• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's "bone spurs": daughters of doctor say diagnosis was a favor for Fred Trump

And you would be wrong, again.

The commenter you replied to provided a rather good and detailed argument with evidence to support it.

What was your response? "you're wrong" ? That's not a rebuttal. C'mon.

Try a little harder.

Please.

My Draft number was drawn in 1971. There are many subjects to discuss with President Trump. I am by no means an admirer, but this was common behavior for the time of the Vietnam Nam war. Many fathers took measures to keep their sons out of the line of fire.

I have more problem with Trump’s later comments about avoiding std’s as his personal Viet Nam and professing his great regard for the military, while his actions say something altogether different.

I hear from many supporters, “watch what he does, not what he says!”

But none of the draft dodgers back then asked Americans for the job of commander-in-chief.

I would expect more from such a person. I don't want an average person, I want someone way way way way better than me.

The "Doctor" thing was Politfacts top lie of the year.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ar-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

With 4 MILLION people as of the end of 2013 losing coverage and others forced to obtain coverage for things that won't happen....

And he kept up the mantra even after it was clear it wasn't correct.

Trump won lie of the year award by politifact, as well.

But the difference, Obama didn't lie like a firehose shoots water as Trump does.

you're so partisan, hillary could let brave servicemen and our ambassador get killed and you would still prefer her to Trump

wait...

never mind

60 people died in 13 embassy attacks under Bush.

A number of soldiers have died under Trump hastily ordered Ops.

https://www.npr.org/sections/parall...st-military-raid-continues-to-raise-questions

24 people were killed and provided a list of names including nine men, six women and nine children.

Chief Special Warfare Operator William Owens, a Navy SEAL, of Peoria, Ill., was killed in the Yemen raid on Saturday, the Pentagon said.

What was that about Hillary?

Last edited:
President Trump is 72. The deferment was 50 years ago. The daughters were 3 and 6. The doctor is long gone. And yet they now have this vivid memory of something about daddy's landlord?

Are you taking over the job of the daily Trump bash post?

Thread winner!! This has to be one of the silliest Threads about Trump ever posted.
Poor souls so desperate to hate president Trump post garbage like this......

Thread winner!! This has to be one of the silliest Threads about Trump ever posted.

Ah, I bet you would rather talk about real things, like Obama’s secret Kenyan birth certificate, for another 6 years straight? Or maybe that secret pedophilia ring Hillary was running out of a pizza joint in DC? how about claiming that our entire electoral process is rigged and illegitimate, but only if Trump doesn’t win?

Ah, I bet you would rather talk about real things, like Obama’s secret Kenyan birth certificate, for another 6 years straight? Or maybe that secret pedophilia ring Hillary was running out of a pizza joint in DC? how about claiming that our entire electoral process is rigged and illegitimate, but only if Trump doesn’t win?

I think with the current crop of potential candidates and the current platform liberals will be talking about President Trump for the next 6 years and then possibly President Pence for another 8.

one of the reasons why you all lost was the arrogant belief that the hillary supporters were somehow more "worthy", More honest, more intelligent than those of us who voted for Trump

Not sure why they wouldn't be. We have over 7000 documented lies- all deliberate, and meant to incite, fear, hatred, anger, division, isolation, and tribalism vs..... what? Hillary's secret pedophilia ring being run out of a pizza joint in DC? :lamo

I think with the current crop of potential candidates and the current platform liberals will be talking about President Trump for the next 6 years and then possibly President Pence for another 8.

This is a democracy, and people get what they want and deserve.

haha.jpg

Oh please. Stop whining. Trump doesn't even know you're alive, and if he did, he wouldn't piss on you if you hair was on fire.

There's nothing silly about the Commander in Chief being a fraud.

Yeah you may be right. I guess we will just have to see who Putin would like to pick as our leader next.

I fail to see what Putin has to do with a 50 year old accusation from a couple of kids. But carry on.

Seriously, though, if Putin picked our current leader, then Hillary and the DNC did an even worse job than even I believed.

But carry on.

I fail to see what Putin has to do with a 50 year old accusation from a couple of kids. But carry on.

Seriously, though, if Putin picked our current leader, then Hillary and the DNC did an even worse job than even I believed.

But carry on.

That’s not in my opinion. That’s the unanimous opinion of every single intelligence chief from the previous administration, as well as this one.

Donald Trump trashed John McCain's history as a POW, to the delight of his followers, because he says he didn't think soldiers who are caught as POWs deserve any respect. He likes soldiers who don't get caught, he told us.

Well, it seems that he, or at least his dad, followed that advice. The two daughters of a foot doctor in Queens have reported that their dad sent in that report on young Donald having bone spurs at the request of, and as a favor to, Fred Trump. In return, he apparently got express and premium service for any repairs he needed for his unit.

The open and deplorable hypocrisy of Trump cultists knows no bounds.

So you are saying Trump besides being a liar he is also a coward!

hmmm did not see that coming!

trump_scared of eagles.jpg

Diving Mullah

merlin_148338396_eeaa56e9-58d4-4bad-935f-523cafe77ef6-superJumbo.jpg

Dr. Braunstein’s office was below Edgerton Apartments, one of dozens of buildings owned by the Trumps in the 1960s. It seems there was a quid-pro-quo between Fred Trump and the podiatrist. A diagnosis of bone spur growths in exchange for no rent increase. “If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.”

you're so partisan, hillary could let brave servicemen and our ambassador get killed and you would still prefer her to Trump

wait...

never mind

I had no idea Hillary was in charge of security at each and every embassy around the world. It's absurd. Why don't you blame Bush for 9/11 or Reagan for the Lebanon marine barracks attack?

You guys not only blamed Hillary but launched a full investigation which included subpoenas of her emails.

Dr. Braunstein’s office was below Edgerton Apartments, one of dozens of buildings owned by the Trumps in the 1960s. It seems there was a quid-pro-quo between Fred Trump and the podiatrist. A diagnosis of bone spur growths in exchange for no rent increase. “If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.”

The Trumps are a kind of crime family.

I am an equal opportunity critic sir. Our 2 party system is intellectually and morally bankrupt, and I've known that for several decades now.

The Dems & Repubs are both corrupt on any given day and on any given issue. I "talk about" both sides, if it makes you feel any better.

Not on this thread....you only mentioned one, but that is a minor point and thank you for the clarification and respecting me enough to do so.
I hope you and yours enjoy a sweet and wonderful 2019 for all concerned.
Let's tear both parties apart together next year.

And just as much in the Dem camp, or maybe more.

The "Doctor" thing was Politfacts top lie of the year.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ar-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

With 4 MILLION people as of the end of 2013 losing coverage and others forced to obtain coverage for things that won't happen....

And he kept up the mantra even after it was clear it wasn't correct.

"I know the president I adore is a coward who skipped out on Vietnam cause his daddy was rich then spent decades insulting veterans, but... But... Obama!!!"

You can't excuse this terrible behavior so you attempt to distract.

"I know the president I adore is a coward who skipped out on Vietnam cause his daddy was rich then spent decades insulting veterans, but... But... Obama!!!"

You can't excuse this terrible behavior so you attempt to distract.

Who said anyone adores him?

Standard Alpaca poo.

Cannot defend a mega lie? Make BS claims about the poster.

Since when is many on the Democrat base so concerned about Presidents serving in the military?

Since DJT was elected.

Donald Trump trashed John McCain's history as a POW, to the delight of his followers, because he says he didn't think soldiers who are caught as POWs deserve any respect. He likes soldiers who don't get caught, he told us.

Well, it seems that he, or at least his dad, followed that advice. The two daughters of a foot doctor in Queens have reported that their dad sent in that report on young Donald having bone spurs at the request of, and as a favor to, Fred Trump. In return, he apparently got express and premium service for any repairs he needed for his unit.

The open and deplorable hypocrisy of Trump cultists knows no bounds.

ZERO proof of their claims. More TDS BULL****.

Back
Top Bottom