 years of Trump Putin would have his Great Russia again that encompasses almost all of the former Soviet Union. And Trump will call it a genius move and kiss his little pinky ring.

Trumps comments trying to draw some analysis between Putin's actions in Ukraine and our issues at the southern border of the US are really cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs....cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs....cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

He's not a traitor when there's no American national interest at stake in Ukraine.
Ukraine is not America.

Southern border = US national interest
Ukraine border = Ukraine national interest

The reality is that Ukraine is a very divided country, having people with very sharply differing opinions.
What's happened is that the democratically elected leader was physically overthrown and chased out by an aggressive fascist section of people.
They then seized control over the govt and DECLARED THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TO BE ILLEGAL, and Russia then invaded to safeguard the rights of Russian speakers.
This new fascist govt has imprisoned citizens of Ukraine who disagree with its policies, and of course has no intention of allowing the Russian-speaking citizens in the East to vote in Ukrainian elections, because then it would be voted out of power.

How crooked of you to gloss over these fundamental things. Why do you hate people of Russian ethnicity?
If our own Civil War history should’ve taught you anything beyond the evils of slavery, it’s understanding the lawful federal jurisdiction and integrity of a country’s geographic boundaries by it’s own citizens.

The people of the 11 secessionist states never had any legal/constitutional right to take physical possession of the states they occupied.

They were free to leave the states, and even the United States. They had no right to take the rightful property of all United States citizens.

Exactly the same for Ukrainian separatists.

trump allowed Russia and China to build up behind the scences for 4 years. We’ll done, Neville.

Isn't that how it always works? Republicans let these horrible sores build up and they burst out when the Democrats get in power. Funny how it always happens that way.

The wannabe despot loves these authoritarian figures. It was his dream to be one. He tried; he failed

Please someone explain what subliminal messages he sends to his supporters. Perhaps that will help me understand :rolleyes:
Me thinks you do understand. ;)

Sarcasm is wasted on SO MANY people.

Like that time he "sarcastically" said he trusts Putin more than our intelligence agencies?

That time he "sarcastically" licked Kim Jong Un's ass in the middle of the DMZ?

That time he "sarcastically" moved our troops out of the way so Erdogan could murder him some kurds?

You'll tell any damn lie. Maybe you could switch to "he was joking" or "he was just showing how the meanyhead media wants to hurt his fee-fees." :rolleyes:

Isn't that how it always works? Republicans let these horrible sores build up and they burst out when the Democrats get in power. Funny how it always happens that way.
Why do Republicans support Putin’s reconstructed Soviet Union that Reagan defeated?

he call the move a "genius" and said Russia would be a "peacekeeper" in Ukraine.
He spread the BIG LIE once again as usual. Says Putin is very "savvy". I wonder if he knows what that means, LOL!

For more lavish and sickening praise read on. Still unfit for office. Its abundantly clear!

Putin IS savvy and he is getting away with his "peacekeeping" bullshit and this has come about exactly because Biden is in office and yes, if Trump won, we wouldn't be staring down war with Russia.

You want to see something deranged....try watching Putin's address which includes declaring two provinces within Ukraine as independent states. The whole thing is deranged. You can't find one paragraph that is not deranged and I am not a Russian. Were I a Russian born before 1990 I would be at least 3/4 through a liter of vodka desperately trying to get drunk enough to find some level that allowed me to suggest that it was not deranged.

Honestly it makes Trump sound .....sound.......SANE!

They get Trump's sarcasm, don't be fooled by the pearl clutching.

Oh, and I didn't miss all the homophobic attacks by the Left.

No Russia invasion.
NoKo wasn't lobbing missiles as they'd done while Obama was President.
Our border was more secure than it's been in decades.
NATO was paying up.

No Russia invasion.
NoKo wasn't lobbing missiles as they'd done while Obama was President.
Our border was more secure than it's been in decades.
NATO was paying up.
Other than NATO paying up all else irrelevant and frankly more a matter of the evil in this world being all comfy with the evil in the WH. There. wasn't that easy!

No OP he got it absolutely right .

You probably dislike it because he remains in charge of what he judges the most important matter for his own country and he gave the Dementia Kid two fingers .

Classic Trumpism:

Trump: "I shit my pants"

Conservatives: "He was joking, he didn't shit his pants!"

Trump, a day later: "I TOTALLY DID SHIT MY PANTS AND MEANT TO DO IT!"

Other than NATO paying up all else irrelevant and frankly more a matter of the evil in this world being all comfy with the evil in the WH. There. wasn't that easy!
And we were energy independent as Trump told Europe to buy energy from us and NOT Russia. Now, they're beholden. That didn't age well, along with shutting down the Keystone pipeline.
Can't wait for gas to be $7 a gallon, how about you?

And we were energy independent as Trump told Europe to buy energy from us and NOT Russia. Now, they're beholden. That didn't age well, along with shutting down the Keystone pipeline.
Can't wait for gas to be $7 a gallon, how about you?
We were never energy independent.

And we were selling it!
We were never energy independent after the days of wood burning and water wheels as the major sources of energy and certainly not fossil fuel independent EVER.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom