• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump won't commit to peaceful transition

Every leftist rat piece of shit has been telling Biden to fight, to never concede, no matter what. Trump says "we'll have to see" as in see what kind of bullshit the idiot left tries to pull, and leftists shit themselves.

In other wards, its a day that ends in 'y'.
When did Hillary Clinton become “every rat leftist piece of shit”?

Most Americans don’t buy Trump’s lies. What makes you think you’re better at lying?

Every leftist rat piece of shit has been telling Biden to fight, to never concede, no matter what. Trump says "we'll have to see" as in see what kind of bullshit the idiot left tries to pull, and leftists shit themselves.

you've lost your sense of smell because the only turd in this equation is Donald Trump who is up to all sorts of chicanery he's been undermining the election since he's been in office and Republicans have been suppressing the vote so the advice he's been given a perfectly reasonable.

you've lost your sense of smell because the only turd in this equation is Donald Trump who is up to all sorts of chicanery he's been undermining the election since he's been in office and Republicans have been suppressing the vote so the advice he's been given a perfectly reasonable.
:ROFLMAO:
You are like a guy covered head to toe in shit pointing at the other guy saying "look what HE stepped in!"

You would of course have to find a single instance where I have ever talked positively of Trumps character or even once implied I would vote for him to NOT look like a complete butthurt idiot. Feel free.

This has been discussed before. You are like a LOT of people on this site that believe that if everyone isnt completely filled with the same type of ridiculous mindless leftist hatred that you are then they must be Trump 'supporters'. The reality is that most people that DO vote for Trump do so because the candidates you leftists keep slurping up to are that much ****ing WORSE than Trump is. And hey...as long as he is the one putting Supreme Court justices on the bench and not the vile piece of shit Clinton and the brain addled moron you are currently backing, its hard to see how Trump isnt the better pick.
Actually the reason that most people vote for trump is that Trump allows them to be open about their hate for people who are not like them and who they hate for being that way. . He has never said a bad thing about those who act out their hate, in fact he encourages them. This is not a left or right thing, it is about hate and how trump uses Trumpsters hate to help him.

In other words, another lying post from VanceMack. You have clearly received your talking points from Hannity, Carlson and all the other Russian-bot inspired blogs that you people trust.

Of course, you and I BOTH know that NO ONE has EVER stated (nor even suggested) that Biden should "never concede, no matter what". That LIE is based upon Hillary Clinton's remarks that Biden should wait until all votes have been cast to either declare victory, or concede. So, again....you're lying. That's what liars and ideologues do. And without that lie....you have no point of make....nothing of substance to offer to this discussion.

The ONLY people talking about violence and refusing the peaceful transition of power, for which American democracy is revered...are you, your hero (Trump) and your ilk.

So it's clear that when it comes to "rat pieces of shit", you and people like you obviously suffer from a very bad case of PROJECTION, right VanSmack?

Actually the reason that most people vote for trump is that Trump allows them to be open about their hate for people who are not like them and who they hate for being that way. . He has never said a bad thing about those who act out their hate, in fact he encourages them. This is not a left or right thing, it is about hate and how trump uses Trumpsters hate to help him.
no...that's you projecting your pathetic leftist hatred onto others motivations.

Its...sad. Very sad.

In other words, another lying post from VanceMack. You have clearly received your talking points from Hannity, Carlson and all the other Russian-bot inspired blogs that you people trust.

Of course, you and I BOTH know that NO ONE has EVER stated (nor even suggested) that Biden should "never concede, no matter what". That LIE is based upon Hillary Clinton's remarks that Biden should wait until all votes have been cast to either declare victory, or concede. So, again....you're lying. That's what liars and ideologues do. And without that lie....you have no point of make....nothing of substance to offer to this discussion.

The ONLY people talking about violence and refusing the peaceful transition of power, for which American democracy is revered...are you, your hero (Trump) and your ilk.

So it's clear that when it comes to "rat pieces of shit", you and people like you obviously suffer from a very bad case of PROJECTION, right VanSmack?

You people love to live in crazy town. Idiot leftists and people you support have literally been burning cities to the ground and committing acts of violence for 4 years. You clown yourself when you make stupid statements that everyone....EVERYONE knows is a lie.

Like...you clown yourself a LOT.

You people love to live in crazy town. You clown yourself when you make stupid statements that everyone....EVERYONE knows is a lie.
:LOL:
Another lie. You and I both know you LIED when you claimed that ANYONE has suggested that Biden "never concede, no matter what". That was just an ignorant, moronic, FauxNews LIE that you KNOW you can't back up...and you got caught! And that's FUNNY! Seems to me that you get caught lying regularly.

But if "everyone knows" that I'm the one lying...please, why don't they (or you) prove it by posting some direct quotes of the people who have stated that Biden should "never conceded, etc", as you claimed (i.e. lied)?

If I were a betting man, I'd bet my house that you dodge and project, rather than attempt to back up your ignorant LIE.

Idiot leftists and people you support have literally been burning cities to the ground and committing acts of violence for 4 years.
LOL, of course, we all know that the people rioting and burning have been WHITE NATIONALISTS, much moreso than "leftists". But I get it. You're a Trumpster, so lying and dissembling is what you do.

You would of course have to find a single instance where I have ever talked positively of Trumps character or even once implied I would vote for him to NOT look like a complete butthurt idiot. Feel free.

This has been discussed before. You are like a LOT of people on this site that believe that if everyone isnt completely filled with the same type of ridiculous mindless leftist hatred that you are then they must be Trump 'supporters'. The reality is that most people that DO vote for Trump do so because the candidates you leftists keep slurping up to are that much ****ing WORSE than Trump is. And hey...as long as he is the one putting Supreme Court justices on the bench and not the vile piece of shit Clinton and the brain addled moron you are currently backing, its hard to see how Trump isnt the better pick.

:LOL:....you just implied, quite clearly, that you would vote for Trump.

You're a ****ing Trump supporter. Just own it, already. Grow some stones, man! Stop weaseling. You people look like pathetic little morons when you try to rationalize your support for the white nationalism, fascism and anti-democratic authoritarianism that EVERYONE understands Trump represents.

Has anyone asked Biden if he'd concede if he lost yet? You know Hillary advised him not to concede ever. You think Mike Wallace will ask him about that during the debate?

Image3.gif

no...that's you projecting your pathetic leftist hatred onto others motivations.

Its...sad. Very sad.
You can not tell anyone about facts that have drunk the Trump koolaide. Sad and PITIFUL

Please take a look at my post #50

Okay I get it. Republicans are dirty tricksters but Democrats finding "lost" ballots in the trunks of poll workers' cars is totally cool. Keep on believing my friend.

Imagine if Obama had said what Tweety did part 548,387,348,349.

Can he do that? Isn't that a state controlled thing?

He's packed the courts with right-wing judges who will rule in his favor. He also has several state level Republican officials that will help him.

Read about what's going on right now in Pennsylvania with the electoral college voters. The Republicans in that state are talking about ignoring the vote count and just appointing electoral college voters that will vote for Trump, no matter what. And there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents this.

Is that it????? Someone does not join lockstep with your beliefs and the only recourse you can find is insults??? How bout I make a general statement - typical lib who can't support his own ideas. I would imagine you get really get embarrassed every time you look in a mirror...... So do you want to trade more insults? I can drop down to your level if you want.

But instead, how about I give you a new direction to ponder, you asked about Trump not leaving, I ask you what about Biden when he loses?
Hillary is already on record of advising him never to quite no matter what and it appears he has a cadre of lawyers already lined up to challenge Trumps win in court.

Want proof before you deny it?

Biden says he has 600 lawyers ready to fight election 'chicanery' by Trump

Biden Adds Top Lawyers to Teams Preparing for Election Legal Battles

Biden adds top lawyers to teams preparing for election legal battles

So do you libs plan on leaving peacefully when you lose?, doesn't look like it.

This isn't a political debate. You want to vote for a mentally challenged, corrupt man like Trump who plays with his feces. You simply aren't a serious person.

He's packed the courts with right-wing judges who will rule in his favor. He also has several state level Republican officials that will help him.

Read about what's going on right now in Pennsylvania with the electoral college voters. The Republicans in that state are talking about ignoring the vote count and just appointing electoral college voters that will vote for Trump, no matter what. And there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents this.

Link?

There's more drama, hysteria, and high-pitched squealing in this thread than 8th grade cheer camp.

Well, we already know you have horrible judgement and that your opinions are worthless. After all, you a Trump supporter.

I mean, who votes for a mentally ill corrupt racist like Trump with a 5th grade education and a learning disability? Only people like you. I'm embarrassed for you.
They voted for him because they think that being a douche bag means that he is anti establishment.

They voted for him because they think that being a douche bag means that he is anti establishment.

Well said. An unsophisticated ignorant Repug goober ****tard can't tell the difference between the two.

Another lie. You and I both know you LIED when you claimed that ANYONE has suggested that Biden "never concede, no matter what". That was just an ignorant, moronic, FauxNews LIE that you KNOW you can't back up...and you got caught! And that's FUNNY! Seems to me that you get caught lying regularly.

But if "everyone knows" that I'm the one lying...please, why don't they (or you) prove it by posting some direct quotes of the people who have stated that Biden should "never conceded, etc", as you claimed (i.e. lied)?

If I were a betting man, I'd bet my house that you dodge and project, rather than attempt to back up your ignorant LIE.

LOL, of course, we all know that the people rioting and burning have been WHITE NATIONALISTS, much moreso than "leftists". But I get it. You're a Trumpster, so lying and dissembling is what you do.

:LOL:....you just implied, quite clearly, that you would vote for Trump.

You're a ****ing Trump supporter. Just own it, already. Grow some stones, man! Stop weaseling. You people look like pathetic little morons when you try to rationalize your support for the white nationalism, fascism and anti-democratic authoritarianism that EVERYONE understands Trump represents.

Holy shit...you doubled down. You LITERALLY doubled down. You arent actually stupid enough to BELIEVE that the people burning the cities and rioting and looting are 'white nationalists'....yet...you just went ahead and decided to continue to clown yourself.

Again.

How ****ing embarrassing for you.

This isn't a political debate. You want to vote for a mentally challenged, corrupt man like Trump who plays with his feces. You simply aren't a serious person.
Excuse me ! I was under the impression the the name of this forum is Debate Politics, not who can make the most inane comments like "Trump who plays with his feces" you got a scat fetish?

Of course you tried to use this subterfuge in order to detract from having to address the question I asked about Biden. Figured you couldn't answer that. I am truly starting to feel sorry for you, well almost.

Okay I get it. Republicans are dirty tricksters but Democrats finding "lost" ballots in the trunks of poll workers' cars is totally cool. Keep on believing my friend.
I guess you have a comprehension in reading problem. No where in that post is anything about dirty trickster or lost ballots. You know, trying to have a conservation with a liberal is as about as productive as spiting into the wind.

Excuse me ! I was under the impression the the name of this forum is Debate Politics, not who can make the most inane comments like "Trump who plays with his feces" you got a scat fetish?

Of course you tried to use this subterfuge in order to detract from having to address the question I asked about Biden. Figured you couldn't answer that. I am truly starting to feel sorry for you, well almost.

Yes, you want to have a debate about Biden, while you support an idiot like Trump who speaks and reads at a 5th grade level and is woefully incompetent and corrupt.

That doesn't work too well.

Yes, you want to have a debate about Biden, while you support an idiot like Trump who speaks and reads at a 5th grade level and is woefully incompetent and corrupt.

That doesn't work too well.
Here is the difference, you base everything on personal attacks against Trump, the post in #50, while mentioning Biden, was about hamstringing the government for 4 years when Trump wins, not about Biden personally. I know he would not be able to do that himself, it would be his handlers like Soros, who have the money and drive to do so. For their benefit not Bidens. Basically the question to you was how do you feel about 4 years of no government? Sorta like 2020 times four, how far down the drain do you think we would be then?

Holy shit...you doubled down. You LITERALLY doubled down. You arent actually stupid enough to BELIEVE that the people burning the cities and rioting and looting are 'white nationalists'....yet...you just went ahead and decided to continue to clown yourself.

Again.

How ****ing embarrassing for you.
Like your Fuhrer, Trump...you project whenever your ignorant drivel gets discredited. That's your tell. And it's FUN to observe.

Of course, we know for a FACT that most of the violence, rioting and arson is coming from WHITE NATIONALIST types...and part of the reason we KNOW this, is because TRUMP'S OWN FBI has acknowledged it...and TRUMP'S OWN DHS has as well.

I guess it must suck to be you, huh? White natty types, and their gutless sympathizers and apologists, really are the worst form of humanity. Isn't that right, my Trump-loving friend?

Oh, and don't forget...we're all STILL waiting for you to back up the original MORONIC LIE that got you in such hot water (i.e. that everyone (or ANYONE) has told (or even suggested) Biden to "never concede, no matter what". You can't run away from that dumb-assed lie, no matter how hard to try. I'll keep reminding you of it, because it's a good indicator of the type dishonest, amoral low-life people who comprise Trump's base of support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom