• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargantuan

Re: Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargan

After the vacuum of Iraq, there was Libya which I know were air strikes but I am sure there were arming of a group that followed American interests. The same thing happened with Syria. We armed the rebels, and we even hired mercenaries, to fight the establishment of Syria, Hassad I believe. Well, considering all the hardware we left after the Iraq war, meaning mortars, humvies, what-have-you - compounded with the fact that we armed these groups of people, they eventually started to control and learned how to refine oil. This oil is even bought today by western nations, the very nations they have attacked. And ISIL is born. Weapons manufacturer's dream, no? We are spending money to financially aid your enemy that you are being paid to blow up.

In essence, Obama did start ISIL, but it wasn't his intention.

Intent didn't matter in THIS case.

Re: Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargan

I'm not denying the content of the video and the words spoken by each of those two people.

That'd be you. Good luck with that.

Again, you want us to share your delusion that a bunch of clipped, doctored and highly selective quotes (for which, in Comey's case we've found him making the opposite statement several times) actually counts as "evidence." If this had been offered as evidence in a courtroom, it would have taken 2 seconds for it to be ruled inadmissible.

Intent didn't matter in THIS case.

Intent doesn't have any meaning in this case.

One has some dangling stuff between thier legs and one doesn't?
"

Given the size of his hands its unlikely that he has anything dangling" between his legs

"

Given the size of his hands its unlikely that he has anything dangling" between his legs

:roll:

Stop parroting stupid myths.

"

I said one, I didn't say which one

Donald Trump has small hands, according to Madame Tussauds - NY Daily News

Just as a reminder he;s over 6" he has very tiny hands for an average man and especially for a man of his size, You know what men with small hands are famous for?

Sigh. I was talking about the myth you pushed about penis size. There is no scientific evidence to suggest hand size is associated with penis size. You should google what determines penis size before you parrot any more myths.

Again, you want us to share your delusion that a bunch of clipped, doctored and highly selective quotes (for which, in Comey's case we've found him making the opposite statement several times) actually counts as "evidence." If this had been offered as evidence in a courtroom, it would have taken 2 seconds for it to be ruled inadmissible.

Yes, yes, I know. The video isn't the video, and those people really didn't say what the video shows they said. Your cognitive dissonance must be massive.

As for the bolded, please cite them.

Yes, yes, I know. The video isn't the video, and those people really didn't say what the video shows they said. Your cognitive dissonance must be massive.

As for the bolded, please cite them.

Oh, the video's a video....it's a clumsily produced propaganda video. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to have tried to pass something like that off on you with Der Drumpf. But then I'm not a rightwinger who, by nature, is apparently incapable of feeling embarrassment. Of course, with Der Drumpf, we don't have to doctor up his quotes to make him look like a fascist dunghill. He does it all for us, no editing or out-of-contexting needed. He's truly a gift (and grift) that keeps on giving (and grifting).

There's no exscuse for allowing ISIS to basically run roughshod and unopposed through once liberated Iraq towns killing Men, Women and Children

There's no excuse for letting ISIS exploit a lack of US presence while they gained land, weapons and supporters

No matter how long and how hard you rub that turd it is never going to get shiny.

Oh, the video's a video....it's a clumsily produced propaganda video.

How so? It's clear that each of these people said what they said in the video. The direct quotes are complete scentences and are in context. It's just that they don't agree with each other, and that's the nub. Once you've merely waved your hand to dismiss, with little further evidence or citation to back up your hand waving.

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to have tried to pass something like that off on you with Der Drumpf. But then I'm not a rightwinger who, by nature, is apparently incapable of feeling embarrassment. Of course, with Der Drumpf, we don't have to doctor up his quotes to make him look like a fascist dunghill. He does it all for us, no editing or out-of-contexting needed. He's truly a gift (and grift) that keeps on giving (and grifting).

All your baseless ad hominem attacks noted. Substantiate your claims.

No matter how long and how hard you rub that turd it is never going to get shiny.

Which is why you support Hillary? :lamo

Re: the turd that Fenton, et al., keep hoping to turn into gold about the SOFA with Iraq.

The original SOFA was signed by Bushin 2008 and called for all US forces to be out of Iraq by 2011. It was a done deal before Obama took office (but that never stops the squeakers on the right from blaming him for every bad thing in all of human history). Nevertheless Obama tried to negotiate a new SOFA in 2010 that would have allowed up to 10,000 US forces to remain in Iraq for "training and equipping" (riiiiiight) Iraqi fighters. The Iraqi parliament insisted that those forces would be subject to the Iraqi courts if there was any criminal activity. No President would ever agree to that, especially after what happened under the Bush Disaster. I can just imagine what the rightwing's screaming would have been like if Obama had agreed to this provision. Of course, this bit of fact injected into the conversation will trigger that screaming so let it begin........now.

Re: the turd that Fenton, et al., keep hoping to turn into gold about the SOFA with Iraq.

The original SOFA was signed by Bushin 2008 and called for all US forces to be out of Iraq by 2011. It was a done deal before Obama took office (but that never stops the squeakers on the right from blaming him for every bad thing in all of human history). Nevertheless Obama tried to negotiate a new SOFA in 2010 that would have allowed up to 10,000 US forces to remain in Iraq for "training and equipping" (riiiiiight) Iraqi fighters. The Iraqi parliament insisted that those forces would be subject to the Iraqi courts if there was any criminal activity. No President would ever agree to that, especially after what happened under the Bush Disaster. I can just imagine what the rightwing's screaming would have been like if Obama had agreed to this provision. Of course, this bit of fact injected into the conversation will trigger that screaming so let it begin........now.

I have to object here. Why would a sitting US president object to placing an occupying military force under Sharia law.

The direct quotes are complete scentences and are in context.
They are every but in context. Context would included the date and locale these claims were made.

All your baseless ad hominem attacks noted.

Oh, yeah. When you get your BS slapped down it's the go-to whine about mean ol' liberals. Can't you find a different tune for once?

Substantiate your claims.

Done and ignored, as it always will be by your sort.

Which is why you support Hillary? :lamo

Is that really the best you could come up with? Gad. Well, at least your absurd little emoji always laughs at your "stuff." That must make you feel good.

The direct quotes are complete scentences and are in context.

They are every but in context. Context would included the date and locale these claims were made.

Oh, yeah. When you get your BS slapped down it's the go-to whine about mean ol' liberals. Can't you find a different tune for once?

Can you stop with your baseless ad hominem attacks and have a civil exchange?

Done and ignored, as it always will be by your sort.

You've substantiated your claims? Care to refer to a post# or quote it?

Can you stop with your baseless ad hominem attacks and have a civil exchange?

You've substantiated your claims? Care to refer to a post# or quote it?

I'm not your nanny or tutor. If you ignore something it's up to you to find it. And here's a hint about civility: you show some you might get some back. You've done more than your share of insulting in our exchanges so if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Lol.....SOFA ??

Obama never had any intention to leave troops behind. He made this clear in 2012....

Do you really think it's just right-wingers that lie?

Have you ever heard about Hillary Clinton?

Compared to Trump, Hillary can hardly be called a liar.

Lol.....SOFA ??

Obama never had any intention to leave troops behind. He made this clear in 2012....

By 2012, if you'd been paying attention, the die was cast. The only way the Iraqi gov. would have allowed US troops to remain in Iraq would be if they were subject to Iraqi law. I can just imagine what sort of screeching would go up from you lot if Obama had agreed to such a condition. But go on and keep trying to pretend reality didn't happen. It's what you do best.

I'm not your nanny or tutor. If you ignore something it's up to you to find it.
I see.

I read this as you've got nothing, and I'm not spending my time to track down some sort imagined substantiation of ours, especially not when it allegedly supersedes that which is plain to see in a video. Sorry, if you want me to consider it, please present it.

And here's a hint about civility: you show some you might get some back. You've done more than your share of insulting in our exchanges so if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Oh really? I think you'll find me one of the more civil posters around here. If you can't handle me, I think it is perhaps you who needs to relocate out of the kitchen.

By 2012, if you'd been paying attention, the die was cast. The only way the Iraqi gov. would have allowed US troops to remain in Iraq would be if they were subject to Iraqi law. I can just imagine what sort of screeching would go up from you lot if Obama had agreed to such a condition. But go on and keep trying to pretend reality didn't happen. It's what you do best.

" The die was cast " ?? Lol !! What the hell ?

No, as made perfectly clear by that video I just posted, Obama NEVER had any intention of leaving troops behind.

Not only did he decide not to leave troops behind, he did NOTHING as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraqi towns killing women, men and children.

He did nothing as they gained land, influence, weapons and new members.

I take that back, he did do something.

He told us that he was going to degrade and destroy ISIS, but we now know that was a bald face lie, one of many.

He also said ISIS was " contained", a day before the French terror attack.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...d/index.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

What a disaster of legacy he's built for himself. He deserves every bit of it too.

Back
Top Bottom