• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargantuan

Re: Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargan

How about policing your side of the aisle and your 'flying monkeys' for a change? Seems you've let them lose out of the cage for along time already.
Once you got that in better shape, then you might have some credibility chasing after others with your finger wagging.

Holy pot-meet-kettle moment. Eohrn, you excuse the misgivings of the GOP one thousand percent of the time, and you have the ****ing balls to go after someone else for being partisan?

Re: Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargan

Holy pot-meet-kettle moment. Eohrn, you excuse the misgivings of the GOP one thousand percent of the time, and you have the ****ing balls to go after someone else for being partisan?

Hey Kobie, I'd like to see the statistical proof of that, because I don't believe it's true.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and credit you with an attempt at satire with that comment. A failed attempt to be sure but certainly couldn't be considered a serious idea.

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt that anyone that would support Hillary has any leg to stand when it comes to calling anyone else a liar.

Hillary and her supporters are doing everything possible to hide the fact that she WILL INDEED try to abolish the 2nd Amendment through the Supreme Court

Forbes Welcome

Yeah, the old trick of trying to make both sides equal. It's a favorite of the MSM. Only, this time there's no equivalency whatsoever. And the rightwing certainly has no standing to any righteous indignation about a candidate who lies. But Trump goes far beyond even the rightwing tolerance for lying. He is a proto-fascist. That is now clear. He seems clownish but he's no clown. He's a very serious, clear and present danger to this country.

Oh, and you should be the last person to be pontificating about "form."
Awww... don't be like that.:(

Yesterday, Trump said Obama "founded" ISIS and re-iterated his colossal lie about his opposition to the Iraq War before the war started. Here's the truth about this lying POS:
Donald Trump and the Iraq War

Highlights:

"There is no evidence that we could find, however, that he spoke against the war before it started, although we did find he expressed early concerns about the cost and direction of the war a few months after it started.
Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.
Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.” "

"Jan. 28, 2003: Trump appears on Fox Business’ “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” on the night of President Bush’s State of the Union address. Trump says he expects to hear “a lot of talk about Iraq and the problems,” and the economy. He urges Bush to make a decision on Iraq. “Either you attack or you don’t attack,” he says. But he offers no opinion on what Bush should do. "

Two days after the invasion:
"March 21, 2003: Neil Cavuto of Fox Business interviews Trump about the impact of the Iraq war on the stock market. Trump says the war “looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint,” and he predicts the market will “go up like a rocket” after the war. But Cavuto does not ask Trump whether the U.S. should have gone to war with Iraq and Trump doesn’t offer an opinion."

Even in July, when it was becoming obvious that the war was arleady not going as advertised, Trump's only concern was the financial cost not the adverse consequences of a failed war in the region:

"July 1, 2003: Trump appears on “Hardball with Chris Matthews” and expresses concern about money being spent in Iraq rather than in the U.S. He made his comment when he was asked about a quote Trump gave in February 2000 about the possibility of running for president."

And as late as Dec. 2003, Trump was praising the fall of Saddam:

"Dec. 15, 2003: Neil Cavuto of Fox Business interviews Trump two days after the capture of Iraq President Saddam Hussein. Hussein was captured on Dec. 13, 2003, a Saturday when the markets were closed. Trump says Hussein’s capture was a “great thing” for the country, but he mentions that “a lot of people [are] questioning” the wisdom of going to war with Iraq in the first place."--Note: even then he refers to "a lot of people" instead of his own views, a habit he still loves today.

I know it's part of the rightwing's value system to elevate and encourage lying at all levels of their politics but it's always good to review just how dedicated they are to the lie.

Geez, in the Assassinator-in-Chief's case, there's hardly any need to go back 13 years to mine his cow, bull, goat, sheep and horse ****. Just examining what he's said since he declared for the highest office in the land is equivalent to dealing with the Augean stables of contemporary politics.

Your diversion away from how terribly Hillary lied about the whole thing is noted.

Before you is video of Comey's press statement and video of Hillary's lies, yet you don't accept what's before you own very eyes.
Perhaps your eyes are blinded by partisanship or something?

We have Comey saying under oath before Congress last year that there was no evidence Clinton lied to any investigator and yet rightwingers continue to pretend he said otherwise. Then we have the July 5 statement from Comey that no basis was found in his investigation to recommend charges be brought against and yet you continue to pretend he said the opposite. Oh, he did go on and slather what should have been a one-sentence announcement with with heaping helpings of innuendo in order to keep the BS fires burning on your side but it's still BS--and you know it. Actually you prefer BS to truth.

Sorry, but that laughable. Your statement is laughable and without any credibility.

The video proof of Hillary's lies are obvious even to the casual observer. There's nothing partisan in that. These two people said exactly what the video recorded them saying. Nothing of the 'republican flying monkeys in congress' had a single thing to do with what these two people said.

'republican flying monkeys in congress', a derogatory diversion from the facts of the video, diversion from unfavorable facts from the left yet again, this is about all they do anymore, just have to look at the media coverage.

So what of the Democratic 'flying monkeys' in congress who are endorsing a know pathological liar and center of many multiple swirls of corruption?
Someone who put her SoS office up for sale in the form of 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation? Yes, Quid pro quo. Documented in emails leaked by WikiLeaks.
So what the other Democratic flying monkeys who have spoken similar gun and murder loaded political statements but aren't called on by the biased flying monkeys in the news media?

You're a progressive. Fine.

How about policing your side of the aisle and your 'flying monkeys' for a change? Seems you've let them lose out of the cage for along time already.
Once you got that in better shape, then you might have some credibility chasing after others with your finger wagging.

So, you think it's "laughable" that your flying monkeys couldn't even manufacture a lie (which is really their specialty, after all) to pin on HRC after months of investigation into the emails and years of the same, and redundant, attempts with Benghazi!!! Instead we're to rely on your intuitive powers when watching/listening to her on TV which, of course, have nothing to do with your rabid hatred for her since 1992. Talk about laughable---your sort should get comedy awards.

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt that anyone that would support Hillary has any leg to stand when it comes to calling anyone else a liar.

This from a Drumpf supporter? Wow, you don't know when or how to keep from indicting yourself. Not complaining, mind you. I like it that you make yourself such a juicy target for ridicule.

Last edited:

Awww... don't be like that.:(

Oh, you're having sad...poor thing.... awwww right back atcha, Jack.

Geez, in the Assassinator-in-Chief's case, there's hardly any need to go back 13 years to mine his cow, bull, goat, sheep and horse ****. Just examining what he's said since he declared for the highest office in the land is equivalent to dealing with the Augean stables of contemporary politics.

We're well aware of the aversion your sort has to success. After all, you put the worst president in history into office twice (in 2000 and 2004) and still pretend that didn't happen. Now you're trying to put someone who shouldn't even be allowed within 50 miles of DC, much less actually holding any office, into power so you can finish off the complete destruction of this republic. I know in your rightwing echo chamber you can get away with saying any kind of rubbish but not with me around, you can't.

This from a Drumpf supporter? Wow, you don't know when or how to keep from indicting yourself.

Indicting myself?

We have Comey saying under oath before Congress last year that there was no evidence Clinton lied to any investigator and yet rightwingers continue to pretend he said otherwise. Then we have the July 5 statement from Comey that no basis was found in his investigation to recommend charges be brought against and yet you continue to pretend he said the opposite. Oh, he did go on and slather what should have been a one-sentence announcement with with heaping helpings of innuendo in order to keep the BS fires burning on your side but it's still BS--and you know it. Actually you prefer BS to truth.

See. I knew that the video wouldn't help you in seeing how Hillary lies and what she lies about. Do please note that all the lying you say I claimed, I have not. So stop diverting.

Hillary lies to the public and the press, and the press about facts - as the video demonstrates, and rather than the press holding her accountable for her lies, as is their contribution to society, they give her a pass and in fact applaud her. It's ridiculous.

So, you think it's "laughable" that your flying monkeys couldn't even manufacture a lie (which is really their specialty, after all) to pin on HRC after months of investigation into the emails and years of the same, and redundant, attempts with Benghazi!!! Instead we're to rely on your intuitive powers when watching/listening to her on TV which, of course, have nothing to do with your rabid hatred for her since 1992. Talk about laughable---your sort should get comedy awards.

I think it's Hillary's specialty for manufacturing lies. Take another look at the video I posted.

See. I knew that the video wouldn't help you in seeing how Hillary lies and what she lies about. Do please note that all the lying you say I claimed, I have not. So stop diverting.

Hillary lies to the public and the press, and the press about facts - as the video demonstrates, and rather than the press holding her accountable for her lies, as is their contribution to society, they give her a pass and in fact applaud her. It's ridiculous.

What you see and hear when you watch a video of Clinton bears no resemblance to reality. All it does is flip the hate switch on in your brain. Expecting others to share your malady is beyond absurd--but of course not beyond you.

I think it's Hillary's specialty for manufacturing lies. Take another look at the video I posted.

Yeah, your perceptions of her are your "reality" not actual reality. Never mind the investigations even by your own flying monkeys never come up with anything. It's only your thoughts that count, right?

We're well aware of the aversion your sort has to success. After all, you put the worst president in history into office twice (in 2000 and 2004) and still pretend that didn't happen. Now you're trying to put someone who shouldn't even be allowed within 50 miles of DC, much less actually holding any office, into power so you can finish off the complete destruction of this republic. I know in your rightwing echo chamber you can get away with saying any kind of rubbish but not with me around, you can't.

:lamo

You know, Jane is a virulent obsessed anti-Trumpster, like yourself.

Perhaps next time you're all hot and bothered, you might want to make sure your screeds are directed at the right people. Otherwise, viewers might assume all you're interested in doing is flinging diaper contents around the room with little but the sound of troll footsteps in the background.

:lamo

You know, Jane is a virulent obsessed anti-Trumpster, like yourself.

Perhaps next time you're all hot and bothered, you might want to make sure your screeds are directed at the right people. Otherwise, viewers might assume all you're interested in doing is flinging diaper contents around the room with little but the sound of troll footsteps in the background.

You mean her reference to "assassinator-in-chief" was referring to Trump? I will go back to her comment and ask for clarification.

Jane, I may have mistaken your "assassinator-in-chief" sobriquet as a reference to Obama (since it's very similar to many rightwing attacks on him) but someone (ocean) tells me you were probably referring to Der Drumpf. If so, I abjectly apologize for my earlier response based on my faulty interpretation.

You mean her reference to "assassinator-in-chief" was referring to Trump? I will go back to her comment and ask for clarification.

If you recall the lies and complete fabrication by the media over Trumps comments about taping into the power of 2nd Amendment advocates and NRA members to deal with Hilary, you might have avoided exposing more than you were counting on.

Unfortunately, zeal and irrational behavior can cause mistakes to be made, so perhaps those defects of character should excuse the gaff.

If you recall the lies and complete fabrication by the media over Trumps comments about taping into the power of 2nd Amendment advocates and NRA members to deal with Hilary, you might have avoided exposing more than you were counting on.

Unfortunately, zeal and irrational behavior can cause mistakes to be made, so perhaps those defects of character should excuse the gaff.

Well, I remember when Der Drumpf sent out the signal that a violent solution to a Clinton presidency may be necessary to prevent her from appointing SCOTUS justices. Of course, a couple days later after several surrogates gave conflicting explanations for what he REALLY meant (he meant voters; no, wait, he meant NRA lobbying power) until finally he let tweeted: Media desperate to distract from Clinton's anti-2A stance. I said pro-2A citizens must organize and get out vote to save our Constitution!) Of course, everyone in that audience knew what he meant and so did you. That "second amendment remedy" has been thrown around by sovereign-citizen nutcases for some time. And, of course, rightwingers are so merciful with the "gaffes" their politicians make but let one minor slip from HRC (e.g. "short circuit" instead of "short cut") and there are calls for congressional kangaroo hearings all over again. I know you think we can't see right through you all but you are transparent as air (and just as substantial).

What you see and hear when you watch a video of Clinton bears no resemblance to reality. All it does is flip the hate switch on in your brain. Expecting others to share your malady is beyond absurd--but of course not beyond you.

Hmm. The video doesn't show what it shows? Rrrriiiiggghht Got it. (I kinda think the video can stand on it's own, really).

Yeah, your perceptions of her are your "reality" not actual reality.

Reality is not reality? LOL. You are a hoot.

Never mind the investigations even by your own flying monkeys never come up with anything. It's only your thoughts that count, right?

Not at all. I have very little bearing or influence on much of anything, especially not national politics. But that doesn't alter the facts of Hillary long and scandal ridden career of 'public' (self) service. Especially not this latest pay to play scandal while she was SoS. The sum total of it all is that she's a corrupt political elite, and it's time for her to just retire from the public stage.

Last edited:

Hillary and her supporters are doing everything possible to hide the fact that she WILL INDEED try to abolish the 2nd Amendment through the Supreme Court

Forbes Welcome

If you can make yourself believe that, you are exactly the target for manipulation by a a demagogue like Der Drumpf. He has relied on that extreme form of gullibility all along the way.

Moderator's Warning:
Not Breaking News. Moved to GPD

Expanding on your idea of "instant runoff voting" there could also be ranked choice voting which would go a long way to avoid people having to settle for "lesser of two evil" dilemmas.

Back
Top Bottom