• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump won't commit to peaceful transition

Yes, of course, you're wrong. You're always wrong, it seems.

Liars are usually wrong. It's comes with the territory. You got yourself into trouble by first LYING about "everyone telling Biden to never concede", etc.....and you RAN like a rat from that (after I called out that LIE). Since then, you moved on to more lies that you cannot back up...because that's what ignorant liars do.

So, let's be clear about this. The FACT remains that WHITE NATIOANLISTS have been behind most of the violence, rioting and arson that we've seen thus far. This is not arguable. And this FACT is one that you cannot and will not rebut, because you know it's true. And you know it's true, because TRUMP'S own FBI and DHS have acknowledged it to be true. What you will do is continue to run from it, because that's what intellectually gutless Trumpians do when their ignorant lies are confronted.

So, you won't rebut that, because you can't rebut it. And that pretty much ends your argument. Everything else you've said, since your original sin in this thread, is just fluff meant to deflect and save your ego. If you were a dog, you'd be showing your belly....while "growling". 🤣

Good luck in your rabbit hole, my Trump loving, Trump-supporting, feckless friend.

My dood...I am so sorry. I didnt know. I truly didnt believe anyone could be THAT stupid so I assumed you were just posting all your ridiculous bullshit out of the typical petty hatred that you carry which causes you to follow me around from thread to thread posting your inane bullshit. I'm sorry. I...I just didnt know.

So with that...you get to go into the box. And we'll never have this problem ever again.

My dood...I am so sorry. I didnt know. I truly didnt believe anyone could be THAT stupid so I assumed you were just posting all your ridiculous bullshit out of the typical petty hatred that you carry which causes you to follow me around from thread to thread posting your inane bullshit. I'm sorry. I...I just didnt know.

So with that...you get to go into the box. And we'll never have this problem ever again.
🤣
More deflection. Not a word of rebuttal. Not an ounce of substance.

And all because you got caught LYING again, and don't have the intellectual chops to debate your way out of it.

Liars lie. Gutless cowards run. Ignorant people say really stupid things. That's just what they do. Isn't that right, VM?

As for you, let's just repeat the FACT, one more time:

The FACT is that nearly all of the violence, rioting and arson we've seen thus far has come from WHITE NATIOANLISTS (like you). And we KNOW this FACT, because TRUMP'S OWN FBI and TRUMP'S OWN DHS have already publicly acknowledged it.

This FACT really burns the butts of people like VanceMack, because white nationalist types HATE being identified and humiliated.

I don't know if you've read the latest article in the Atlantic yet, but I highly recommend it. Trump is going to do everything he possibly can to steal this election. He will NEVER concede.

Trump is not going to wait until all of the ballots are counted. He's hoping that he will be in the lead on 3 Nov, because all the mail-in ballots have not been counted yet, and he will declare himself the winner on 3 Nov. And he and Moscow Mitch have spent the past 4 years packing the courts with right-wing whack job judges who will rule in their favor in the ballot disputes in the courts after 3 Nov.

Does the projection EVER end!? Dont you ever notice how the "news" media constantly promote these anti-Trump conspiracy theories, with ZERO EVIDENCE, while intentionally omitting the fact that top democrats are literally CALLING FOR BIDEN NOT TO CONCEDE! It's not Republicans who have a history of election and voting fraud, it's democrats! The media will help them corrupt the system and get away with it!

✓Where are the calls from the "news"
media for Biden to accept a peaceful transition?

✓Where are the calls for Biden and ALL DEMOCRATS to TELL THEIR OWN RADICALS TO STOP RIOTING!!??

✓There have already been examples of LEFT WING/DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION in the UNNECESSARY mail in ballots.

√Democrats in the most contentious states where Trump won in 2016, are changing all sorts of rules to make corruption, including ballot destruction and ballot harvesting EASIER!

✓Democrats tried to cheat overseas troops out of their votes, by cutting off the acceptance date to make it impossible for them to get them in on time in the 2000s!

Does the projection EVER end!? Dont you ever notice how the "news" media constantly promote these anti-Trump conspiracy theories, with ZERO EVIDENCE, while intentionally omitting the fact that top democrats are literally CALLING FOR BIDEN NOT TO CONCEDE! It's not Republicans who have a history of election and voting fraud, it's democrats! The media will help them corrupt the system and get away with it!

✓Where are the calls from the "news"
media for Biden to accept a peaceful transition?

✓Where are the calls for Biden and ALL DEMOCRATS to TELL THEIR OWN RADICALS TO STOP RIOTING!!??

✓There have already been examples of LEFT WING/DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION in the UNNECESSARY mail in ballots.

√Democrats in the most contentious states where Trump won in 2016, are changing all sorts of rules to make corruption, including ballot destruction and ballot harvesting EASIER!

✓Democrats tried to cheat overseas troops out of their votes, by cutting off the acceptance date to make it impossible for them to get them in on time in the 2000s!

After a quick review....pretty much everything you posted, above, is wrong.

• Hillary Clinton did NOT call for Biden to not concede. She implored Biden not to concede until all votes are counted. Big Difference. Big difference between that, and Trump refusing to agree to accept the outcome of the election. Of course, you knew that, right?
  • Actually, it is practically ONLY the GOP'ers who have a recent history of voter fraud in this country.
  • Has Biden ever stated, or even suggested, that he would not accept a peaceful transition? If not (and "not" is the only response), then your question is a dumb one.
  • Stop watching FoxNews, and you'll see PLENTY of Democrats denouncing violence at protest marches. Another silly question that could only come from a fakenewser.
  • There are few, if any, examples of DEMOCRATIC (not "Democrat", my wingnut friend...adjectives and nouns are not always interchangeable) corruption with respect to mail-in balloting. And, your personal feelings about mail-in voting are meaningless (and ignorant).
  • There is ZERO evidence of Democrats engaged in ANY "corruption" like "ballot destruction" and "ballot harvesting". There is, OTOH, PLENTY of evidence of Republican corruption and efforts to disenfranchise black/brown/younger voters in this election.
  • There is ZERO evidence that Democrats "tried to cheat overseas troops" in any way. That said, given the FACT that those troops favor Biden over Trump by a solid margin....you wingnuts might be the ones to watch on this issue.
There is nothing akin to projection with regard to Trump's threats to Speaking of Projection....your entire remarks seem to fit the definition of the word, very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom