• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargantuan

Re: Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargan

I see.

I read this as you've got nothing, and I'm not spending my time to track down some sort imagined substantiation of ours, especially not when it allegedly supersedes that which is plain to see in a video. Sorry, if you want me to consider it, please present it.
Well, of course, you would have to read it this way. You need an escape route so by all means take it. Since I'd put the odds on your ability to "consider it" at less than zero, you're not worth what would be wasted effort.

Oh really? I think you'll find me one of the more civil posters around here. If you can't handle me, I think it is perhaps you who needs to relocate out of the kitchen.

Again, the fantasy world you people occupy with your perverted self-image is by itself worth coming around here to marvel at. I almost expect you to pull the "I'm not rightwing. I'm moderate" gambit.

Re: Trump's a Massive Liar but his lies about his position on the Iraq War are Gargan

Well, of course, you would have to read it this way. You need an escape route so by all means take it. Since I'd put the odds on your ability to "consider it" at less than zero, you're not worth what would be wasted effort.

Again, the fantasy world you people occupy with your perverted self-image is by itself worth coming around here to marvel at. I almost expect you to pull the "I'm not rightwing. I'm moderate" gambit.

All this diversion and still no substantiation of your position about the video posted. You know what? Never mind.

I don't believe that you have anything. Prove me wrong. Post your substantiation of your position about the video posted.

" The die was cast " ?? Lol !! What the hell ?

No, as made perfectly clear by that video I just posted, Obama NEVER had any intention of leaving troops behind.

Not only did he decide not to leave troops behind, he did NOTHING as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraqi towns killing women, men and children.

He did nothing as they gained land, influence, weapons and new members.

I take that back, he did do something.

He told us that he was going to degrade and destroy ISIS, but we now know that was a bald face lie, one of many.

He also said ISIS was " contained", a day before the French terror attack.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...d/index.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

What a disaster of legacy he's built for himself. He deserves every bit of it too.

Oh, please spare us the crocodile tears about Iraqi women and children. For the entire time the Bush/Cheney Murder, Inc. was in power you denied there was any civilian death problem to worry about. I know you're good at creating your own facts but expecting other people to believe these ersatz "facts" indicates a more severe problem than just the ability to distort everything to your ideology. Yesterday, I gave you an excerpt from this summary of the SOFA in Iraq and obviously you either didn't read it or refuse to accept it. Here's the source for the entire article, which you of course will not read either but I put it here anyway just to illustrate how you are totally impervious to the actual truth of this matter (and every other matter):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
Your version of when and where ISIL originated is also ground in pure falsehood or ignorance or (most likely) both. The elements of ISIL were present for the entire team the US had forces in Iraq.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement It was the Bush/Cheney Criminal Syndicate that reassured the American people after the absurd "Surge" in 2008 at that all insurgency in Iraq was quelled and it was flowers and rainbows every day there so it was fine to start the withdrawal. That whole process was begun under Bush and Obama tried to renegotiate it no matter how much you refuse to believe it.

You will not get away from continually rewriting history according to the rigid rightwing propaganda imperative on this thread. I'll keep slapping the lies down as often as you put them up.

I have to object here. Why would a sitting US president object to placing an occupying military force under Sharia law.

Oh, please tell me that is meant as wicked satire so I can vote you up.

" The die was cast " ?? Lol !! What the hell ?

No, as made perfectly clear by that video I just posted, Obama NEVER had any intention of leaving troops behind.

Not only did he decide not to leave troops behind, he did NOTHING as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraqi towns killing women, men and children.

He did nothing as they gained land, influence, weapons and new members.

I take that back, he did do something.

He told us that he was going to degrade and destroy ISIS, but we now know that was a bald face lie, one of many.

He also said ISIS was " contained", a day before the French terror attack.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...d/index.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

What a disaster of legacy he's built for himself. He deserves every bit of it too.

Oh, and by the way, here's what your link above has to say about Obama's comment:

Before the attack, Obama spoke reassuringly about the growth of ISIS in the MIddle East, suggesting that while the terror group had not been beaten, it had been controlled.
"We have not yet been able to ... completely decapitate their command and control structures," he told ABC News. But he touted success in "trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."
The administration says when he declared ISIS contained, Obama was speaking only about efforts to help Iraqi and Kurdish forces and U.S. bombing efforts in Syria.
Recent wins against the group seemed to back up Obama's assertion: Kurdish forces retook Sinjar Mountain in Iraq with the help of U.S. airpower late this week. A drone strike announced late Thursday is suspected to have killed "Jihadi John," the ISIS executioner, a symbolic victory after Americans and others were killed on camera and used in propaganda videos. And overall, ISIS' capture of ground has slowed.
"It means exactly what he said," the senior administration official said, referring to the President's containment comments. "Their (ISIS) momentum in terms of territorial gains in Iraq and Syria has been contained/halted."

Again, thank you for providing the proof of your own misrepresentation of the truth.

All this diversion and still no substantiation of your position about the video posted. You know what? Never mind.

I don't believe that you have anything. Prove me wrong. Post your substantiation of your position about the video posted.

You keep saying you'll leave and yet here you still are. As the old saying goes, "how are we gonna miss you if you never go away?" Mind you, I couldn't care less what you do or where you go. But if you're going to stay I'm not going to do your work for you or and let you put up all your BS with no pushback. I know how this rightwing laziness for actually looking for the real story goes. I've been suckered before: I go off and fetch the facts for you and you come back with propaganda POS like that video, which you'll keep reposting and insisting to be taken seriously when it's an amateurish, slapped-together bowl of garbage.

Last edited:

You keep saying you'll leave and yet here you still are. As the old saying goes, "how are we gonna miss you if you never go away?" Mind you, I couldn't care less what you do or where you go. But if you're going to stay I'm not going to do your work for you or and let you put up all your BS with no pushback. I know how this rightwing laziness for actually looking for the real story goes. I've been suckered before: I go off and fetch the facts for you and you come back with propaganda POS like that video, which you'll keep reposting and insisting to be taken seriously when it's an amateurish, slapped-together bowl of garbage.

I'm not asking you to "go off and fetch the facts" from the Internet, merely to point out the post in this thread where you've substantiated your position that the video is deceptive. Failing a post you've claimed you've already made, then yes, I ask that you substantiate your position in some way.

Surely you can do that. Or maybe you can't.

Until you do, I'm sorry, but I can't take you, or your criticism of the video very seriously.

I'm not asking you to "go off and fetch the facts" from the Internet, merely to point out the post in this thread where you've substantiated your position that the video is deceptive. Failing a post you've claimed you've already made, then yes, I ask that you substantiate your position in some way.

Surely you can do that. Or maybe you can't.

Until you do, I'm sorry, but I can't take you, or your criticism of the video very seriously.

So, you're even too lazy to go through the few pages of this thread after you put up that piece-o-**** video. And you're still here begging for help. Either quit whining or go away like you keep promising.

So, you're even too lazy to go through the few pages of this thread after you put up that piece-o-**** video. And you're still here begging for help. Either quit whining or go away like you keep promising.

Give you a chance to improve your response. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, I guess.

Oh, the video's a video....it's a clumsily produced propaganda video. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to have tried to pass something like that off on you with Der Drumpf. But then I'm not a rightwinger who, by nature, is apparently incapable of feeling embarrassment. Of course, with Der Drumpf, we don't have to doctor up his quotes to make him look like a fascist dunghill. He does it all for us, no editing or out-of-contexting needed. He's truly a gift (and grift) that keeps on giving (and grifting).

Again, you want us to share your delusion that a bunch of clipped, doctored and highly selective quotes (for which, in Comey's case we've found him making the opposite statement several times) actually counts as "evidence." If this had been offered as evidence in a courtroom, it would have taken 2 seconds for it to be ruled inadmissible.

No, of course your highly doctored and carefully edited out-of-context quotes doesn't even come close to showing what you fervently want to believe it shows. Although it does reveal some things that you apparently missed. For example, it does include Comey's statement that there was no basis for any criminal charges which is immediately followed by his gratuitous and legally meaningless offering of a hypothetical possibility that someone might be charged with something for something like this which goes to his attempted sabotage of Clinton even as he was announcing the fact that no laws were broken. You might be interested in this bit of Comey's congressional testimony last year and contrasting it with the comment in your doctored video which claims that these emails were clearly marked "confidential":

I will say this for Comey, he was deft at providing quotes that satisfied both sides at one time or another. He's a very skilled bureaucrat.

Reality is not reality? LOL. You are a hoot.

Not at all. I have very little bearing or influence on much of anything, especially not national politics. But that doesn't alter the facts of Hillary long and scandal ridden career of 'public' (self) service. Especially not this latest pay to play scandal while she was SoS. The sum total of it all is that she's a corrupt political elite, and it's time for her to just retire from the public stage.

What you see and hear when you watch a video of Clinton bears no resemblance to reality. All it does is flip the hate switch on in your brain. Expecting others to share your malady is beyond absurd--but of course not beyond you.

Of all those posts, there isn't a single substantiation, i.e. a citation to a source. All we have is ad hominem attacks.

See, that's the big difference between people like you and people like me: when I make a mistake I own up to it. When you do you double down on it. That's why Der Drumpf is so attractive to people like you. You've all got the same personality "issues." That was glaringly obvious when you kept trying to fudge the climate data and it's gotten even worse. It seems to be a feature not a bug.

OK. "when I make a mistake I own up to it." Here's your chance. Make it a good one. :lamo

Give you a chance to improve your response. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, I guess.

Of all those posts, there isn't a single substantiation, i.e. a citation to a source. All we have is ad hominem attacks.

OK. "when I make a mistake I own up to it." Here's your chance. Make it a good one. :lamo

Well, it's obvious you went back over the comments but either couldn't recognize or deliberately ignored the pertinent ones. Then you throw up the smoke screen of "ad hominem" attacks to cover your deficiencies. Why do you keep humiliating yourself?

Well, it's obvious you went back over the comments but either couldn't recognize or deliberately ignored the pertinent ones. Then you throw up the smoke screen of "ad hominem" attacks to cover your deficiencies. Why do you keep humiliating yourself?

I don't think that it was me who was just humiliated.

Still waiting on your substantiation, if you care to bother with anything substantive.

I don't think that it was me who was just humiliated.

Still waiting on your substantiation, if you care to bother with anything substantive.

You are still thinking I'm going to do your work for you. Is this how you've gotten by in your life outside of discussion boards as well?

You are still thinking I'm going to do your work for you. Is this how you've gotten by in your life outside of discussion boards as well?

So now it's up to me to substantiate the position that you've taken?

My, how embarrassing for you, not able to substantiate your own opinions / posts / claims.

And again, yet another ad hominem. Is that all you are capable of? Certainly seems so with the list of posts of yours that I've read.

Back
Top Bottom